On this page:
Betagarri is a ska band from Vitoria-Gasteiz in the Basque Country. It was formed in 1993, but it was not until February 1997 that they recorded their first album, Betagarri, with the Vitoria record company 'Mil A Gritos', who also produced their second work, Arren Erro Zaharra, a year later.
- Iñaki Ortiz (Vocals) since
- Iker Uriarte (Drums)
- Iosu Izagirre (Bass guitar)
- Aitor Aguirre (Guitar) since
- Unai Lobo (Trumpet)
- David Gaviña (Saxophone)
- Mikel Sanz (Trombone)
- Aitor Ruiz de Arbulo (Guitar) between and (14 years)
- Pablo Rodriguez (Bass guitar) since
- Gonzalo Zaldibar (Guitar) between and (11 years)
- Miguel Angel (Drums) since
- albums: "Betagarri", "80/00", "Freaky Festa", "Arnasa Hartu", "Arren erro zaharra", "Betagarri Remix", "Maketak", "Hamaika gara", "Enderrok", "Bizitzari Txistuka", "Zuzenena"
- official website: www.betagarri.com
"Betagarri" is a musical album of Betagarri.
- released in (19 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Betagarri
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Betagarri
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of B3E1T1A1G2A1R1R1I1
The value of this 9-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BETAGARRI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Betagarri!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Betagarri for some fun with words!