On this page:
Who is Baauer?
Baauer: Harry Bauer Rodrigues, better known by his stage name, Baauer, is an American producer of trap and bass music, best known for his hit song "Harlem Shake". He has been producing dance music from the age of 13, mostly making house music and electro. He previously produced a track under the name Captain Harry, which was played by Kissy Sell Out on BBC Radio 1. His influences include hip-hop and dance music. Baauer has produced remixes for Nero, The Prodigy, Flosstradamus and No Doubt.
- also known as 鮑爾
- born on (25 years ago) in West Philadelphia
- nationality: United States of America
- education: City College of New York
- profession: Music producer, record producer, musician
- genres: Electronic music, Trap music, Hip hop music, Dubstep, Grime
- albums: "Harlem Shake", "Dum Dum", "Higher", "Infinite Daps", "Fire Like This", "ß"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Billboard Music Award for Top Streaming Artist
- nominated to Billboard Music Award for Top Dance/Electronic Song - "Harlem Shake"
- nominated to Billboard Music Award for Top EDM Song - "Harlem Shake"
- nominated to YouTube Music Awards YouTube Phenomenon - "Harlem Shake"
- Billboard Music Award for Top Dance/Electronic Song - "Harlem Shake"
- Billboard Music Award for Top EDM Song - "Harlem Shake"
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Song - "Harlem Shake"
- nominated to World Music Award for World's Best Electronic Dance Music Artist
- nominated to Billboard Music Award for Top Streaming Song (Video) - "Harlem Shake"
- official website: baauer.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Baauer
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Baauer
Photo credit: CanchaGeneral
Scrabble value of B3A1A1U1E1R1
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BAAUER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Baauer!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Baauer for some fun with words!