Bird appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- bird rib
- Bird in a cage, peg a can I’d rib.
- A man, a plan, a caret, a ban, a myriad, a sum, a lac, a liar, a hoop, a pint, a catalpa, a gas, an oil, a bird, a yell, a vat, a caw, a pax, a wag, a tax, a nay, a ram, a cap, a yam, a gay, a tsar, a wall, a car, a luger, a ward, a bin, a woman, a vassal, a wolf, a tuna, a nit, a pall, a fret, a watt, a bay, a daub, a tan, a cab, a datum, a gall, a hat, a fag, a zap, a say, a jaw, a lay, a wet, a gallop, a tug, a trot, a trap, a tram, a torr, a caper, a top, a tonk, a toll, a ball, a fair, a sax, a minim, a tenor, a bass, a passer, a capital, a rut, an amen, a ted, a cabal, a tang, a sun, an ass, a maw, a sag, a jam, a dam, a sub, a salt, an axon, a sail, an ad, a wadi, a radian, a room, a rood, a rip, a tad, a pariah, a revel, a reel, a reed, a pool, a plug, a pin, a peek, a parabola, a dog, a pat, a cud, a nu, a fan, a pal, a rum, a nod, an eta, a lag, an eel, a batik, a mug, a mot, a nap, a maxim, a mood, a leek, a grub, a gob, a gel, a drab, a citadel, a total, a cedar, a tap, a gag, a rat, a manor, a bar, a gal, a cola, a pap, a yaw, a tab, a raj, a gab, a nag, a pagan, a bag, a jar, a bat, a way, a papa, a local, a gar, a baron, a mat, a rag, a gap, a tar, a decal, a tot, a led, a tic, a bard, a leg, a bog, a burg, a keel, a doom, a mix, a map, an atom, a gum, a kit, a baleen, a gala, a ten, a don, a mural, a pan, a faun, a ducat, a pagoda, a lob, a rap, a keep, a nip, a gulp, a loop, a deer, a leer, a lever, a hair, a pad, a tapir, a door, a moor, an aid, a raid, a wad, an alias, an ox, an atlas, a bus, a madam, a jag, a saw, a mass, an anus, a gnat, a lab, a cadet, an em, a natural, a tip, a caress, a pass, a baronet, a minimax, a sari, a fall, a ballot, a knot, a pot, a rep, a carrot, a mart, a part, a tort, a gut, a poll, a gateway, a law, a jay, a sap, a zag, a fat, a hall, a gamut, a dab, a can, a tabu, a day, a batt, a waterfall, a patina, a nut, a flow, a lass, a van, a mow, a nib, a draw, a regular, a call, a war, a stay, a gam, a yap, a cam, a ray, an ax, a tag, a wax, a paw, a cat, a valley, a drib, a lion, a saga, a plat, a catnip, a pooh, a rail, a calamus, a dairyman, a bater, a canal - Panama!
The following statistics are based on the British National Corpus, so they are representative for the British English.
Distribution of usage frequency for the most common synonyms of the noun bird:
On this page:
- Definition of the noun bird
- Definition of the verb bird
- Phrases with Bird
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Bird
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bird
- Photos about Bird
- Videos about Bird
- Sign language
- Quotes about Bird
- Scrabble value of B3I1R1D2
- Anagrams of BIRD
- Share this page
Fun fact! The word "heard" looks like "beard", but sounds like "bird".
The word bird is considered to be an easy one, according to the Dale-Chall word list, which includes 3000 words that all fourth-grade American students should know and understand.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun bird
What does bird mean as a name of something?
