On this page:
Babs is sometimes a misspelling of babies.
- Babs a.k.a. Barbara Stanwyck was an American actress. She was a film and television star, known during her 60-year career as a consummate and versatile professional with a strong, realistic screen presence, and a favorite of directors including Cecil B. DeMille, Fritz Lang and Frank Capra. After a short but notable career as a stage actress in the late 1920s, she made 85 films in 38 years in Hollywood, before turning to television.
- read more about Barbara Stanwyck (actress)
- Babs a.k.a. Barbara Windsor: Barbara Ann Deeks, MBE, known professionally as Barbara Windsor, is an English actress, best known for her appearances in the Carry On films and for playing Peggy Mitchell in the BBC One soap opera EastEnders.
- read more about Barbara Windsor (actress)
- Babs a.k.a. Barbara Alyn Woods is an American actress. She is best known for her roles in television series One Tree Hill and Honey, I Shrunk the Kids.
- read more about Barbara Alyn Woods (actress)
- Babs a.k.a. Babs Powell is an actress.
- read more about Babs Powell (actress)
- Babs is an actress and musician.
- Babs a.k.a. Barbara Horan is an actress.
- read more about Barbara Horan (actress)
- Babs a.k.a. Barbara Maier is an actor.
- read more about Barbara Maier (actress)
- Babs a.k.a. Jane Dryden was the spouse of film director and screenwriter Adrian Brunel.
- read more about Jane Dryden (actress)
- Babs a.k.a. Brandi-Alisa Bates is an actress.
- read more about Brandi-Alisa Bates (actress)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Babs
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Border Writing (1991)
The Multidimensional Text by D. Emily Hicks
Presumably, Babs is a middle-class woman, as is La Maga, but La Maga, as a signifier, refers to a generation in which middle-class women were not encouraged to receive a university education to the same extent as men were. We know that ...
by Jon E. Grant, Samuel R. Chamberlain, Brian L. Odlaug
The BABS is a 7item clinician administered interview. Scores for each item range from 0 ...
21st Century Star Signs (2012)
by Babs Kirby
Babs is a founder member and fellow of the Association of Professional Astrologers International and, in 200], was appointed to the Advisory Board of the National Council for Geocosmic Research, one of the main astrological organisations ...
Current Science and Clinical Practice by Joseph Zohar
The BABS is a semi-structured, clinician-administered, seven-item scale with specific probes and five anchors for each item, designed to assess insight/degree of delusionality during the past week in a variety of psychiatric disorders.
CBT for Psychosis (2013)
A Symptom-based Approach by Roger Hagen, Douglas Turkington, Torkil Berge, Rolf W. Gråwe
The BABS is a clinician-administered scale designed to assess 'delusionality' of beliefs across a wide range of psychiatric disorders, for instance obsessive compulsive disorder, body dysmorphia, mood disorders with psychotic features, ...
Dry Goods Economist (1920)
2%uay for Żusiness Horses and Wagons Ideal Book Builders' Games Babs is a walking doll that can't help ...
BUILD AMERICA BONDS (BABs) taxable bonds issued by municipalities designed to encourage spending on infrastructure and create jobs. The issuance of these bonds was authorized by the AMERICAN RECOVERY AND REINVESTMENT ...
by Stephen Whitty
The murderer throws them in the Thames like rubbish, packs them in a trunk like old clothes, or simply leaves them lying about; Babs ...
by John Kenneth Muir
Co-Executive Producer: Babs Greyhosky. Producer: Boris Malden. Executive Producers: Douglas Schwartz and Steven L. Sears. Director ofPhotogra- phy: Ed ...
by Fioretta. Benedetto Mattia
BABS Beam Approach Beacon System. Aviation. BABS Book Acquisition and Bibliographic Service. National Book Center (Canada). BAC BaccalaurDht ( France). BAC Bacterial Artificial Chromosome. The vector BAC was developed at the ...
by Peter Smith
Walbridge, 'Babs uprising'. (See also BABs RADICALISM.) ...
by Dean A. Stahl, Karen Landen
port side Babs blind approach beacon system Bab(s) Barbara BABS Babbage Society; BlindApproach Beacon System BABT Brotherhood of Associated Book Travelers ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Babs
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Babs
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Bex.Walton
From a life drawing session
Photo credit: flyingroc
Photo credit: Ellen Munro
Photo credit: Bex.Walton
- Babs in B&W
Photo credit: Yorgus Nuttpud
- Babs Looking Quizical
Babs on the Frank Bruce Sculpture Trail
near Feshiebridge in the Cairngorms, Scotland. Sadly Frank Bruce died just recently. His work is well worth seeing - idiosyncratic, thought provoking and compliments the natural beauty surrounding it.
Photo credit: Yorgus Nuttpud
Video language resources about Babs
Click on an item to play that video:
- Babs Meaning
Video shows what Babs means. A diminutive of the female given name Barbara with suffix -s (-sy).. Babs Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary ...
- MLP FiM - Babs Seed Song - Multi Language
Part 1: English 0:00 German 0:18 Hungarian 0:39 Polish 0:56 Italian 1:13 BR/PRT 1:30 Part 2: Russian 1:45 Finnish 2:03 French 2:24 Dutch 2:40 Latino 2:58 ...
- An Accurate Description Of Babs Seed
"She looks like Applebloom if she was left out in the sun" "That's not a face thats gonna sell many toys" From Friendship Is Witchcraft Episode 9 Watch the ...
- Babs seed (description)
Questo qui l'ho modificato con un mio amico e allora se volete sapere la musica giusta: (Babs seed in 8-bit) Li troverete tutto io ho fatto solo una versione e ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Babs!
Scrabble value of B3A1B3S1
The value of this 4-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BABS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Babs!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Babs to see it in context!