On this page:
"Baachi" is a 2000 action film written by Ramana Chintapally and Puri Jagannath and directed by Puri Jagannath.
- country: India
- language: Telugu language
- director: Puri Jagannadh
- producer: Chanti Addala
- art direction by Chanti Addala
- written by Chintapalli Ramana & Puri Jagannadh
- based on a story by Puri Jagannadh
- cinematography by Srinivas Reddy
- edited by Nagi Reddy
- music by Chakri
- genres: Action Film, Tollywood
- released on (14 years ago)
- Baachi is a fictional character from the 2001 film Murari.
- Baachi a.k.a. Maasi is a fictional character from the 2013 film Gouravam.
- read more about Maasi
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Baachi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Joseph Thomas
BASCHJ BASIL Baachi, bas'kee, (Matteo,) an Italian monk, born in the duchy of Urbino, was the founder of the order of Capuchins, so called from a hood of peculiar form (cap- fuccio) worn by them. Died in 1552. See Bavkrius, "Annates ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Baachi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of B3A1A1C3H4I1
The value of this 6-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BAACHI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Baachi!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Baachi for some fun with words!