Bird is one of the top 1000 most common nouns in the English language.
noun - plural: birds
- warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings
- lexical domain: Animals - nouns denoting animals
- more generic words: craniate / vertebrate = animals having a bony or cartilaginous skeleton with a segmented spinal column and a large brain enclosed in a skull or cranium
- more specific terms:
- dickey-bird / dickeybird / dicky-bird / dickybird = small bird
- cock = adult male bird
- hen = adult female bird
- nester = a bird that has built (or is building) a nest
- night bird = any bird associated with night: owl; nightingale; nighthawk
- bird of passage = any bird that migrates seasonally
- protoavis = most primitive avian type known
- Archaeopteryx lithographica / archaeopteryx / archeopteryx = extinct primitive toothed bird of the Jurassic period having a long feathered tail and hollow bones
- Sinornis = sparrow-sized fossil bird of the Jurassic period to the Cretaceous period having a keeled breastbone and vestigial tail; found in China
- Ibero-mesornis = sparrow-sized fossil bird of the Cretaceous period having a vestigial tail; found in Spain
- archaeornis = extinct primitive toothed bird with a long feathered tail and three free clawed digits on each wing
- flightless bird / ratite bird / ratite = flightless birds having flat breastbones lacking a keel for attachment of flight muscles: ostriches; cassowaries; emus; moas; rheas; kiwis
- carinate bird / flying bird / carinate = birds having keeled breastbones for attachment of flight muscles
- passeriform bird / passerine = perching birds mostly small and living near the ground with feet having 4 toes arranged to allow for gripping the perch; most are songbirds
- nonpasserine bird = chiefly arboreal birds especially of the order Coraciiformes
- raptorial bird / bird of prey / raptor = any of numerous carnivorous birds that hunt and kill other animals
- gallinaceous bird / gallinacean = heavy-bodied largely ground-feeding domestic or game birds
- parrot = usually brightly colored zygodactyl tropical birds with short hooked beaks and the ability to mimic sounds
- cuculiform bird = birds having zygodactyl feet
- coraciiform bird = chiefly short-legged arboreal nonpasserine birds that nest in holes
- apodiform bird = nonpasserine bird having long wings and weak feet
- caprimulgiform bird = long-winged nonpasserine birds
- piciform bird = any of numerous nonpasserine insectivorous climbing birds usually having strong bills for boring wood
- trogon = forest bird of warm regions of the New World having brilliant lustrous plumage and long tails
- aquatic bird = wading and swimming and diving birds of either fresh or salt water
- twitterer = a bird that twitters
- pecker / beak / bill / neb / nib = horny projecting mouth of a bird
- furcula = a forked bone formed by the fusion of the clavicles of most birds
- feather / plumage / plume = the light horny waterproof structure forming the external covering of birds
- wing = a movable organ for flying
- pennon / pinion = wing of a bird
- bird's foot = the foot of a bird
- uropygium = posterior part of a bird's body from which the tail feathers grow
- hindquarters / croupe / croup / rump = the part of an animal that corresponds to the human buttocks
- air sac = any of the membranous air-filled extensions of the lungs of birds
- uropygial gland / preen gland = oil-secreting gland situated at the base of the tail in most birds
- syrinx = the vocal organ of a bird
- fowl = the flesh of a bird or fowl (wild or domestic) used as food
- member of: Aves / class Aves = the class of birds; flock = a group of birds
- young animal: chick
- female animal: hen
- male animal: cock
- collective noun: flock (standard term) / dissimulation (fanciful) / flight / pod
- collateral adjective: avian
- the flesh of a bird or fowl (wild or domestic) used as food
- lexical domain: Foods & Drinks - nouns denoting foods and drinks
- synonym of bird: fowl
- more generic word: meat = the flesh of animals (including fishes and birds and snails) used as food
- more specific words:
- wishing bone / wishbone = the furcula of a domestic fowl
- drumstick = the lower joint of the leg of a fowl
- second joint / thigh = the upper joint of the leg of a fowl
- wing = the wing of a fowl
- giblets / giblet = edible viscera of a fowl
- oyster = a small muscle on each side of the back of a fowl
- parson's nose / pope's nose = the tail of a dressed fowl
- dark meat = the flesh of the legs of fowl used as food
- informal terms for a (young) woman
- a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers
Alternative definition of the noun bird
- A member of the class of animals Aves in the phylum Chordata, characterized by being warm-blooded, having feathers and wings usually capable of flight, and laying eggs.
- [British, slang] A man, fellow. [definition from the mid-19th c.]
- [British, US, slang] A girl or woman considered sexually attractive, as used by a man.
- [British, Ireland, slang] Girlfriend. [definition from the early 20th c.]
- [slang] An airplane.
- [context: Filipino slang] A penis.
- A prison sentence.
- The vulgar hand gesture in which the middle finger is extended.
Specialised definition of the noun bird
Glossary of sports / badminton
a nickname used for the shuttlecock (2005. Chambers Sports Factfinder. Chambers Harrap Publishers Ltd)
Definition of the verb bird
What does bird mean as a doing word?
verb - inflections: birded | birding | birds
- watch and study birds in their natural habitat
- "Bird" is a 1988 American biographical film, produced and directed by Clint Eastwood of a screenplay written by Joel Oliansky. The film is a tribute to the life and music of jazz saxophonist Charlie "Bird" Parker. It is constructed as a montage of scenes from Parker's life, from his childhood in Kansas City, through his early death at the age of thirty-four.
- also known as Yardbird Suite, Bird - Fim do Sonho, Bird - Charlie Parker élete, El saxofonista
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Clint Eastwood
- executive producer: David Valdes
- production design by Edward Carfagno
- written by Joel Oliansky
- casting by Phyllis Huffman
- cinematography by Jack N. Green
- edited by Joel Cox
- music by Lennie Niehaus
- set decoration by Thomas L. Roysden
- genres: Biographical film, Musical, Musical Drama, Drama
- subject: Charlie Parker
- tagline: "There are no second acts in American lives." - F. Scott Fitzgerald
- rating: R (USA)
- released in (27 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture – Drama (role: Charlie Bird) nomination for Forest Whitaker
- Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress – Motion Picture nomination for Diane Venora
- Golden Globe Award for Best Director - Motion Picture nomination for Clint Eastwood
- Academy Award for Best Sound Mixing nomination for Willie D. Burton, Dick Alexander, Les Fresholtz & Vern Poore
- Golden Globe Award for Best Director - Motion Picture, received by Clint Eastwood
- Cannes Best Actor Award, received by Forest Whitaker
- Academy Award for Best Sound Mixing, received by Willie D. Burton, Dick Alexander, Les Fresholtz & Vern Poore
- "Bird" is a 2012 short adventure drama film directed by Alasdair Bayne and written by Alasdair Bayne and Rowan Lear.
- country: United Kingdom
- language: English Language
- producer: Rowan Lear
- production design by Hannah Mackintosh
- written by Rowan Lear & Alasdair Bayne
- cinematography by Andrew O’Connor
- edited by Alasdair Bayne & Richard Morgan
- genres: Thriller, Adventure Film, Drama
- released in (4 years ago)
- "Bird" is a 2011 short drama film written by Jane Shearer , Gregory King and Steve Ayson and directed by Jane Shearer and Steve Ayson.
- "Bird" is a 2011 short film directed by Petr Stupin.
- country: Russia
- language: Russian Language
- art direction by Maxim Bashev & Olga Tsareva
- written by Petr Stupin
- cinematography by Aleksey Lukanev & Pyotr Dukhovskoy
- edited by Dmitry Dumkin
- music by Evgeny Kadimsky
- genres: Fantasy, Indie film, Drama
- released in (5 years ago)
- "Bird" is a short film, directed by Lucija Mrzljak.
- country: Poland
- genre: Animation
- released in (4 years ago)
- "Bird" is a film, directed by Alisa Robbins.
- genre: Documentary film
- released in (10 years ago)
- "Bird" is a short film, directed by Naima Bachiri.
- country: Switzerland
"Bird" is a book by Angela Johnson.
- genre: Children's literature
- subjects: Friendship, Family, Alabama
- Bird: Tracy Lynn Van Adams, better known by her childhood nickname "Bird", is a fictional character from the Showtime television series Soul Food. The character first appeared in the 1997 film Soul Food as Robyn Joseph, and was portrayed by Nia Long. In the television series, her name was changed to Tracy Joseph Van Adams, and the role was assumed by Malinda Williams. The nickname "Bird" was retained.
- Bird is a character from the 2014 television drama series Finding Carter.
- also known as Beatrix
- child of Delilah
- Bird is a fictional character from the 2004 film 2046.
