Bali appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Paganist unrewardable Bali bomb mob I label "bad": rawer nuts in a gap.
- "Nor is Bali scenic," I demonstrate, "Dams made tarts no medicine CSI labs iron."
- To get a mast, I beg an amenable Bali bomb mob I label "bane", "manage bits a mate got".
On this page:
- Phrases with Bali
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Bali
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bali
- Photo about Bali
- Videos about Bali
- Sign language
- Quotes about Bali
- Scrabble value of B3A1L1I1
- Anagrams of BALI
- Share this page
- Bali is an island and province of Indonesia. The province includes the island of Bali and a few smaller neighbouring islands, notably Nusa Penida. It is located at the westernmost end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, between Java to the west and Lombok to the east. Its capital of Denpasar is located at the southern part of the island.
- also known as Island of Peace; Morning of The World; Island of Gods; Island of Hinduism; Island of Love; Bali Island; Bali, Indonesia; Propinsi Bali; Daerah Tingkat I Bali
- founded in (673 years ago)
- country: Indonesia
- capital: Denpasar
- touristic attractions:
- official website: www.baliprov.go.id
- Bali is a town and a municipality in Pali district in the state of Rajasthan, India.
- Bali is a town and commune in Cameroon, lying west of Bamenda. It has a population of 32,000. Formerly the centre of a kingdom, it is known for its palace and its regular festival.
- Bali Legislative Assembly constituency is one of the six Rajasthan Legislative Assembly constituencies in Pali district of Rajasthan state in western India. Bali Legislative Assembly segment is part of Pali Lok Sabha constituency.
- Bali a.k.a. Black Warrior: Jesus Toral López is a luchador or professional wrestler who has worked almost exclusively in Mexico.
- read more about Black Warrior
- Bali a.k.a. Christian Planer is an Austrian sport shooter. He was born in Kufstein. He won a bronze medal in 50 metre rifle three positions at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens.
- read more about Christian Planer
- Bali a.k.a. Mohanbali is an actor.
- read more about Mohanbali (actor)
- Bali a.k.a. Pali is a film producer.
- read more about Pali
- Bali is the mother of Bhumika Chawla.
- parent of Bhumika Chawla
Bali is a lingerie company operating in the United States of America.
- official website: www.balicompany.com
- Bali is a fictional character from the 2002 film Badhaai Ho Badhaai.
- Bali is a fictional character from the 2000 film Jungle.
- Bali is a fictional character from the 1992 film Shola Aur Shabnam.
- Bali is a fictional character from the 1958 film Jailor.
- Bali is a fictional character from the 2002 film Ab Ke Baras.
- Bali is a fictional character from the 1988 film Ashi Hi Banwa Banwi.
- Bali is a fictional character from the 2014 film Revolver Rani.
- Bali is a fictional character from the 1960 film Bombai Ka Babu.
- "Bali" is a musical album of Wondermints.
- "Bali" is a musical album of Jalan Jalan.
- released on (16 years ago)
- "Bali" is a musical album of Päät.
- released in (29 years ago)
- "Bali" is a composition.
- music by Olli Wisdom
- "Bali" is a book by Ronald McKie.
- "Bali" is a book by Horace Bristol.
- "Bali" is a book by Nikola Drakulić.
- "Bali" a.k.a. "Incontro d'amore": Bali is a 1970 Italian romance film directed by Ugo Liberatore and Paolo Heusch. Originally directed by Ugo Liberatore and released as Incontro d'amore a Bali, it was a box office bomb. In 1975, following a series of commercial successes of Laura Antonelli, whose in the meanwhile had established herself as one of the most popular Italian sex symbols, the producer Alfredo Bini released a new version of the film, with a new editing and with the introduction of new scenes shot by Paolo Heusch with actors Ettore Manni and Ilona Staller. Released as Incontro d'amore, the film eventually got a large success at the Italian box office, grossing about 1 billion and a half lire.
- read more about Incontro d'amore
- "Bali" is a film.
- country: Germany
- "Bali" is a 1991 film directed by V.K. Pavithran.
