On this page:
Definition of BCS
What does BCS mean?
- Baja California Sur, a state of Mexico.
- [American football] Bowl Championship Series
- w, British Computer Society
- [linguistics] Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian treated commonly (Serbo-Croatian)
Bcs a.k.a. Southern Seaplane Airport is an airport and seaplane base located two nautical miles northwest of the central business district of Belle Chasse, in Plaquemines Parish, Louisiana, United States.
BCS is a record label.
"BCS" a.k.a. "Pontifex 2" is a 2002 simulation video game.
- read more about Pontifex 2
Bcs a.k.a. BC's is a brewery / brand of beer.
- BCS a.k.a. The Bowl Championship Series was a selection system that created five bowl game match-ups involving ten of the top ranked teams in the National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I Football Bowl Subdivision of American college football, including an opportunity for the top two teams to compete in the BCS National Championship Game. The system was in place from 1998–2013, inclusive.
- read more about Bowl Championship Series
- Bcs a.k.a. The Bachelor of Computer Science or Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, is a type of bachelor's degree, usually awarded after three or four years of collegiate study in computer science, but can be awarded in fewer years depending on factors such as an institution's course requirements and academic calendar. In some cases it can be awarded in 5 years. In general, computer science degree programs emphasize the mathematical and theoretical foundations of computing. A bachelor of computer science degree is normally required in order to work in the information technology industry.
- also known as 计算机科学学士
- Bcs a.k.a. The Humono language, Kohumono, is an Upper Cross River language of Nigeria.
- also known as Ediba, Bahumono, Ekumuru, Humono, Ohumono, Kohumono Language
- Bcs a.k.a. BCS1-like (yeast) is a gene.
- also known as BCS1-like protein, mitochondrial chaperone BCS1, BCS1 (yeast homolog)-like, mitochondrial complex III assembly, BCS1-like
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for BCS
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Eric Carter, Boris Scholl, Peter Jausovec
Another advantage of working with business data using BCS is that the end...
Law and Order (2013)
An Honest Citizen's Guide to Crime and Control by Robert Reiner
The BCS is a survey of adults , ...
Death to the BCS (2010)
The Definitive Case Against the Bowl Championship Series by Dan Wetzel, Josh Peter, Jeff Passan
The BCS is a weak, outdated system. The old one was even weaker and more outdated. It's one thing for a sport that needs more funding to turn down hundreds of millions from a playoff. It's another to commit such a nose-cutting, face- spiting ...
by Tetsuya Watanabe, Takeo Kosugi, Alphonse C. Sterling
These studies yield useful information about the average properties of these plasmas, but because the BCS is a full-Sun instrument, they do not tell us about the spectral properties of individual active regions. Such information can only be ...
Haimovici's Vascular Surgery (2012)
by Enrico Ascher
BCS is a group of disorders ...
An Integrative Sourcebook by Oliver Robinson
The BCS is an on-going longitudinal study that has tracked the lives of all who were born in that week in 1970 in England, Scotland and Wales. Over the years, the BCS has collected data using questionnaires, tests, interviews and medical ...
BCS is a disorder that affects a variety of connective tissues. Reduced BMD and atypical dental crown morphology have not been reported ...
The Success Paradox (2017)
Why We Need a Holistic Theory of Social Mobility by Graeme Atherton
The BCS is a laudable attempt to propel the issue of socioeconomic divisions to a broader audience. The lead authors have a wellrespected record in class analysis, and in exploring the social aspects of socioeconomic division. However, the ...
by Linda Merrill
BCS is a subjective assessment that is important when determining whether a dog or a cat is at a healthy weight and when substantiating a weight loss or gain in a pet suffering with GI symptoms. It allows assessment of a patient's fat stores ...
by Edwin D. Reilly
The BCS publishes seven journals. The Computer Bulletin is a general interest publication, which goes to all members. The others are The Computer Journal ( which covers computer science broadly), and five more specialized journals: ...
Encyclopedia of Neuroscience (2009)
Volume One by Larry R. Squire
Bipolar cells (BCs) are the central neurons of the retina which carry light-elicited signals from photoreceptors and horizontal cells (HCs) in the outer retina to amacrine cells (ACs) and ganglion cells (GCs) in the inner retina. They are also the ...
by Claire M. Renzetti, Jeffrey L. Edleson
According to Kempe, battered child syndrome (BCS) is the clinical evidence of injuries resulting from nonaccidental trauma in children, usually perpetrated by a parent or caretaker. In general, the explanations given for the injuries are ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for BCS
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about BCS
Click on an item to view that photo:
- BCS apple picking
With a HUGE shout-out to Mr. Orbaker of Orbaker's Fruit Farms.
Photo credit: Dave Kleinschmidt
- BCS and Computing
The UK IT Industry awards, the BCS with Computing, at Battersea Park in London on Nov 12 2009.
Photo credit: markhillary
- BCS President Nigel Shadbolt
Dinner at the Royal Society hosted by the BCS. The discussion topic for the evening was the male-female pay gap, especially within IT...
Photo credit: markhillary
- BCS Dinner at the Royal Society
Dinner at the Royal Society hosted by the BCS. The discussion topic for the evening was
the male-female pay gap, especially within IT...
Photo credit: markhillary
- BCS Program & Beer
If only this beer could have been thrown at Tressel
Photo credit: Navin75
- BCS gets with it !
- Taken at 1:02 PM on September 18, 2007 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu
Photo credit: epredator
- BCS reception in London
British Computer Society reception desk in London
Photo credit: markhillary
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about BCS
Click on an item to play that video:
- Superconductivity: BCS explanation
BCS theory of Superconductivity is explicated.
- ESPN BCS Countdown Brad Edwards Explanation
- BCS Meaning
Video shows what BCS means. Bowl Championship Series. Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian treated commonly (Serbo-Croatian). BCS Meaning. How to ...
- BCS: Hammer Ball Bicep Preach Curl for Mass and Definition (Advanced Bicep Exercise)
- BCS: Overhead Cable Triceps Press for Increased Definition (Advanced Triceps Exercise)
- Herbstreit adopting SEE YAAAADDD into his vocabulary during BCS Nat. Chapionship
- 111231ore sd kelly09 meaning of bcs bowl win
- BCS Summer Language Camp 2015 - Slideshow
Here's a compilation of selected camp photos!
- BCS Summer Language Camp 2014 Slideshow
- BCS Summer Language Camp 2015 - Full Camp Video
July 2015 was full of action, laughs and learning! Here are the 4 weeks in their abbreviated format. (A short video of each week is available to watch separately if ...
- BCS Summer Language Camp 2014 - Lennoxville Leave
Twice a week students are given the opportunity to walk into Lennoxville from the BCS campus. Though Lennoxville is a small and safe Heritage Town in the ...
- BCS Summer Language Camp Trailer 2015
BCS Summer Language Camp in English or French June 28 - July 25, 2015.
- BCS Summer Language Camp 2015 - Week 4
Week 4 of the summer includes: La Ronde, BCS Games, Activities, Bingo!!
- BCS Summer Language Camp - Staff Introduce Neon Dance
- BCS Summer Language Camp 2015 - Week 1
- BCS Summer Language Camp
- BCS Summer Language Camp 2014 Teaser
The staff have arrived, and they're getting ready to have a great summer with you!
- Prothom Dictionary Salesman play at BCS Durga Puja 2014
Anish and friends perform at Durga Puja.
See also the pronunciation examples of BCS!
Scrabble value of B3C3S1
The value of this 3-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BCS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of BCS!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of BCS to see it in context!