On this page:
Who is Bali Rai?
Bali Rai was born in Leicester in 1971 and grew up in a multicultural, multi-racial community close to the city centre. As a child he dreamt about three things—playing football for Liverpool F.C., being Bob Marley and becoming a writer. At the age of eleven he read the book that would inspire him to write. It was The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole by Sue Townsend. Other authors had inspired him to write for fun but it was Sue Townsend who became his true role model.
- born in (44 years ago) in Leicester
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Author
- written works: "Bloß (k)eine Heirat. ( Ab 14 J.).", "The Angel Collector", "(Un)arranged Marriage", "Sold as Seen", "What's Your Problem?", "Rani and Sukh", "Whisper, The", "Two Timer", "Dream on", "Last Taboo, The", "Concrete Chips", "Dominoes", "What's Up?", "Tales From Devana High", "Rani & Sukh X24 Mixed Dumpbin", "Jugglin'", "City of Ghosts"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Angus Book Award - "(Un)arranged Marriage"
- Angus Book Award - "(Un)arranged Marriage"
- nominated to Carnegie Medal - "Rani and Sukh"
- nominated to Carnegie Medal - "City of Ghosts"
- official website: www.balirai.co.uk
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bali Rai
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of BALI RAI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Bali Rai!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Bali Rai for some fun with words!