- award: - Kerala State Film Award for Best Dubbing Artist, received by Bhagyalakshmi
- "Bali": On a spiritual quest, a British scholar travels to the beautiful and exotic island of Bali with a photographer and his wife. The scholar has two native wives and a native boyfriend, a sculptor. The photographer has a native mistress, and encounters a missionary with a nymphomaniac daughter. Filled with spectacular photography, the film's focus remains on the characters' problems and the quirks and joys of cross-cultural encounters, developing the native characters in unusual depth. This may frustrate those hoping for a more sexually explicit treatment of the characters' romantic difficulties, as in director Liberatore's previous film, the famously pornographic Bora Bora.
- released in (45 years ago)
"Bali" is an artwork by Ong Kim Seng.
- Bali a.k.a. Vali: In the Hindu epic Ramayana, the vanara Vali was king of Kishkindha, a son of Indra and the elder brother of Sugriva. He was killed by Rama, an Avatar of Vishnu.
- read more about Vali
- Bali a.k.a. Bali Language: Balinese or simply Bali is a Malayo-Polynesian language spoken by 3.3 million people on the Indonesian island of Bali, as well as northern Nusa Penida, western Lombok and eastern Java. Most Balinese speakers also know Indonesian.
- also known as Balinese, Balinese language
- Bali is an animated television series based on a series of French children's books by Magdalena and Laurent Richard published by Editions Flammarion. The show follows the adventures of Bali, a modern preschool puppy, his mom and dad, and Kikou, his stuffed animal in a city apartment. Paris-based PlanetNemo has licensed the television program to more than 20 countries worldwide and has sold U.S. media and merchandising rights. In addition, Bali has had a stage show run in Paris.
- country: France
- Bali a.k.a. Balinese alphabet: The Balinese script, natively known as Aksara Bali and Hanacaraka, is an abugida used in the island of Bali, Indonesia, commonly for writing the Austronesian Balinese language, Old Javanese, and the liturgical language Sanskrit. With some modifications, the script is also used to write the Sasak language, used in the neighboring island of Lombok. The script is a descendant of the Brahmi script, and so has many similarities with the modern scripts of South and Southeast Asia. The Balinese script, along with the Javanese script, is considered the most elaborate and ornate among Brahmic scripts of Southeast Asia.
- Bali a.k.a. Bali Language: Bali is a Niger–Congo language spoken by 100,000 people in Demsa, Adamawa, Nigeria.
- read more about Bali Language
- Bali a.k.a. Animal sacrifice in Hinduism: Practices of Hindu animal sacrifice are mostly associated with Shaktism, and in currents of folk Hinduism strongly rooted in local tribal traditions. However, Hinduism forbids animal sacrifice, and meat processing, based on the doctrine of ahimsa.
- read more about Animal sacrifice in Hinduism
- Bali a.k.a. Mungaka Language: The Nga'ka language, Munga'ka, also Bali, is a Grassfields language of Cameroon.
- read more about Mungaka Language
- Bali a.k.a. Bali clan: The Bali are a clan of the Mohyal community, who are found in North India, particularly the states of Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab and Delhi.
- read more about Bali clan
- Bali is a canonical version, musical recording.
- Bali is a TV program.
- award: - ITA Award for Best Telefilm, received by Genesis Film Productions
- Bali a.k.a. Uneapa language: Uneapa is an Oceanic language spoken by about 10,000 people on the small island of Bali, north of West New Britain in Papua New Guinea. It is perhaps a dialect of neighboring Vitu.
- read more about Uneapa language
Phrases with Bali
Phrases starting with the word Bali:
Phrases ending with the word Bali:
- Birubius Bali
- Cymbasoma Bali
- Callionymus Bali
- Eustigmaeus Bali
- Species Birubius Bali
- Species Cymbasoma Bali
- Species Callionymus Bali
- Species Eustigmaeus Bali
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Bali
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Tom Baum
For Australians, Bali is a relatively cheap resort which is comparatively easy to reach. For Europeans, Bali is an exotic long haul destination. Visitors also come from Japan and other parts of South-East Asia. In common with other parts of this ...
Toponymy of Nagaon District (2017)
by Dr. Himangsu Sarmah
Sonari Bali is a revenue village situated to the east...
by Julian Davison, Bruce Granquist
Bali is a relatively 'young' island, having probably first emerged above the waves some 3 million years ago. It is one of the most volcanically active islands in the world and volcanoes have played an important role in shaping the natural history ...
