On this page:
- Ayaka Iida, known mononymously as Ayaka, is a Japanese female singer formerly signed to Warner Music Japan. Born in Osaka, she moved to Tokyo to pursue a singing career. She married actor Hiro Mizushima on February 22, 2009.
- also known as Ayaka Iida; Iida, Ayaka
- born on (28 years ago) in Moriguchi
- nationality: Japan
- profession: Singer, singer-songwriter, lyricist
- member of musical group 絢香×コブクロ
- Marriage with Hiro Mizushima since
- genres: J-pop, Music of Japan, Pop music
- albums: "First Message", "CLAP & LOVE / Why", "Real voice", "I Believe", "Jewelry Day", "Sing to the Sky", "Melody: Sounds Real", "Okaeri", "Mikazuki", "Te o Tsunagō / Ai o Utaō", "Ayaka’s History 2006–2009", "For today", "MTV Unplugged ayaka", "Minna Sora no Shita", "Ayaka's Best: Ballad Collection", "The Beginning", "Beautiful/Chīsana Ashiato", "Yume o Mikata ni/Koi Kogarete Mita Yume", "遊音倶楽部 〜1st grade〜", "にじいろ"
- official website: room-ayaka.jp
- Ayaka a.k.a. Ayaka Kimura is a musical artist, musician.
- read more about Ayaka Kimura
AYAKA is an aviation waypoint.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ayaka
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Cyrus Byington
ayaka, a., many; ikaiako, not many; not much. ayakohmi, aiyakohmi, n. , a deed ; something done, or things done, John 1: 28; 2: 12. ayakohmi, aiyakohmi, v. n., to take place or transpire at. ayakohmichi, v. t., to do ...
Anthropological Report on the Ibo-speaking Peoples of Nigeria: English-Ibo and Ibo-English dictionary (1913)
by Northcote Whitridge Thomas
cowry— e,go ayaka (0), cowry (big). qgo mbudambo (0), cowry (big). ono ego (0), ...
by Nikolas Davies, Erkki Jokiniemi
cave temple 4 harmika – pavilion, railing 5 chattra – royal parasol G pagoda 6 yasti –mast H BUDDHIST TEMPLE PRECINCT 7 vedika – fence, balustrade K, L gateway K sanmon – outer gate 8 ayaka – columned platform 9 vimana – temple ...
by Cyril M. Harris
ayaka A type of pillar, such as one placed on a platform attached to a Buddhist stupa. Aya Sophia Same as Hagia Sophia. back back 1. The rear, reverse ...
Common Names, Scientific Names, Eponyms, Synonyms, and Etymology by Umberto Quattrocchi
English: bitter cassava, tapioca, tapioca plant, cassava, sweet potato tree, manioc Congo: ayaka. saka saka S. Rhodesia: muFarinva ...
To which Will be Prefixed, Mr. Walker's Principles of English Pronunciation ... Compiled from Authors of the Most Approved Reputation: with Considerable Additions by Richard Smith Coxe, John Walker
[ayaka worra.] Reflecting, or reflected.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ayaka
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ayaka
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: CM國際數位娛樂
Photo credit: Joi
Photo credit: +usya+
- Ayaka Katsura
Talented illustrator woman.
A little sweet Pinto recently liked.
Photo credit: mazgrp
- Ayaka =cello
Photo credit: Bine Rodenberger
- China + Ayaka
Photo credit: Lorenzo Tlacaelel
- Ayaka Question-Mark Roll
Photo credit: Rex Roof
- Oda Kazumasa & Ayaka Duet
Photo credit: kimubert
Scrabble value of A1Y4A1K5A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AYAKA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Ayaka!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Ayaka to find many related words and phrases!