B. A. Rolfe
is an acrostic for bar.
On this page:
Who is B. A. Rolfe?
B. A. Rolfe: Benjamin Albert Rolfe was an American musician known as "The Boy Trumpet Wonder" who went on to be a bandleader, recording artist, radio personality and film producer.
- also known as The Boy Trumpet Wonder, Benjamin Albert Rolfe
- born on (136 years ago) in Brasher Falls-Winthrop
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Bandleader, film producer, musician, radio personality, film director
- Marriage with Edna Britton until
- died on (59 years ago) in Walpole of cancer
- films produced:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for B. A. Rolfe
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Anthony Slide
Maddox, and Maxwell Karger were directors of the B. A. Rolfe Photoplays, Inc., which was incorporated in New York in July 1914 with offices at 1493 Broadway. Its first production, SatanSanderson, wasreleased ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for B. A. Rolfe
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of B. A. ROLFE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- ROLF BAE
See also the blanagrams of B. A. Rolfe!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of B. A. Rolfe for some fun with words!