A View from Lijiang by Xiaobo Su, Peggy Teo
Thus, Bali is an exotic site to the world, “a meeting-place of the romantic South Seas and the mysterious...
Studies of an Asian God by Robert L. Brown
The bali is a food made of mash and barley flour kneaded together and having the three whites and three sweets. Each [bali] has a radish and a piece of pastry. If you have a traditional image or a painted image, request it to abide there.
Record of Christian Work (1922)
by Alexander McConnell, William Revell Moody, Arthur Percy Fitt
Bali is an island religiously as ...
Perfect Order (2012)
Recognizing Complexity in Bali by J. Stephen Lansing
Bali is a steep volcanic island, and the rivers and streams are short and fast. Irrigation systems begin high ...
Artist's Journey to Bali (2012)
The Island of Art, Magic and Mystery by Betty Reynolds
Ma/kza/mono 4%acho %% Bali is an island of inviting beaches, imposing mountains and.
An Encyclopedia of Shamanism (2007)
by Christina Pratt
Manang Bali to prepare the manang's spirit for entering trance. The areca blossom disperse harmful spirits from patients during healings, from novices during training, and from the manang while in performance of rituals. To aid novices in ...
by Benjamin Clough
3g, Bali, 8. (S)c power, force, exaction) tax, royal revenue ; claim, due, right, obligation ; propitiatory offerings, religious gifts or sacrifice : whole system of sidereal worship or the adoration of the heavenly ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bali
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Bali
Photo credit: wiifm
Videos about Bali
Click on an item to play that video:
- Isato Nakagawa - Bali (With explanation in English)
Isato Nakagawa's composition, "Bali" - with explanation at the end!
- Bali trip explanation
- Bali Meaning
Video shows what Bali means. An island, part of Indonesia, just east of Java.. Bali pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary dictionary.
- Bali KULKUL Explanation & Demonstration at Bali eco Adventure
Bali KULKUL Explanation & Demonstration at Bali eco Adventure.
- Definition of Soul - Bali Remix
Definition of Soul - Bali Remix.
- Double Ikat (both warp and weft dominant) Textile Explanation in Bali
A Balinese textile educator explains this rare piece--a double ikat, found only in Bali and Gujarat, India. The warp and weft are both dominant and neither hides ...
- Bali 2002 slang
- Explanation about Bali as famous tourism object
- Video Explanation about Bali by Adhi Kresnayana 12IPA3 (01
-  Cherrybelle - Jargon (#9 Bali Heaven Bandung)
Chibi, chibi, chibi.. hak, hak, hak, haakkk!!
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = Bali
- NOUN ATHMAN BALI
- Study Bahasa Indonesia in Bali (SBIB) - a language AND cultural experience.
IALF's Study Bahasa Indonesia in Bali program offers an attractive package combining 40 hours of Indonesian language training combined with 20 hours of ...
- Bradley Knight and family on Bali Karl Lentz Dictionary
Laymans/childs view on the "dictionary"
- Bradley and Tracey on Bali Karl Lentz Dictionary
Bradley and Tracey having a laugh about the bali lentz dictionary.
- [Hi Bali] Product Description
- Introduction of BELS, Bali English Language School
- DLI Language Day 2011 " Bali Dance"
- Bahasa Indonesia language teacher in Bali
- Bali songs in local language
- BELS (Bali English Language School) 1
- BELS (Bali English Language School) 2
- BELS (Bali English Language School) 3
- BELS (Bali English Language School) 4
- Gubernur Bali Berikan Sambutan Pada Penutupan Acara Festival of Balinese Language
- +1000Video - Esl Bali Saxta Baldan Secmeyin Yolu - Xezer Xeber 30.03.2014
Zehmete qiymet olaraq, abune olun, beyenin, paylasin.!...
See also the pronunciation examples of Bali!
Bali Sign Language: Deaf Youth Leadership Project-Dr. Mason Global
Quotes about Bali
Scrabble value of B3A1L1I1
The value of this 4-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BALI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Bali!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Bali to see it in context!