On this page:
- Baiano a.k.a. Fabrício Baiano: Fabrício Santos de Jesus, commonly known as Baiano, is a Brazilian footballer who plays as a defensive midfielder for Brazilian Série A club Vasco da Gama.
- read more about Fabrício Baiano
- Baiano a.k.a. Wanderson Souza Carneiro is a football player, athlete.
- read more about Wanderson Souza Carneiro
- Baiano is a fictional character from the 2002 film Something in the Air.
- Baiano is a fictional film character.
- Baiano a.k.a. Claudio Mendes de Lima 'Baiano': Claudio Mendes de Lima is a fictional character from the 2007 film Elite Squad.
- read more about Claudio Mendes de Lima 'Baiano'
Baiano is a family name.
Phrases with Baiano
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Baiano
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Fiction Workshop: A Study (2017)
by João Rosa de Castro
Translator's Note: A baiano is a person born in the state of Bahia, ...
by Charles A. Perrone, Christopher Dunn
Baiano is a staple of the repertoire of rabeca players in Pernambuco. The rabeca style of band member Siba on forró songs such as "Mensagem pra Zé Calixto" reveals a new aspect of music that most listeners outside of northeastern Brazil ...
by Valerie Porter
Kréda, Ganaston Baiano: see Pantaneiro Baicha: (SE Inner Mongolia, China)/ small strain of Chinese Mongolian/syn. Baichayi/not Baichatieti/rare Baikal: see ...
by Kit L. Yam
Baiano, R. Marino, M. Sinigaglia, ...
by Garland Encyclopedia of World Music,
Among the dances of predominantly Brazilian blacks are the batuque and the samba, the caxambu, the jongo, the côco, the baiano (baião), and the former lundu and sarambeque, all with numerous regional names. Two are considered here.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Baiano
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Baiano
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of B3A1I1A1N1O1
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BAIANO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Baiano!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Baiano to see it in context!