On this page:
- Bardi is a fictional character from the 2008 film Slumdog Millionaire.
- Bardi is a fictional character from the 1975 film Deep Red.
There are other characters with in their name, like Gino Bardi.
- Bardi a.k.a. Bardi Language: Bardi is a moribund Australian Aboriginal language. There are approximately 20 speakers out of an ethnic population of 380.
- read more about Bardi Language
- Bardi: In Trabzon folklore, the Bardi is a shapechanging spirit or a rabid animal who presages a death by wailing.
Phrases with Bardi
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Bardi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Joseph E. McDade
Bardi is a freelance writer in Baltimore who holds degrees in biophysics and science writing from Johns Hopkins University. Background and Epidemiology Anthrax is one of the great infectious Vol. 5, No. 4, July-August 1999 Emerging ...
A Comprehensive Guide by Harold Koch, Rachel Nordlinger
Overall Bardi is a relatively well documented language by Australianist standards with a number of PhD theses, a sizeable publisheddictionary andasubstantial collection of texts.Nevertheless Bowern (2008: 74) complains: We are in real need ...
by Lilian H. Zirpolo
BARDI DI VERNIO CHAPEL, SANTA CROCE, FLORENCE ° 35 ally persuaded Innocent to recant the accusations by threatening to invade the Papal States, and the Barberini were able to return to Rome, though they were never to regain the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bardi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Bardi
Photo credit: Alessandro Bonvini
Video about Bardi
LLL 1 Beginning with Him Bardi People/Language Movie Trailer
This is: LLL 1 Beginning with Him Bardi People/Language Movie Trailer c70270 [c70270t] Other names for this language are: Baadi; Baadi: Bardi; Baardi; Ba:d; ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Bardi!
Scrabble value of B3A1R1D2I1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine