On this page:
"Awam" is a Hindi film released in 1987 with Rajesh Khanna in the lead role and supported by Shafi Inamdar, Ashok Kumar, Raj Babbar, Nana Patekar, Smita Patil and Poonam Dhillon. In this film, the playback singing for Rajesh Khanna was done by Mahendra Kapoor.
- also known as Avam, People
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- director: Baldev Raj Chopra
- producer: Baldev Raj Chopra
- written by Rahi Masoom Raza
- Poonam Dhillon as Sushma
- Raj Babbar as Rafiq Jafri
- Shafi Inamdar as Mohanlal
- Nana Patekar as Colonel Mustafa Ali Zahidi
- Smita Patil as Dr. Shabnam
- Ashok Kumar as Veshat Ansari
- Rajesh Khanna as Captain Amar Kumar
- Iftekhar as Ram Kumar
- Deepak Parashar as Surender Jagrathan
- Shreeram Lagoo as Mahamantri
- Om Shivpuri as Jagrathan
- Saeed Jaffrey as Defense Advocate
- Vijay Arora as Thakur Suryabhan Singh
- Sushma Seth as Durga Jagrathan
- Ashalata Wabgaonkar as Saraswati
- Manisha as Princess Saloni
- cinematography by Dharam Chopra
- edited by S.B. Mane
- music by Ravi
- genres: Action Film, Thriller, Mystery, Adventure Film, Bollywood, World cinema
- rating: PG (USA)
- released on (27 years ago)
Awam is a 2013 Lux Style Award nominated music video.
- award: - Lux Style Award for Best Music Video Director nomination for Taimoor Salahuddin
Awam stands for common people or general public in Urdu language. In early 1900 the word is extensively used by political system in Indian sub continent to refer general population. Later the word remained in use in Pakistan but India adopted Hindi word Log or Praja. Awam is an Urdu and Sindhi daily newspaper in Pakistan. It is an evening daily published by Jang Group of Newspapers. The Sindhi version of Awam is the most circulated newspaper in interior Sindh.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Awam
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The map Awam is a homomorphism of abelian groups and preserves multiplication because the maps f, n e N(n) n N(n1) and 0 have these properties. Q.E.D. We now define the elements Ann(n)(X) e W. (Zs[X|ie N(m)}) for ne N(1) by ...
by Jatswan S. Sidhu
Civil Service Institute (Institut Perkhidmatan Awam); Councils of State (Jabatan Majlis-Majlis Mesyuarat ); Department of Economic Planning and Development (Jabatan Perancangan ...
Encyclopedia of Optimization (2008)
by Christodoulos A. Floudas, Panos M. Pardalos
by Frederic Adolphus Ebert
AWAM. Libro di agricultura ; su autor el doctor excelente Abu Zacaria Jahia Aben Mohamed ben Ahmed ebu el Awam, Sevillano, traducido el castellano y anotado por Jos. Ant. Banqueri. Madr., impr. real, 1802. small fol.
Embracing a Series of Original Memoirs of the Most Distinguished Persons of All Countries, Living and Dead. To which is Added, A Classified List of the Most Distinguished Persons of All Times, Arranged Chronologically
Crescenti, Pietro Ebdel, Awam 16/4 Century. Bligh Estienne Fitzherbert Hartlib Heresbach Herrera Libeaut Mollet Porta, J. B. Serres, De Tavello Tull Tusser Weston 17(4 Century. Augustus First, of Saxony Janville Liger Perignon Ulric 18( 4 ...
A Dictionary of Islam (1885)
Being a Cyclopaedia of the Doctrines, Rites, Ceremonies, and Customs, Together with the Technical and Theological Terms, of the Muhammadan Religion by Thomas Patrick Hughes
Kimiya'u 'l-'awam, 278, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Awam
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Awam
Photo Race (ORANG AWAM)
Photo credit: Fuzuri Design
Scrabble value of A1W4A1M3
The value of this 4-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AWAM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Awam!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Awam to find many related words and phrases!