On this page:
"Bear-cub" a.k.a. "Cachorro" is a 2004 Spanish gay-themed drama film written and directed by Miguel Albaladejo. It is about a bearish gay man who ends up looking after his nephew while his sister goes away to India and in turn makes him develop a fatherly bond with the boy as well as forcing him to alter his lifestyle. The Spanish word cachorro describes any young, furry animal such as a cub or puppy.
- also known as Cachorro (Bear Cub), Bear Cub
- country: Spain
- languages: Spanish Language, French
- producer: Juan Alexander
- executive producers: Sergio Castellote & José L. García Arrojo
- art direction by José Antonio Carmona
- written by Miguel Albaladejo & Salvador García Ruiz
- casting by Amado Cruz & Javier R. Mori
- cinematography by Alfonso Sanz Alduán
- edited by Pablo Blanco
- music by Lucio Godoy
- costume design by Silvia García Bravo
- genres: Comedy, Drama
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (11 years ago)
- Goya Award for Best New Actor nomination for José Luis García Pérez
- GLAAD Media Award for Outstanding Film – Limited Release
- official website: www.tlareleasing.com/details/product_details.cfm?id=203461&v=1
- Bear-cub a.k.a. Barnaby Bear is a fictional character from the 1967 film Jack and the Witch.
- Bear-cub a.k.a. Bear Cub is a fictional character from the 2010 film Alpha and Omega.
Bear-cub a.k.a. Bear Cub is an independent American folk band from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Born in the historical and dreadful Pittsburgh winter of 2009/2010, Bear Cub is the creation and production of singer/songwriter Jesse Hall and his father, producer Buddy Hall. The father and son team recorded the self-titled debut album at Beacon Hill Recording Studio during the aforementioned winter spell. Towards the end of production, and during the first months of spring, the band was formed and started playing shows. The first album was released on June 15, 2010 to a sold-out crowd at The Thunderbird Cafe in the Lawrenceville neighborhood of Pittsburgh, PA. The excitement of their live show and the quality of Jesse's songs on the record has sparked a curious reaction in Pittsburgh, with a solid fan-base growing considerably in a short period of time. Bear Cub has also received favorable coverage in the Pittsburgh music press.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bear-Cub
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Bear-Cub to see it in context!