On this page:
- Definition of the noun backtrack
- Definition of the verb backtrack
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for BackTrack
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for BackTrack
- Photos about BackTrack
- Video language resources about BackTrack
- Quotes about BackTrack
- Scrabble value of B3A1C3K5T1R1A1C3K5
- Anagrams of BACKTRACK
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun backtrack
What does backtrack mean as a name of something?
- the act of backtracking
Definition of the verb backtrack
What does backtrack mean as a doing word?
verb - inflections: backtracked | backtracking | backtracks
- retrace one's course
Alternative definition of the verb backtrack
- to retrace one's steps
- to repeat or review work already done
- [aviation] To taxi down an active runway in the opposite direction to that being used for takeoff
- BackTrack was a Linux distribution, superseded by Kali Linux, that focused on security based on the Ubuntu Linux distribution aimed at digital forensics and penetration testing use. In March 2013, the Offensive Security team rebuilt BackTrack around the Debian distribution and released it under the name Kali Linux.
- also known as Auditor Security Collection
- official website: www.remote-exploit.org/backtrack.html
- Backtrack is a defunct organization, record label.
Backtrack is a musical group.
- albums: "Darker Half", "Lost in Life", "The '08 Demo", "Deal With the Devil"
"Backtrack" is a western novel by Milton Lott, published in 1965. The book is about a cattle drive from Texas to Montana, and features cowboy Ringo Rose and a Mexican boy whom he fathers. He teaches the kid skills he needs to survive, including gunfighting. When the kid shoots a man and flees, Ringo follows him across Texas to Ringo's former home.
- language: English Language
- genre: Western fiction
- released in (50 years ago)
"Backtrack" a.k.a. "Backtrack!" is a 1969 film directed by Earl Bellamy.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- art direction by George Patrick
- set decoration by John McCarthy, Jr. & Oliver Emert
- genres: Action/Adventure, Western
- rating: G (USA)
- released in (46 years ago)
"BackTrack" a.k.a. "Back Track" is a first-person shooter that was released for the Game Boy Advance in 2001 and Windows PC in late 1990s. It is notable for being the first 3-D shooter to be released on the Game Boy Advance, however it was quickly overtaken by such competitors as Ecks vs. Sever.
- read more about Back Track
"Backtrack" is an artwork by Jaideep Mehrotra.
- "Backtrack" is a song recorded by British soul recording artist Rebecca Ferguson, taken as the lead single from the deluxe edition of her debut album Heaven. The song was written by Ferguson and Jonny Lattimer, who produced the track with Tim Baxter as well. The song was released on 14 October 2012 in the United Kingdom, the day before the release of the deluxe edition of Heaven. The single already features as a bonus track on the U.S. version of Heaven. "Backtrack" contains elements of soul, jazz and pop. The single entered the UK Singles Chart at number 15, making it Ferguson's second top twenty hit.
- "Backtrack" is a musical album of The Nighthawks.
BackTrack is a monthly magazine, published by Pendragon Publishing, concentrating on researched articles and photographic features about British and Irish railway history. It is available through newsagents in the UK and by subscription from the publisher, but doesn't rely on advertising income and therefore doesn't publish an ABC circulation figure.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for BackTrack
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop on Computer-Aided Scheduling of Public Transport held in Montréal, Canada, August 19–23, 1990 by Martin Desrochers, Jean-Marc Rousseau
One possible cause for the scheduling process to backtrack is that some duties in the partial schedule possess undesirable feature which were undetected when the duties were formed. The problem only shows up a few stages later when the ...
by Darren R. Hayes
BackTrack is an open source Linux tool that is often used for real-time packet capture. However, numerous other network forensics tools ...
by Dawson, Maurice, Kisku, Dakshina Ranjan, Gupta, Phalguni, Sing, Jamuna Kanta, Li, Weifeng
Back Track Linux BackTrack is a Linux-based operating system designed for digital forensics and network penetration testing (Myers, 2012). It is named after the search algorithm, “BackTrack” and is considered an essential security component ...
Global Perspectives by Frederic Lemieux, Garth den Heyer, Dilip K. Das
* BackTrack is a distribution based ...
by Rafay Baloch
BackTrack is a Linux penetration testing distro developed by Offensive Security especially for ethical hackers and penetration testers. It contains all the popular tools and software used for pen testing a variety of services, networks, and devices ...
