On this page:
- Beasley is a city in Fort Bend County, Texas within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area. The city's population was 641 at the 2010 census. State Highway Loop 540 goes straight through the city from the northeast to the southwest while U.S. Route 59 passes to the south of Beasley. The Union Pacific Railroad tracks run parallel with Loop 540.
- Beasley is a neighborhood within the city limits of Tampa, Florida. The estimated population stands at 122. The neighborhood is part of the East Tampa region and is located within District Five of the Tampa City Council.
- Beasley a.k.a. Beasley, Hamilton: Beasley is the name of a neighbourhood in the Lower City of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. The Beasley neighbourhood is bounded in the north by the Canadian National Railway tracks just north of Barton Street, James Street, Main Street and Wellington Street.
- read more about Beasley, Hamilton
There are other places with in their name, like Temple University Beasley School of Law.
Beasley was an acting dog who starred in the 1989 Tom Hanks movie Turner & Hooch as the dog Hooch. He was a Dogue de Bordeaux. Turner & Hooch is Beasley's only film credit.
- born in (37 years ago)
- died in (23 years ago)
- filmography: "Turner & Hooch"
- Beasley is a fictional character from the 1914 film The Spitfire.
- Beasley is a fictional character from the 2014 film Nightingale.
- Beasley is a fictional film character.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Beasley
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
With Tables of the Names of the Cases and Principal Matters by Sir Edward Hyde East
Beasley is an authority for ...
Women in Mass Communication (2007)
by Pamela J. Creedon, Judith Cramer
Beasley is a professor at the Philip Merrill College of Journalism at the ...
by Lauren Resnick, Christa Asterhan, Sherice Clarke
Heather Beasley is a Postdoctoral Research Associate ...
Reforming America: A Thematic Encyclopedia and Document Collection of the Progressive Era [2 volumes] (2017)
by Jeffrey A. Johnson
KATHRYN BEASLEY is a doctoral student in history at Florida State University. MICHAEL BEAUCHAMP is an assistant professor at Rogers State University. CPT. MARK BERGMAN is an instructor in the History Department at the United States ...
Out of Harm's Way (2005)
by Jack Thompson
Stern's Back Beasley is a substantial financial contributor to the Republican National Committee. Broadcasters consider this greasing of palms in Washington , correctly or incorrectly, as “protection money” to help ensure against regulatory ...
Chic Jozi (2005)
The Jo'burg Pocketbook by Nadine Rubin, Nikki Temkin
Isidingo's Chris Beasley is an unashamed Nando's fan and those who adhere to the laws of kashrut can now indulge in the healthiest fast food option around at its Savoy branch. Flame-grilled chicken pieces, chicken livers and spicy peri-peri ...
Commissioner Beasley is a life long resi- ...
by Stephen L. Vaughn
Beasley, MaurineH., HollyC.Shulman, and Henry R. Beasley. The Eleanor Roosevelt Encyclopedia. Westport, CT: Greenwood Press, 2001. Beasley, Maurine H. Eleanor Roosevelt and the Media. Urbana: University ofIllinois Press, 1987.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Beasley
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Beasley
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Mr beasley
Photo credit: errorist81
- Mr beasley
Photo credit: errorist81
- Beasley, Arthur
Photo credit: Bouddi Photos Past and Present
- Beasley sculptures
via Instagram ift.tt/1aEzAFS
Photo credit: Ben Chun
- Upcoming Bear - "Beasley"
Photo credit: thepeachpeddler
- Beasley Park, Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Photo credit: neepster
- THE GARDEN OF SAMSON & BEASLEY
Photo credit: marc falardeau
- Omar Salazar e Theotis Beasley
Photo credit: paolosalmaso
- The Beasley, Yaletown
Photo credit: jmv
- Miss Eisely Beasley
Photo credit: surelyserious
Video about Beasley
Kevin Beasley Teaching ESL
See also the pronunciation examples of Beasley!
Quotes about Beasley
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'beasley"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of B3E1A1S1L1E1Y4
The value of this 7-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BEASLEY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Beasley!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Beasley to see it in context!