On this page:
"Ayaal" is a 2013 Malayalam film directed by Suresh Unnithan. Lal, Iniya, Lakshmi Sharma and Lena play the lead roles. The story, screenplay and dialogue of the film is written by Dr. K. Ampady. The film is produced by Madhusoodanan Mavelikara and M. T. Dileep Kumar. The cinematography is by Sujith Vasudev. Ayaal was earlier titled Nagabandham. The film released on 28 June 2013.
- also known as Ayaal Malayalam Movie, Ayal
- country: India
- language: Malayalam Language
- producers: Madhusoodhanan & M. T. Dileep Kumar
- written by Ampady K
- cinematography by Sujith Vasudev
- edited by Sobin k Soman
- music by Mohan Sithara, Somashekharan Unnitan, MG Anil
- genres: Drama, Family, Romance Film, Malayalam Cinema, World cinema
- released on
- Kerala State Film Award for Best Actor, received by Lal
- Kerala State Film Award for Best Colourist, received by Raghu Raman
- Kerala State Film Award for Best Dubbing Artist, received by Sreeja Ravi
- Kerala State Film Award (Special Jury Mention), received by Suresh Unnithan
- Kerala State Film Award for Best Cinematography, received by Sujith Vasudev
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ayaal
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1Y4A1A1L1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AYAAL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ayaal!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ayaal for some fun with words!