On this page:
- Ayo! a.k.a. Ayọ is a Nigerian-German singer-songwriter and actress. She uses the Yoruba translation Ayọ or Ayo. of her first name Joy.
- also known as Ayo, Ayo., Joy Olasunmibo Ogunmakin
- born on (34 years ago) in Frechen
- nationality: Germany
- profession: Singer, songwriter, actor
- Marriage with Patrice Bart-Williams
- parent of
- genres: Folk music, Reggae, Soul music
- albums: "Joyful", "Gravity at Last", "Billie-Eve", "Ticket to the World"
- official website: www.ayomusic.com
- Ayo! a.k.a. Ayodele Nieyela Roach is the daughter of Max Roach and his third wife Janus Adams Roach.
Ayo! a.k.a. Ayo is a fictional character from the 2012 short drama film Unspoken.
- "Ayo!" a.k.a. "Ayo" is a musical album of WizKid.
- "Ayo!" is a song by American recording artist Mýa. It served as a promotional single for her fourth studio album Liberation and featured Washington D.C. native DJ Kool. Initially, released as the first intended single from Liberation however though the single failed to pick up as Harrison was going through transitioning from former label Interscope to her current label Universal Motown. The song was written and composed by Harrison, Christopher “Deep” Henderson and Charlie Smalls. It sampled an interpolation from the composition He’s the Wizard written by Charlie Smalls.
- lyrics by Charlie Smalls
- "Ayo!" a.k.a. "Ayo" is a musical single of Mýa & John Bowman.
- released on (8 years ago)
- "Ayo!" a.k.a. "Ayo" is a musical single of Tyga & Chris Brown.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "Ayo!" a.k.a. "Ayo Ft. Saa Andrew" is a musical single of Saa Andrew & The Arka Teks.
- "Ayo!" a.k.a. "Ayó" is a musical album of Andy Palacio & The Garifuna Collective.
- released on
- "AYO!" is a composition.
- "Ayo!" is a musical single of Andy Mineo.
- released on
- "Ayo!" a.k.a. "Ayo" is a musical album of Derek Gripper.
- released on (6 years ago)
- "Ayo!" a.k.a. "Ayo" is a musical single of J.C..
- released on (5 years ago)
- "Ayo!" a.k.a. "Ayo" is a musical single of Trinity Stone.
- released in (8 years ago)
- "Ayo!" is a musical single of Hyper Crush.
- released on (4 years ago)
Ayo! a.k.a. Juan de Ayolas Airport is a small airport that serves the city of Ayolas, in the Misiones Department of Paraguay.
- part of Paraguay
- Ayo! a.k.a. Yao Language: Yao is a Bantu language in Africa with approximately 1 million speakers in Malawi, half a million in Tanzania, and around 450,000 in Mozambique. There are also some speakers in Zambia. In Malawi, the main dialect is Mangoche, mostly spoken around Lake Malawi. In Mozambique, the main dialects are Makale and Massaninga. The language has also gone by several other names in English, including chiYao or ciYao, Achawa, Adsawa, Adsoa, Ajawa, Ayawa, Ayo, Ayao, Djao, Haiao, Hiao, Hyao, Jao, Veiao, and waJao.
- also known as Chichawa, Hyao, Ayo, Hajao, Ayao, Veiao, Hiao, Ayawa, Adsawa, Wajao, Djao, Adsoa, Jao, Ciyao, Achawa, Chiyao, Haiao, Ajawa
- Ayo! a.k.a. The Mulam language Chinese: 仫佬; pinyin: Mùlǎo is a Kam–Sui language spoken mainly in Luocheng County, Hechi, northern Guangxi by the Mulao people. The greatest concentrations are in Dongmen and Siba communes. Their autonym is mu6 lam1. The Mulam also call themselves kjam1, which is probably cognate with lam1 and the Dong people's autonym "Kam".
- also known as Mulao Miao, Ayo, Mulao, Abo, Mulou, Molao, Muliao
- Ayo! a.k.a. Ayoreo language: Ayoreo is a Zamucoan language spoken in both Paraguay and Bolivia. It is also known as Morotoco, Moro, Ayoweo, Ayoré, and Pyeta Yovai. However, the name "Ayoreo" is more common in Bolivia, and "Morotoco" in Paraguay. It is spoken by Ayoreo, an indigenous ethnic group traditionally living on a combined hunter-gatherer and farming lifestyle.
- also known as Morotoco, Ayoreo, Pyeta, Yovai, Moro, Pyeta Yovai, Ayoré
- Ayo! a.k.a. Ayo is a 2007 tv series.
- begun in (8 years ago)
- regular cast: Dicky Cheung
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for AYO!
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about AYO!
Free free she is free She is often free She is free at all times She is free for all She is free for all boys Boys often eat her for free lunch There is no free lunch in free town (Olayemi Ayo)
more quotes about ayo!...
Anagrams of AYO!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of AYO!!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of AYO! to see it in context!