On this page:
- Definition of the adjective baffled
- Definition of the noun baffled
- Phrases with Baffled
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Baffled
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Baffled
- Photos about Baffled
- Video language resources about Baffled
- Quotes about Baffled
- Scrabble value of B3A1F4F4L1E1D2
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective baffled
What does baffled mean as an attribute of a noun?
- perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment
Alternative definition of the adjective baffled
- thoroughly confused, puzzled
- having baffles
Definition of the noun baffled
What does baffled mean as a name of something?
- people who are frustrated and perplexed
"Baffled" a.k.a. "Baffled!" is a 1973 television movie intended as a pilot for a television series. The story is part of the occult detective sub-genre.
- also known as Agonas pera apo ti logiki, Die tödliche Vision, El amuleto del diablo, La mansión de las sombras, O efialtis tis 3is nyhtas, Una testa di lupo mozzata
- countries: United States of America, United Kingdom
- language: English Language
- director: Philip Leacock
- producer: Philip Leacock
- executive producer: Norman Felton
- art direction by Harry Pottle
- written by Philip Leacock
- Leonard Nimoy as Tom Kovack
- Rachel Roberts as Mrs. Farraday
- Vera Miles as Andrea Glenn
- Susan Hampshire as Michele Brent
- Jewel Blanch as Jennifer Glenn
- Valerie Taylor as Louise Sanford
- Ray Brooks as George Tracewell
- Angharad Rees as Peggy Tracewell
- Christopher Benjamin as Verelli
- Mike Murray as Parrish
- Milton Johns as Dr. Reed
- Ewan Roberts as Hopkins
- cinematography by Ken Hodges
- edited by Bill Blunden
- music by Richard Hill
- genre: Mystery
- released on (41 years ago)
Phrases with Baffled
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Baffled
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Robert Splinter
B Baffled piston EVB and p-electron systems can be treated as regular EVB because the steric interactions between the two fragments and the classical electrostatic interactions can be considered under classical mechanical terms instead ...
Applications by Daniel Schuster
Gravity settlers may be classified as batch holding tanks, continuous-flow baffled units, and/or parallel or corrugated plate separators. a. Baffled Settlers. The basic design procedure for such settlers involves one of the following approaches ...
The Devil's Dictionary, Tales, and Memoirs by Ambrose Bierce
Baffled. Ambuscade. C. ONNECTING Readyville and Woodbury was a good, hard turnpike nine or ten miles long. Readyville was an outpost of the Federal army at Murfreesboro; Woodbury had the same relation to the Confederate army at ...
by Jan Harold Brunvand
The implication is that "normal" white male Americans are perfectly capable to using technol- ogy properly, whereas "others" are stereotyped as being baffled by technology. The devices that baffle the challenged individuals range from ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Baffled
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Baffled
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Pete is baffled
Charlie goes to elaborate measures for his product shoots. The love and care is considerable, and, some might say, ludicrous
There was at least 20 minutes of discussion about lighting by every vaguely photographically-inclined member of staff for the sake of a 30 minute photo shoot of beauty products. Now that's dedication!
Photo credit: Lachlan Hardy
- Brad is Baffled
Photo credit: tophermurphy
- Turnstones baffled by frozen sea
Photo credit: Graham Ó Síodhacháin
- Baffled by the shutter click
Photo credit: Graham Ó Síodhacháin
- Security Baffled
Photo credit: weeklydig
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Baffled
Click on an item to play that video:
- Baffled Meaning
Video shows what baffled means. thoroughly confused, puzzled. having baffles. baffled pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary dictionary.
- WATERS TURN TO BLOOD in SWITZERLAND, Scientists Baffled | See 'DESCRIPTION'
- Shock! SUN FALLEN ASLEEP!! Scientists BAFFLED!! | DARKNESS!! Determined 1.17.14 See ' DESCRIPTION'
See also the pronunciation examples of Baffled!
Quotes about Baffled
Scrabble value of B3A1F4F4L1E1D2
The value of this 7-letter word is 16 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Baffled to see it in context!