On this page:
"Bemisal" is a 1982 movie produced by Debesh Gosh and directed by Hrishikesh Mukherjee. The film stars Amitabh Bachchan, Vinod Mehra, Raakhee, Deven Verma, Aruna Irani and Om Shivpuri. The music was by R.D. Burman .
- also known as Unparalleled, Unprecedented
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Debesh Ghosh
- art direction by Ajit Bandyopadhyay
- written by Sachin Bhowmick, Ashok Raut, Rahi Masoom Raza & D.N. Mukherjee
- based on a story by Ashutosh Mukherjee
- Raakhee Gulzar as Kavita Chaturvedi
- Aruna Irani as Nandini Malhotra
- Om Shivpuri as Mr. Chaturvedi
- Deven Verma as Hiralal Tandon
- Amitabh Bachchan as Dr. Sudhir Roy
- Vinod Mehra as Dr. Prashant Chaturvedi
- Pratima Devi
- Sheetal as Ruby Dutt
- Asit Sen as Dr. Agarwal
- Gautam Sarin
- Meena Roy
- Samar Roy
- Vijay Sharma
- Amitabh Bachchan as Adhir Roy
- cinematography by Jaywant Pathare
- edited by Subhash Gupta & Khan Zaman Khan
- music by Rahul Dev Burman
- genres: Romance Film, Musical, Family, Bollywood, World cinema, Drama, Musical Drama
- released on (32 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Bemisal
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Filmmaker Everyone Loves by Jai Arjun Singh
Bemisal is an uneven, sometimes manipulative film, but in these scenes it potently depicts a character employing deception for a larger good as well as personal therapy. Even after the film's ...
Viz. English, Bángálí, and Hindústání. In the Roman Character by P. S. D'Rozario
a model, pattern of superior excellence — aniiptim byakti, atyitttam lok, adwitiya, atidyn, adnrsha haibiir jogya— natnuna, dastnralamal, benazir, lasáni, bemisal, laklura Par' agraph, ...
compiled from the best authorities, and arranged according to the order of the English language by Joseph T. Thompson
BemisAl, adj. Incomparable. Be-mosj/iasubuh, adv. Without calculation , at a venture. Bem>ihull,Out of place, improperly. Be-ma/rutcut, adj. Unkind, cruel. Bemttzuh, adj. Tasteless, insipid; displeased. Bemtizugee, s.f. Tastelcssness, insipidity.
With Illustrations from English Literature and Colloquial English, Tr. Into Hindustani by S. W. Fallon
be-nazir; bemisal; lasani. Incomparably, adv, bila-muqabil ; bUa tathbih. Incjmpasssionate, adj. nirdai; be-rahara ; be- dard; be taras. [ua- muafiqat. Incompatibility, n. na-muUbqat; ikhtilaf; Incompatible, adj. 1. inconsistent ...
bemisal,benuzéer, unбор (suléeka Injudicious, a. be-shuбоr, beInjinction, s hookm, umr, takёed, tukyyood Initirious, a. mбоzir, zar Injury, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bemisal
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of B3E1M3I1S1A1L1
The value of this 7-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BEMISAL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Bemisal!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Bemisal for some fun with words!