The following statistics are based on the British National Corpus, so they are representative for the British English.
Distribution of usage frequency for the most common synonyms of the noun bambino:
On this page:
- Definition of the noun bambino
- Phrases with Bambino
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Bambino
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bambino
- Photos about Bambino
- Video language resources about Bambino
- Sign language
- Scrabble value of B3A1M3B3I1N1O1
- Anagrams of BAMBINO
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun bambino
What does bambino mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: bambinos
- a young child
- Bambino a.k.a. Bombino: Omara "Bombino" Moctar is an internationally acclaimed Tuareg guitarist and singer-songwriter from Agadez, Niger. His music frequently addresses Tuareg geopolitical concerns and is sung in the Tuareg language of Tamashek. Bombino is the subject of the documentary film Agadez, the Music and the Rebellion.
- Bambino a.k.a. Giuseppe Rossi is an American-born Italian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Fiorentina and the Italian national team. Born in Teaneck, New Jersey, he began his career with the Clifton Stallions in nearby Clifton, New Jersey, but joined the youth team of Italian club Parma at the age of 12. When he was 17, he was signed by English club Manchester United, but he was unable to break into the first team; after loan spells with Newcastle United and back at Parma, he signed for Spanish club Villarreal in 2007. After five-and-a-half years with Villarreal, he returned to Italy, signing for Fiorentina in January 2013.
- read more about Giuseppe Rossi
- Bambino is a fictional character from the 1970 film My Name Is Trinity and 1971 film Trinity Is Still My Name.
- Bambino a.k.a. Boy is a fictional character from the 2011 film We Have a Pope.
- read more about Boy
- Bambino is a fictional character from the 2013 film Battle of the Year: The Dream Team.
- Bambino is a fictional character from the 2013 film Snail's Pace.
- "Bambino" a.k.a. "Breaking Away" is a 1979 American coming of age comedy-drama film that follows a group of four male teenagers in Bloomington, Indiana, who have recently graduated from high school. It stars Dennis Christopher, Dennis Quaid, Daniel Stern, Jackie Earle Haley, Barbara Barrie, and Paul Dooley.
- read more about Breaking Away
- Bambino a.k.a. Bambino! is the 2007 Japanese live-action TV program.
- "Bambino" was Dalida's first major hit, released as a single in 1956, and on the album Son nom est Dalida in 1957. It is a cover of the Italian song "Guaglione", written and sung by Aurelio Fierro. The song was high on the French singles charts for months, scoring 45 weeks in the Top 10.
- "Bambino" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music and lyrics by Tom Springfield
- "Bambino" is a musical album of Dalida.
Bambino a.k.a. Bambino! is a Japanese cooking manga written and illustrated by Tetsuji Sekiya. The manga has been serialized in Shogakukan's seinen magazine Big Comic Spirits. As of February 2009, Shogakukan has published 14 bound volumes of the manga. It received the 2008 Shogakukan Manga Award for seinen/general manga along with Takeshi Natsuhara's and Kuromaru's Kurosagi.
- also known as 料理新鮮人
Phrases with Bambino
- Gesù bambino
- Themone Bambino
- Themone Pais Bambino
- Species Themone Bambino
- Subspecies Themone Pais Bambino
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Bambino
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Cancer Genomics (2013)
From Bench to Personalized Medicine by Graham Dellaire, Jason N Berman, Robert J. Arceci
Bambino is an NGS read viewer, suited for the manual review of computationally predicted genomic aberrations such as single nucleotide and structural variations . Box 10.2 Common Genomic Formats BAM A binary version of a SAM file.
The Unitarian (1891)
by Jabez Thomas Sunderland, Brooke Herford, Frederick B. Mott
The Bambino is a very ugly wooden doll, said to have been painted by Saint Luke. It is a great treasure of the Church of St. Maria in Ara Coell. It is dressed in blue satin, and literally covered with gold and silver chains and diamond ornaments.
The Open Court (1890)
The Bambino is a rude memorial of that little child, who led captive the lion of Roman power which had fed on the lamb—on the weak and innocent. These things have petrified now—they are fossils—but a student must not despise fossils.
by Paul Dickson
Sportswriters competed to invent new titles with which to decorate the daily headlines: Bam, Bambino (Italian for “little baby”), Baron of Bam, Basha of Bingle, the Battering Bambino, Behemoth of Biff, Behemoth of Bust, Big Bam, Big Bambino, ...
by Gerry Bowler
Bambino Italian for “baby,” but at Christmas the term refers to the figureof the infant Jesus placed in family and church manger scenes. The most famous is the medieval doll intheChurch ofSanta MariainAra Coeli, Rome, carved from wood from ...
by Colum Hourihane
De Saralegui suggested that the Gil Master could be identified with the Valencian miguel Alcanyis, and at this stage the problem of the identity of the Master of the Bambino Vispo appeared to be re- solved. However, Alcanyis is documented in ...
A Dictionary of Universal Knowledge for the People ... by D. T. Stuart
Bambino, in the church of Ara Coeli at Rome, is believed to have a miraculous virtue in curing diseases. Bamboo, bam-bó'. The common name of the arborescent grasses, gen. Bambusa. Bamboo-rat, rat. A species of rodent gen. Rhizomys ...
Giving the Derivation, Source, Or Origin of Common Phrases, Allusions, and Words that Have a Tale to Tell by Ebenezer Cobham Brewer
Bambino. Lombard family (the first great moneylenders iu England) that the sign lias been appropriated by pawnbrokers, (fire MUOELLO for another account.) Ballad means, strictly, a song to. dance-music, or a song sung while dancing.
by Daniel Coit Gilman, Harry Thurston Peck, Frank Moore Colby
BAMBINO, bam-bë'nô (It., a baby) .
A Standard Work of Reference in Art, Literature, Science, History, Geography, Commerce, Biography, Discovery and Invention... with New American Supplement, Complete in Thirty Volumes
A Reference for the Education of the Handicapped and Other Exceptional Children and Adults by Cecil R. Reynolds, Elaine Fletcher-Janzen
Obbiettivi di apprendimento per il bambino con grave tetraparesi. In R. Cocchi (Ed), 11 disturbo cognitivo in eta' scolare: Disturbi motori e psicomotori e difficolta' di apprendi— mento. Riv.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bambino
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Bambino
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about Bambino
Click on an item to play that video:
View more videos about Tito El Bambino.
Come insegnare a un bambino Sign Language
Scrabble value of B3A1M3B3I1N1O1
The value of this 7-letter word is 13 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine