On this page:
- The Bills were a youth subculture active in Léopoldville in the late 1950s, basing much of their image and outlook on the cowboys of American Western movies. Its name was taken from Buffalo Bill.
- Bills: The bill or bills that became this law after they were passed..
- Bills brought before this body, regardless of whether they came to a vote.
Phrases with Bills
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Bills
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Luiz Augusto Carvalho & Claudio Basso
Nevertheless, verifying bills is a necessity in a large organization. Verification identifies charge discrepancies and enables the organization to be reimbursed for overcharges. Our experience is that savings of 5 to 12 percent are attainable ...
Created in Delight (2013)
Youth, Church, and the Mending of the World by Timothy L. Van Meter
by one generation while the next pays the bills is a metaphor for our time. The biblical narrative calls its followers to live in careful relationship with our created context and fellow creatures. All of this seems to work as a compelling case for ...
The Encyclopedia of Money (2009)
by Larry Allen
Bills of exchange developed during the Middle Ages as a means of transferring funds and making payments over long distances without physically moving bulky quantities of precious metals. In the hands of 13th-century Italian merchants, ...
Encyclopedia of Texas (2001)
by Nancy Capace
Bills may originate in either House, and, ...
A Dictionary of Epidemiology (2014)
by Miquel Porta
BILLS OF MORTALITY Weekly and annual abstracts of christenings and burials compiled from parish registers in England, especially ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bills
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Bills
Photo credit: NAPARAZZI
Video language resources about Bills
Click on an item to play that video:
- 2015 84th legislative session retrospective, explanation of 4 bills passed
Topics discussed. 1. Knife Preemption 2. 30.06 state preemption or unlawful exclusion of a CHL holder 3. by a governmental entity 3. Campus Carry 4.
- Pay the bills Meaning
Video shows what pay the bills means. To provide enough income to sustain one's lifestyle.. Pay the bills Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary ...
- Bills time filling explanation of why he is sitting in the woods waiting...
- Bills payable Meaning
Video shows what bills payable means. The outstanding unpaid notes or acceptances made and issued by an individual or firm.. Bills payable Meaning. How to ...
- Nakasone: Security bills need detailed explanation
- Senator Cassis gives her No vote explanation for Senate Bills 897 & 898.
- ND Dems Back Anti-Catholic Language To Block School Choice Bills
The ND House votes down HCR3037, introduced by Rep. Bette Grande, which would have removed anti-Catholic Blaine Amendment language from North ...
- Bills 4 Days [Description]
- Language alone wont pay your bills
[EuroPython 2012] Alan Franzoni - 5 JULY 2012 in "Track Spaghetti"
- Irish Language Act and Bills
The Irish language lobby put their best possible foot forward in the opening promotional video and the SDLP's Dominic Bradley claims his private members bill ...
- Senate reacts to several rushed bills with poor language
- Reliance Language Bills
Director : Surya Balakrishnan Client: Reliance Agency: Civilization Communications Animation: Bimal Poddar (Fairy cows) Music+Sound design: Rahul Boat.
- Tanna Bills Solfege Description
See also the pronunciation examples of Bills!
Bills in sign language
Quotes about Bills
Too many people confine their exercise to jumping to conclusions, running up bills, stretching the truth, bending over backward, lying down on the job, sidestepping responsibility and pushing their luck.
more quotes about bills...
Scrabble value of B3I1L1L1S1
The value of this 5-letter word is 7 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Bills to see it in context!