Aye appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Draw - aye, no melody - dole-money award.
- Stress, aye, "no hymen!": it set nine pore-hot shahs to her open intestine, my honey asserts.
On this page:
- Definition of the adverb Aye
- Definition of the noun Aye
- Other definitions of Aye
- Phrases with Aye
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aye
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aye
- Photos about Aye
- Videos about Aye
- Quotes about Aye
- Scrabble value of A1Y4E1
- Anagrams of AYE
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adverb Aye
What does Aye mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- ever, always
Definition of the noun Aye
What does Aye mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: ayes
- An affirmative vote; one who votes in the affirmative.
- synonym: yes
Other definitions of Aye
What does Aye also mean?
- Aye is a tiny village located near Marche-en-Famenne in Belgium, and it is a section of Marche-en-Famenne. The inhabitants of Aye are called the "Godis" in the Walloon dialect. The postal code is 6900. The nearest airport is at Liege, about 46 km away.
- part of Belgium
- Aye a.k.a. Moore Army Airfield is located in Fort Devens, Massachusetts. It was closed following the closure of the fort in 1995. It is named for Ayer native Chief Warrant Officer 2 Douglas Moore. It is the only Army Airfield named for someone killed in the Vietnam War.
There are other places with in their name, like Aye Thar Yar.
- "Aye" is a composition.
- music by Davido
- "Aye" a.k.a. "Ayé" is a musical album of Angélique Kidjo.
- read more about Ayé
- "Aye" is a musical album of Kassav' & Martyn Bennett.
- released in (32 years ago)
Aye a.k.a. Ayere Language: Ayere is a divergent Volta–Niger language of Nigeria, closely related only to Ahaan.
Phrases with Aye
Phrases starting with the word Aye:
Phrases ending with the word Aye:
Other phrase containing the word Aye:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aye
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Alabama Dingbats! (1994)
by Carole Marsh
Aye means always. ©Carole Marsh/Gallopade International/800-536- Alabama Wordsearch Some words just seem to mean Alabama ...
LitlelTs Living Aye is a valuable weekly that comes to us regularly, and which we could ill spare. It contains articles selected from all the leading English Reviews and Magazines. But one of the greatest recommendations of this magazine to us ...
by Tom Dalzell, Terry Victor
AUSTRALIA, 1943 aye, doogie aye used for expressing disbelief in whatever ...
by Henry Watson Fowler, Jeremy Butterfield
aye, ay. 1 The word meaning 'yes' appeared suddenly about 1575 and is of disputed origin. It is now always pronounced /AI/, rhyming with eye, and is normally spelt aye, especially in parliamentary language (The ayes have it), in nautical ...
To which is Prefix'd, an Introduction, Containing a Physico-grammatical Essay on the Propriety and Rationale of the English Tongue ... by Benjamin Martin
sois - foi aye aye qu'il soit ki soi qu'il ait ki-lè foyons soyong ayons ayong soyez soyè...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aye
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aye
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: sk8geek
Photo credit: Ninian Reid
Photo credit: adamdoesit
- Aye Candy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists
Photo credit: dullhunk
- Aye, de lichtekooi
performing one of her magic tricks
Photo credit: hans s
- Aye Blossom
Photo credit: CarlMilner
- Aye The Green....
Photo credit: Peter Stabolepszy
- Aye Captain
Bridge of the SS Meteor located on Barker's Island in Superior Wisconsin USA. It is the last surviving whale back ore boat laker.
Photo credit: chefranden
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Aye
Click on an item to play that video:
- Aye Meaning
Video shows what aye means. ever, always. aye synonyms: yes. aye pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary dictionary. aye meaning.
- Dialect - Aye Aye
South Shields Hip Hop live at the green festival Newcastle..
- Aye aye, sir Meaning
Video shows what aye aye, sir means. The correct and seamanlike reply, onboard a Royal Navy (or U.S. Navy) ship, on receipt of an order from someone of ...
- Aye Maalik Tere Bande Hum Song Meaning
- Cortez Vs Aye Verb: Cortez Says Aye Verb Needs To Win Just As Badly As He Does To Stay Top Tier
- Aye Verb Show you How to Scholar Instrumental
- ESL studen't sings WHY M.C. AYE
See also the pronunciation examples of Aye!
Quotes about Aye
A hungry stomach is aye craving.
more quotes about aye...
Scrabble value of A1Y4E1
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AYE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Aye!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aye to see it in context!