On this page:
Avenging Angels is a musical group.
- album: "Fragmentary Reality"
- "Avenging Angels" is a song by Space, released as the band's first single from the band's second album Tin Planet on 29 December 1997. The song reached No. 6 in the UK singles chart.
- also known as Avenging Angels (Franny's 'Peaceful Devil' mix)
- music by Tommy Scott
- "Avenging Angels" is a musical single of Space.
- also known as Avenging Angels (disc 2: The Remixes)
- released on (18 years ago)
Avenging Angels is a school mascot.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Avenging Angels
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Jewish Encyclopedia (1912)
A Descriptive Record of the History, Religion, Literature, and Customs of the Jewish People from the Earliest Times to the Present Day by Isidore Singer, Cyrus Adler
Avenging angels are mentioned, such as the one in II Sam. xxiv. 15, who annihilates thousands. It would seem that the pestilence was personified, and that the "evil angels" mentioned in Ps. lxxviii. 49 are to be regarded as personifications of ...
by Johann Jakob Herzog
with the seven avenging angels.) In addition to these, four others are represented as composing the throne of God (in Ezek. and Rev.), and are hence called (Col. 1 : 16) Jipoiw. Wind and fire, the angels of which elements we found among the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Avenging Angels
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Avenging Angels to see it in context!