On this page:
- Definition of the adjective binomial
- Definition of the noun binomial
- Phrases with Binomial
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Binomial
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Binomial
- Photos about Binomial
- Video language resources about Binomial
- Scrabble value of B3I1N1O1M3I1A1L1
- Anagrams of BINOMIAL
- Share this page
Definition of the adjective binomial
What does binomial mean as an attribute of a noun?
- of or relating to or consisting of two terms
- having or characterized by two names, especially those of genus and species in taxonomies
Alternative definition of the adjective binomial
- Consisting of two terms, or parts.
Definition of the noun binomial
What does binomial mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: binomials
- (mathematics) a quantity expressed as a sum or difference of two terms; a polynomial with two terms
Phrases with Binomial
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Binomial
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Yadolah Dodge
Binomial. Table. B B B. = P(X = 8) = C Var(Y + Z) = Var(Y) + Var(Z) . We therefore have: Var(X) = Var(X1 + X2 + ...+ Xn) = Var(X1) + Var(X2) +...
by William J. Raynor, Jr., William Raynor
binomial. coefficient. The binomial coefficient counts the number of ways n items can be partitioned into two groups, one of size k and the other of size n-k. It is computed as See Also: binomial distribution, multinomial coefficient.
Encyclopedia of Epidemiology (2008)
by Sarah Boslaugh
Binomial variables are frequently encountered in epidemiological data, and the binomial distribution is used to model the prevalence rate and cumulative incidence rate. Binomial variables are created through repeated trials of a Bernoulli ...
Volume 3 - Ballistics Calculations to Box-Jenkins Approach to Time Series Analysis and Forecasting by Jack Belzer, Albert G. Holzman, Allen Kent
BINOMIAL DISTRIBUTION The simplest proof of this is combinatorial. Consider (x + y)n to be the product of n distinct factors, each of which happens to equal x + y. If you multiply them all out without adding up equal terms, you will have the ...
by Mitchell H Gail, Jacques Benichou
Chain Binomial Models In a household having initially s susceptible individuals, there will be 1, 2, .... or seventual cases. The probability of a specified number of ...
by John Daintith, Richard Rennie
binomial /bÿ-moh-mee-ăl/ An algebraic...
by Eric W. Weisstein
Binomial Theorem Finch, S. "Favorite Mathematical Constants." http:// www. mathsoft.com/asolve/constant/nielram/nielram.html. Franel, J. "On a Question of Laisant." L'interme ́diaire des mathématiciens 1, 45Á/7, 1894. Franel, J. "On a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Binomial
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Binomial
If you need images about Binomial for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video language resources about Binomial
Click on an item to play that video:
- Binomial Meaning
Video shows what binomial means. Consisting of two terms, or parts.. binomial synonyms: binomen, binomial name, binominal, binominal name, species name.
- 4.4 Binomial Random Variables Definition and example
Characteristics of a Binomial Random Variable and an non-example.
- MPM 2DI Unit 4 Day 1 Polynomial Terminology and Binomial Multiplication
- Day 5 HW #6 to #13 Binomial Expansion, Polynomial Vocabulary
How do you expand a binomial raised to a power without multiplying again and again? What is a polynomial? What are the characteristics of a polynomial?
- Factoring Binomial Cubes - Explanation
- Factoring Binomial Squares - Explanation
- Meaning of a binomial squared
See also the pronunciation examples of Binomial!
Scrabble value of B3I1N1O1M3I1A1L1
The value of this 8-letter word is 12 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BINOMIAL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Binomial!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Binomial to see it in context!