On this page:
Balla! a.k.a. Balla (musician): Balla is the musical alter-ego of Portuguese musician and record producer Armando Teixeira. Balla's music references the sound and style of Serge Gainsbourg and Jaques Brel, combined with hip hop and cut-and-paste references drawn from his time as DJ and producer with both Bizarra Locomotiva and the platinum selling Da Weasel. The arrangements have been described as "reflecting a taste for sound composers like Barry Adamson". Armando Teixeira is recognized as a composer, musician and producer of note within Portugal, and his latest studio album A Grande Mentira has been described by Antena 3 as "pop, electronica, eroticism and fury". "In this space, I have adopted the solitary writing of a Nick Cave or Iggy Pop" Balla has said of his own work. When asked if Balla was the summary of his years spent in Bizarra Locomotiva or Da Weasel, he responded "Probably, yes...
- also known as Balla
- genres: Pop music, Rock music, Electro
- albums: "Balla", "A Grande Mentira", "Le Jeu"
- official website: www.myspace.com/ballaportugal
- "Balla!" a.k.a. "...Balla!" is a musical album of Pino D'Angiò.
- released in (34 years ago)
- "Balla!" a.k.a. "Balla" is a musical album of Balla (musician).
- released in (15 years ago)
- "Balla!" is the third studio album by the Iranian duo Andy & Kouros. The album is considered one of the greatest and most successful albums in Persian music. It was produced by Elton Farokh Ahi and consists of lyrics by Jaklin and Leila Kasra. Balla! comprises 10 songs many of which became huge hits during their time.
Balla! a.k.a. Balla was an ancient city in mountainous Pieria of Macedonia, on the Haliacmon river, south of Phylace, possibly at modern Palaiogratsiano.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Balla!
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of BALLA!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Balla!!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Balla! to find many related words and phrases!