On this page:
"Baaghi" is a Bollywood film starring Sanjay Dutt and Manisha Koiralain the lead roles. The film is directed by Rajesh Kumaar Singh and was released on 7 April 2000.
- also known as Baghi
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- director: Rajesh Kumar Singh
- producer: Ramesh J. Sharma
- executive producer: Bhupinder Sachdev
- art direction by Sudhakar Manjrekar
- written by Ikram Akhtar & Jalees Sherwani
- based on a story by Ikram Akhtar
- Manisha Koirala as Rani
- Sanjay Dutt as Raja
- Salman Khan as Saajan Sood
- Aditya Pancholi as Vikram
- Sanjay Narvekar as Chakku
- Mahesh Anand as Chhottey
- Inder Kumar as Surya
- Tina Sen as Kiran
- Mohan Joshi as Assistant Commissioner of Police
- Gulshan Grover as Manmohan
- Shivaji Satham as Prof. Vidyashankar Pandey
- Shama Deshpande
- Tej Sapru as Randhir Kanojia
- Ankush Mohit
- Uday Tikekar
- Dinesh Hingoo as Manuz
- cinematography by Sanjay Malvankar
- edited by Kuldip K. Mehan
- music by Sajid Ali, Sajid-Wajid, Dilip Sen, Sameer Sen
- set decoration by Prabhakar Devdas & Suresh Mayekar
- genres: Romance Film, Action Film, Crime Fiction, Bollywood, World cinema
- released on (14 years ago)
"Baaghi" is the soundtrack album of the 2000 film.
- also known as Baaghi soundtrack
- genre: Soundtrack
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Baaghi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by C.P. Khare
Unani ▷ Kaasani, Bustaani (Baaghi). Action ▷ Plant—antibilious. Root— demulcent, febrifuge, diuretic; used in dyspepsia; as a tonic for liver and digestive system. Milder than C. intybus. Roots contain sesquiterpene lactones. See C. intybus.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Baaghi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of B3A1A1G2H4I1
The value of this 6-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BAAGHI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Baaghi!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Baaghi to see it in context!