Beg to Differ
On this page:
Definition of the verb Beg to Differ
What does Beg to Differ mean as a doing phrase?
- [idiomatic] To differ strongly in opinion or interpretation.
- synonym: disagree
- [idiomatic] To offer an opposing opinion humbly.
- "Beg to Differ" is Prong's second album and first released under the CBS label. It can best be described as "thrash metal before groove metal". The album includes one live track recorded at CBGB's, New York, in 1989. Brian "Pushead" Schroeder did the design and cover artwork for the album. Part of the song, "Lost and Found", was used for commercial breaks of MTV's Headbanger's Ball in the early 1990s.
- "Beg to Differ" is a song by the heavy metal band Sevendust from their sixth studio album Alpha. The song was released as a single in November 2007. The band made a video for this song included live performance and tour backstage.
- "Beg to Differ" is a musical album of Chris Reed.
- released on (6 years ago)
- "Beg to Differ" is a composition.
- "Beg to Differ" is a 2007 single album by Sevendust.
- released in (8 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Beg to Differ
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Crossword Puzzle Dictionary (2015)
by Murali Mohan Hundigam
plead with, pray, beseech, implore Beg earnestly—implore, adjure, entreat Beg for—beseech Beg for something—supplicate Beg forgiveness—apologise Beg in the street—panhandle Beg pardon—apologise Beg to differ—politely disagree ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Beg to Differ
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Beg to Differ
Beg To Differ
By Humphrey King
Photo credit: AK Rockefeller
Video language resources about Beg to Differ
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Beg to Differ!