On this page:
- Berthe is a fictional character from the 1986 film Exploits of a Young Don Juan.
- Berthe is a fictional character in the 2012 film Granny's Funeral.
- Berthe is a film character from the 2009 adventure drama film De Vilde Svaner.
- Berthe is a fictional character from the 1959 film Rififi and the Women.
- Berthe is a fictional from the 1993 film My Favorite Season.
- Berthe is a fictional character from the 1955 film Frou-Frou.
- Berthe is a fictional character from the 2008 film Séraphine.
- Berthe is a fictional character from the 1999 film Children of the Marshlands.
- Berthe is a fictional character from the 1932 film Daïnah La Métisse.
- Berthe is a fictional character from the 1967 film The Sweet Sins of Sexy Susan.
- Berthe is a film character from 1952 film Love, Madame.
- Berthe is a fictional film character.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Berthe
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Independent (1915)
by Leonard Bacon, Joseph Parrish Thompson, Richard Salter Storrs, Henry Ward Beecher, Joshua Leavitt, Theodore Tilton, Henry Chandler Bowen, William Hayes Ward, Hamilton Holt, Harold de Wolf Fuller, Fabian Franklin, Christian Archibald Herter
REP FLEECE By Will Levington Comfort "Berthe is a woman of the future, strong and sweet and entirely honest. As for Peter, it is easy to understand why men loved him as well as the one woman.
The Jewish Encyclopedia (1907)
A Descriptive Record of the History, Religion, Literature, and Customs of the Jewish People from the Earliest Times to the Present Day by Isidore Singer, Cyrus Adler
Ravel dc Ternay commanded the fourth division of the National Guard; Ravel de Tacin was one of the four electors appointed by the section of the Temple, and Berthe, pére, was among the thirty-three electors of the division of Quatre-Nations .
The Catholic Encyclopedia (1913)
An International Work of Reference on the Constitution, Doctrine, Discipline, and History of the Catholic Church by Charles George Herbermann, Edward Aloysius Pace, Condé Bénoist Pallen, John Joseph Wynne, Thomas Joseph Shahan
Tannoia; France: Achilles Desurmont, Augustine Berthe, Leonard Gaude; England : Thos.
Alphonsus, especially those of Capecelatro, Dilgskron, and Berthe; ...
Under the Codes and Practice Acts, at Common Law, in Equity and in Criminal Cases
— Berthe v. Biggs, 1 How. (Miss.) 195. Missouri. — Bateson :'.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Berthe
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Berthe
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Berthe Morisot.
Quotes about Berthe
Scrabble value of B3E1R1T1H4E1
The value of this 6-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BERTHE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Berthe!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Berthe to see it in context!