- also known as Ba'al: The Storm God
- countries: United States of America, Canada
- language: English Language
- written by Paul Ziller & Andrew Black
- genres: Thriller, Science Fiction
- released on (6 years ago)
- Ba'al: Ba'al is a fictional character in the science fiction television series Stargate SG-1, a Goa'uld based on the Ba'al of Phoenicia mythology. First introduced in Season 5 as one of the major Goa'uld System Lord, he becomes one of the show's major antagonists from Season 8 to the present. With the Ori having replaced the Goa'uld as the show's primary antagonists, Ba'al is the last remaining major Goa'uld character on the series. He is also the longest-running villain in Stargate history.
- Ba'al a.k.a. Baal is a fictional character in the 1982 drama film Baal.
- read more about Baal
Ba'al: BA'Al ist eine 2002 gegründete deutsche Deathmetal-Band.
- also known as Baal
- albums: "Confusion of Tongues", "The Lilith Complex"
- official website: www.asskickcore.com
Anagrams of BA'AL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ba'al!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ba'al for some fun with words!