On this page:
- Beena a.k.a. Beena Banerjee is an actress.
- read more about Beena Banerjee (actress)
- Beena a.k.a. Beena Paul: Bina Paul is an award-winning Indian film editor. She has mainly worked on Malayalam-language films.
- read more about Beena Paul
- Beena a.k.a. Bina is an actress.
- read more about Bina (actress)
- Beena is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Beena (actress)
- Beena is the parent Nazriya Nazim.
- Beena a.k.a. Beena Nair is the daughter of Kottarakkara Sreedharan Nair.
- read more about Beena Nair
- Beena is the sister of Mukul S. Anand.
- Beena is the parent of Priya Lal.
- parent of Priya Lal
- Beena a.k.a. Beena Devi is an actress.
- read more about Beena Devi (actress)
- Beena a.k.a. Beena Puthenchery: Beena is the wife of Gireesh Puthenchery.
- read more about Beena Puthenchery
- Beena is a fictional character from the 2001 film A Slender Smile.
- Beena is a fictional character from the 1955 film Pehli Jhalak.
- Beena is a fictional character from the 1940 film Bandhan.
- Beena is a fictional character from the 2009 film Neelathamara.
- Beena is a fictional character from the 1964 film Zindagi.
- Beena is a fictional character from the 2011 film Indian Rupee.
- Beena is a fictional character from the 1960 film Jaali Note.
- Beena is a fictional character from the 1996 film Bambai Ka Babu.
- Beena is a fictional character from the 1993 film Injakkadan Mathai & Sons.
- Beena is a fictional character from the 1999 film Veendum Chila Veettukaryangal.
- Beena is a fictional character from the 2013 film Mere Genie Uncle.
- Beena is a fictional character from the 1981 film Munnettam.
- Beena is a fictional character from the 1990 film Kuruppinte Kanakku Pustakom.
- Beena is a 1978 Indian Malayalam film, directed by K Narayanan and produced by Thrikkunnappuzha Vijayakumar. The film stars Madhu, Jayabharathi, Jose and Pattom Sadan in lead roles. The film had musical score by Kannur Rajan.
- Beena a.k.a. Beena marriage: Beena is a form of marriage used in pre-Islamic Arabia, in which a wife would own a tent of her own, within which she retained complete independence from her husband, a form of matriarchy.
- read more about Beena marriage
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Beena
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
but that life— sparkling fountain, Springing forth from transport's soul, Up to joy's delirium mounting, Gladdening nature's glowing whole, ' The Beena is a stringed instrument, ...
Cassell's Magazine (1901)
And though Beena is a bonny lass and douce in ...
Beena is a nurse looks after patients. 2. The children are hungry want to ...
Healing Traditions (2008)
African Medicine, Cultural Exchange, and Competition in South Africa, 1820–1948 by Karen E. Flint
35Early intermingling betweenworkingclass Indians and workingclass Africans mayhave beena means forIndian survivalor socialmobility, butthe decline ...
Big Gun Battles (2015)
Warship Duels of the Second World War by Robert C Stern
This was because the Dutch had notactical radioequipment likethe American TBS–even hadthere beena means ofrealtime communicationduring battle, the Dutch commanders and theAmerican destroyermen did notspeak each other's ...
How Popular Musicians Learn (2013)
A Way Ahead for Music Education by Professor Lucy Green
selftaught notation reading had beena means to help him in what hesaw– ...
by Amy Wenzel
Beena Nair Beena Nair Nair, Beena Hoyle Leigh Hoyle Leigh.
by Roelf Bolt
Gilbert Stuart, who painted thosefamous portraits of Washington thatare reproduced all over this America ofours and hang in every schoolroom – Gilbert Stuart had beena blacksmith. Then there wasEmerson. Emersonhad beena hodcarrier.
4-volume set by Hans J. Hillerbrand
Although abstention from secular medicine per se or from particular practices hasin manycases often beena dimension of a more general rejection ofthe world, it hasnot necessarily been so.Inthe case ofthe AMISH, forexample, taboos on the ...
by Denis Fortin, Jerry Moon
Withthegrowth ofnegative Web sites therehas beena corresponding growthinvarious supportive sites. Seventhday Adventistshave produced several helpful educational videos, DVDs,and multimediaCDs toeducate and inform peopleon Ellen ...
by W. F. Bynum, Roy Porter
Among historians, therehas beena debate about these, particularly concerning theprecise definition ofthe termapopular«.3 Wasit a question ofliterature of learned origin,intended to educatethe populace, orrather oneof writings reflecting ...
by Ferdinand Hahn
Nalna beena, to dance and play. Nalna or nadna, nadkan, nad'an, to dance, to play, mimic. Nalu,. microbes, living in water. Nam, pro. colleot. plural, we and you. Namhai, of us, nama, to us, etc. Nambas, our oommon father. Name, name.
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1970)
From these Liquid, being mornia عطا الله السعد عطاط، طrait togetheathat througعبرزها Ef the riatedimentation baa beena very campletter. Not only docters صعد مدg proxetics start from the layera containing the teaucoصف المطلك عطفا , emait ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Beena
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Beena
Click on an item to view that photo:
View this scrapblog , or...
Photo credit: Iris Kristina
View this scrapblog , or...
Photo credit: Iris Kristina
- Beena Green
Member of Beena Green speaking about their activities at Ain Shams University.
Photo credit: icecairo
- Beena Chauhan
Photo credit: ramkrsna
- Biju, Benjamin and Beena
At Biju's home
Photo credit: sankarshan
Scrabble value of B3E1E1N1A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BEENA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Beena!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Beena to find many related words and phrases!