On this page:
- Banka is a city and a municipality in Banka district in the state of Bihar, India. The Hindi meaning of Banka is brave. Banka is one of the thirty-eight districts of Bihar in India. The district, part of Bhagalpur Division, has its headquarters at Banka town. The district occupies an area of 3018 km² and has a population of 1,608,773. Hindus 1,409,352, Muslims 190,051.
- Banka Vidhan Sabha constituency is one of 243 legislative assembly of legislative assembly of Bihar. It is part of Banka lok sabha constituency along with other assembly constituencies viz Amarpur, Katoria, Belhar and Dhoraiya.
There are other places with in their name, like Banka Cheema.
- "Banka" a.k.a. "Love Teardrops" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music by 浜圭介
- "Banka" a.k.a. "挽歌" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music and lyrics by 瞬火
"Banka" a.k.a. "A Tin Can" is a 2013 short, animation and adventure film written and directed by Tatiana Kiseleva.
- read more about A Tin Can
Banka a.k.a. Bankagooma Language: Banka, or Bankagooma, is a minor Mande language of Mali. There is a reasonable degree of mutual intelligibility with Duun.
- read more about Bankagooma Language
Phrases with Banka
- Banka Shrew
- Acraea Banka
- Drupadia Banka
- Polygonum Banka
- Acraea Bonasia Banka
- Species Acraea Banka
- Species Polygonum Banka
- Subspecies Acraea Bonasia Banka
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Banka
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Bankers Encyclopedia (1921)
BOGDAN MARKOVIC AMON BARON RUKAVINA OSKAR WEISZMAYER, FRAN PETRIC, FRANJO DRAGUTIN SCHMIDT MIRKO HERRMANN, DUSAN PLAVSC JULIJO SORGER, Josip Spitalsky, Zivnostenska Banka, Vienna Antonin Tille, ...
Over 9,000 terms clearly defined by Bloomsbury Publishing
Victoria Bank of Sierra Leone, Freetown Monetary Authority of Singapore Národná Banka Slovenska, Bratislava Banka Slovenije, Ljubljana Central Bank of Solomon Islands, Honiara Baanka Somaliland, Mogadishu South African Reserve ...
by Helen Josephine Baroni
Banka Evening services; one of three periods of ritual chanting, along with morning and midday services, held daily in a Zen monastery. The evening service is held before dusk in the main hall (Butsuden). It includes the chanting of various ...
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1890)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences and General Literature
Penny banka require no certificate from tho registrar or other legal organization, but if they desire to de|>osit more than the limit above mentioned the permission of the National Debt Commissioners must first be obtained. Army Savings banks ...
by Nicholas Awde, Famil Ismailov
bumper bank bank banka can noun bank cheklari travelers' checks banket banquet bank ishchisi banker banovshayi purple baqazh baggage baqazh bolmasi baggage counter baqazh yen boot bar bar bara ferry barabar barabar together ...
by Raymond Detrez
Bûlgarska Natsionalna Banka ...
Biographical Dictionary of Women's Movements and Feminisms in Central, Eastern, and South Eastern Europe (2006)
19th and 20th Centuries by Francisca de Haan, Krasimira Daskalova, Anna Loutfi
Between 1917 and 1921, Vode worked for a bank ( Jadranska banka), later for a foundry factory as an administrative assistant and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Banka
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Banka
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: larawan ni tianaman
250209 - Balicasag Island
Photo credit: Raelene G
Photo credit: aRyelski
- Latvijas Banka
Photo credit: Janitors
- Ljubljanska Banka Tower Mostar
Photo credit: Marcel Oosterwijk
- Pinoy Banka
Photo credit: supernan6552
- Banka Boat
A small boat with bamboo outriggers which seems to be native to the Philippines.
Photo credit: eoghan1973
- Banka arloko elkarretaratzea
Photo credit: ELA Sindikatua
- Dako Island Banka
Photo credit: I Travel Philippines
- Banka Nationala A Romanie
National Bank of Romania
Photo credit: George M. Groutas
Scrabble value of B3A1N1K5A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BANKA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Banka!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Banka to see it in context!