On this page:
- Definition of the adjective bestial
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Bestial
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bestial
- Photos about Bestial
- Video about Bestial
- Quotes about Bestial
- Scrabble value of B3E1S1T1I1A1L1
- Anagrams of BESTIAL
- Share this page
Definition of the adjective bestial
What does bestial mean as an attribute of a noun?
adjective - degrees: -
- resembling a beast; showing lack of human sensibility
Alternative definition of the adjective bestial
"Bestial" a.k.a. "Beastly" is a 2011 romantic fantasy drama film loosely based on Alex Flinn's 2007 novel of the same name. It is a retelling of the fairytale Beauty and the Beast and is set in modern-day New York City. The film was written and directed by Daniel Barnz and stars Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer.
- read more about Beastly
"Bestial" is a book by Harold Schechter.
- genres: True crime, Biography
- subjects: Murder, Espionage, United States of America, 20th century
- "Bestial" is a 1982 music album by the Spanish group Barrabás. It was the band's eighth and penultimate album, and the last to feature several members including long-time vocalist José Luís Tejada.
- "Bestial" is a musical EP of Blood Mortized.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "Bestial" is a musical album of Black Cobra.
- released on (9 years ago)
- "Bestial" is a musical album of Purgatory.
- released in (19 years ago)
- "Bestial" is a musical single of Indigent.
- released on (9 years ago)
- "Bestial" is a musical EP of Slogun.
- released in (10 years ago)
Bestial is a musical group.
- albums: "Bestial Control", "Satanic Metal"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Bestial
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David Crystal
esteemed best-governed adj bes-"gxvэлnd, bestsp bestgouernd' > govern bestial adj bi:stal, bestial (2 sylls) sp beastiall", bestial' bestilled > distilled bestir / ~red у bI'Ste:J / -d sp bestirre" / bestird", bestirrd" > Stir best-moving adj bes-' mxvлn, ...
by Merriam-Webster, Inc
courteous, gallant, polite, *civil brutal, brute, brutish, bestial, beastly, feral are not close synonyms, though all suggest a likeness to or the nature of a lower animal and all, especially as applied to persons, tend to express strong derogation.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bestial
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Bestial
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Bestial
Video shows what bestial means. Beast-like. Bestial Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say bestial. Powered by MaryTTS ...
Quotes about Bestial
Scrabble value of B3E1S1T1I1A1L1
The value of this 7-letter word is 9 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BESTIAL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Bestial!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Bestial to see it in context!