On this page:
Ayna: Group Ayna is a Turkish rock band from Ruzgar Production, formed in 1996 by Erhan Güleryüz and Cemil Özeren. Ayna consists of Erhan Güleryüz, Can Güney, Can Ergenler, Bülent Akbay and Orçun Çolak. Group broadcasting a music program on TRT every Tuesday.
- genres: Rock music, Pop rock, Alternative rock
- albums: "Gittiğin Yağmurla Gel", "Dön Bak Ayna'ya", "Şarkılar - Türküler", "Çayımın Şekeri", "Bostancı Durağı", "Denizden Geliyoruz", "Nefes", "Asmalımescit", "Mavi Sarkilar"
"Ayna" is a musical album of Yeşim Salkım.
- released in (11 years ago)
"Ayna" is a book written by Ahmet Hamdi Tanpınar.
- "Ayna" is a 2002 short film.
- starring: Aslı Enver
- released in (14 years ago)
- "Ayna" a.k.a. "The Mirror" is a 1984 film written by Erden Kiral and Osman Sahin and directed by Erden Kıral.
- read more about The Mirror
Ayna is a fictional character from the 2006 film Asiris Nuna.
Ayna a.k.a. Ayna, Albacete: Ayna is a small village and municipality in the southern region of the province of Albacete, in the Spanish autonomous community of Castile-La Mancha. It is a popular summer vacation destination due to its pleasant scenery and climate. It has a population of over 900 inhabitants, which has declined between 1950 and 2000. Ayna is referred to as "Spanish Switzerland" due to its location between two mountain ranges.
- read more about Ayna, Albacete
- Ayna is an Internet Search engine owned by Ayna company. It was a popular Internet search engine in the Arab world, founded in 1997. The company is based in Beirut, Lebanon. Adonis El Fakih was the CTO from 2011 to 2014.
- Ayna is a monotypic genus of air-breathing land snails, terrestrial gastropod mollusks in the family Enidae. The sole species in the genus is Ayna mienisi. It was described as Zebrina mienisi. The genus Ramusculus however is a monotypic genus only distantly related to Ayna. The closest relative of Ayna is probably Clausilioides.
- Ayna is a 2002 documentary television program created by Saim Orhan.
- begun in (14 years ago)
- created by Saim Orhan
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ayna
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Aynani . Ayna sapa Ayñini Ayñicuni . Aypuni . Ayquini . . Bezoar stone . To gather maize . November; a feast to Noviembre commemorate the dead . To die Morir Ayar (see Quinoa). (Chenopodium, qui- Quinoa, nua) wild quinua Piedra bezar .
An Illustrated Encyclopædia of Practical Horticulture for All Classes by Walter Page Wright
grey,petioleswith serni- (ayna. van'egata of transparent edges. Lavailei, bright grn., mottled grey. — immaculate, bright gm., unspotted. — purpurea ...
AYNA AYXA ( 102 )...
A Lexicon to Æschylus (1847)
by William LINWOOD (M.A.)
- Avočákpiroc to AYNA AYXA ( 102)...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ayna
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ayna
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of A1Y4N1A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AYNA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Ayna!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Ayna to find many related words and phrases!