Inquiry Into the Sun (2003)
by S. Osborn
But backtrack is the inverse path, and out requires an in ...
by Viveca Nyström, Linnéa Sjögren
The ability to recognise potential or actual failure and the need to change direction or even backtrack is an essential skill for the change manager, though iterative planning and evaluation processes will minimise the risk of significant error .
The Complete Predator Hunter (2009)
by Michael Schoby
The Bushnell BackTrack is a simple but effective GPS unit. 17 New Gear ...
Encyclopedia of Optimization (2001)
Backtrack. The number of conformations generated within a given iteration is limited (usually 100 to 200 conformations). It may happen that neither the set of electrostatic predictions, nor the set of randomly generated conformations produces ...
The Dimwit's Dictionary (2012)
Replace Lazy Writing with Elegant English by Robert Hartwell Fiske
apostatize; backtrack; flip-flop; recidivate; renege; reverse; tergiversate.SEE ALSOdoa ...
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
Backtrack andThe HotSpothave been hack jobs, the one briefly illuminated byJodie Foster, the other exactly what a Don Johnson–Virginia Madsen pairing would lead one to expect.
by Stanley Newman, Daniel Stark
Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Mary Steenburgen, Lea Thompson director: Robert Zemeckis role: 5 Clara backtrack: 6 recant 7 retreat Backtrack (1989 film) cast: Jodie.
Papers in honour of Maurice Gross by Christian Leclère, Éric Laporte, Mireille Piot, Max Silberztein
then the aloud reader may backtrack and re-pronounce the offending word before finishing ...
Volume 23 - Supplement 2 - An Analysis of the Pre-Physical Database Design Heuristics to Thermal Investigations of ICs and Microstructures by Allen Kent, James G. Williams
Nevertheless, backtrack and back-to functions are usually provided, as they rely on run-time activity. Defining an explicit navigation model helps to perform a systematic model-based evaluation (67,73). Object-oriented Navigation Model ...
by Hossein Bidgoli
question("BackTrack Version" ...
Volume 7 - Curve Fitting to Early Development of Programming Languages by Jack Belzer, Albert G. Holzman, Allen Kent
If the precedence list contains another pair, go to 1; else if for some / for allj' * ijtyi then stop; else backtrack. Backtracking requires an explicit or implicit list of decisions. To backtrack, choose the most recent decision for which an untried ...
Heinemann English Dictionary (2001)
by Martin Manser
also backtrack to retreat or abandon one's position in an argument, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for BackTrack
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about BackTrack
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about BackTrack
Click on an item to play that video:
- Backtrack Meaning
Video shows what backtrack means. the act of backtracking. Backtrack Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say backtrack. Powered ...
- Explanation of the emails penetrate by backtrack
- Cracking WEP encryption using Backtrack 5 with explanation
- Cracking WPA encryption using Backtrack 5 with explanation
- Easy WPA Dictionary/Wordlist Cracking with Backtrack 5 and Aircrack-ng
How to crack any WiFi network with WPA/WPA2 encryption using Backtrack 5 and a word-list or Dictionary file. Download the latest backtrack image here: ...
- Backtrack 5 Dictionary Attack with Hydra
Backtrack 5 dictionary attack using Hydra for a class project demonstration.
- Change the default keyboard language settings on BackTrack 4
Set default keyboard language and keyboard layout Keyboard layout Open terminal and type : dpkg-reconfigure concole-setup or watch video for simple use.
- How To Crack WPA WPA2 WPS Using Reaver Backtrack 5r3 NO DICTIONARY
- Cracking WPA PSK With A Dictionary Attack In Backtrack
- Backtrack Series - 5: Cracking WPA Protected Network Using ASCII Dictionary Attack
This method requires a good ASCII dictionary This video is based on: ...
- WPA2 Cracking with BackTrack 4 100000 PWs in 6 Minutes (Dictionary Attack)
Este video lo subi para scenebeta.
- How To Crack WPAWPA2 WPS Using Reaver & Backtrack 5r3 NO DICTIONARY 720p1
- How to Bruteforce by dictionary Gmail Backtrack 5 with Hydra
- HOW TO CRACK WPA WIRELESS BY DICTIONARY PASSWORD USING BACKTRACK 5
See also the pronunciation examples of BackTrack!
Quotes about BackTrack
Never forget the power of silence, that massively disconcerting pause which goes on and on and may at last induce an opponent to babble and backtrack nervously. (Lance Morrow)
more quotes about backtrack...
Scrabble value of B3A1C3K5T1R1A1C3K5
The value of this 9-letter word is 23 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BACKTRACK
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of BackTrack!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of BackTrack to see it in context!