There are other characters with in their name, like J-Bird, T-Bird, Big Bird, Bird Man, Bird-Man, Mr. Bird, Baby Bird, Bill Bird, Bird Girl, Blue Bird, Dodo Bird, Jail Bird, John Bird, Myna bird, Bird Brain, Bird-Brain, Dicky-Bird, James Bird, Larry Bird.
- "Bird" a.k.a. "Birds" is the 4'th album of the Norwegian saxophonist Marius Neset.
- read more about Birds
- "Bird" is the second studio album by B.A.L.L., released in 1988 through Shimmy Disc.
- "Bird" is a musical album of Charlie Parker, soundtrack.
- also known as Bird Soundtrack
- released in (28 years ago)
- "bird" is a musical single of Kra.
- released on (6 years ago)
- "Bird" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- "bird" is a musical album of Bird.
- released on (16 years ago)
- "Bird" is a musical album of Nilon Bombers.
- released on (19 years ago)
- "Bird" is a musical single of Mikuni Shimokawa.
- released on (8 years ago)
- "Bird" is a musical album of Gary Jules & The Group Rules.
- "Bird" is a musical EP of Karyn Ellis.
- released on (12 years ago)
- "Bird" is a musical album of Zdeněk Bína.
- released on
- "Bird" is a musical album of Bun.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "BIRD" is a musical album of ROSSO.
- "Bird" is a musical EP of Thomas Dybdahl.
- released in (16 years ago)
- "Bird" is a musical EP of Holly Conlan.
- released on (7 years ago)
- Bird, stylized as bird, is a Japanese singer.
- also known as バード, 三浦有紀, 北山有紀
- born on (40 years ago) in Kyoto Prefecture
- nationality: Japan
- profession: Singer-songwriter
- member of musical group TRIADIC
- Marriage with Jun Miura since
- genres: Pop music, Rhythm and blues, Jazz, J-pop
- albums: "Bird", "MINDTRAVEL", "LIVE! tour 2000+1", "極上ハイブリッド", "Beats", "DOUBLE CHANCE", "BIRDSONG EP -cover BEATS for the party-", "BATUCADA", "MY LOVE", "Covers", "Bird's Nest", "サマーヌード / ダンシング・シスター", "Vacation", "BREATH", "Oasis", "満ちてゆく唇", "空の瞳", "NEW BASIC", "SOULS (Peach Bossa Mix)", "9", "Watashiteki Partner", "Bird's nest 2013", "GAME", "フリー・ソウル・コレクション", "HOME", "マーメイド3000", "SPARKLES", "桜", "ハイビスカス", "髪をほどいて", "君の音が聴こえる場所へ", "童神", "フラッシュ", "Flow", "ZERO", "マインドトラベル", "散歩しよう", "SOULS"
- official website: www.bird-watch.net
- Bird a.k.a. Charlie Parker: Charles Parker, Jr., also known as "Yardbird" and "Bird", was an American jazz saxophonist and composer.
- read more about Charlie Parker
- Bird a.k.a. Ian Eagle is an American sports announcer nicknamed The Bird. He calls National Football League games on CBS and Brooklyn Nets games on the YES Network and hosts Full Court Press, a basketball talk show, with former player Kenny Smith on Sirius Satellite Radio. Other announcing experiences include NCAA men's basketball, tennis, the Army–Navy football games, the Army-Navy basketball games, boxing, and NCAA track and field for CBS. He is a graduate of Syracuse University, where he was initiated into the Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity. He is known as "Bird" or the "Birdman".
- read more about Ian Eagle
- Bird a.k.a. Robin Strasser is an American actress, best known for her role as Dorian Lord on the ABC daytime soap opera One Life to Live.
- read more about Robin Strasser (actress)
- Bird a.k.a. Clayton Stanley: Clayton “Clay” Iona Stanley is an American volleyball player. Stanley has been on the U.S. men's national team since 2000 and has made three Olympic appearances, in 2004, 2008, and 2012. He was the Most Valuable Player of the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, China, after guiding his team to the gold medal.
- read more about Clayton Stanley
- Bird a.k.a. Thongchai McIntyre: Thongchai "Bird" McIntyre is a Thai pop singer who released his debut album in 1986. He is also sometimes known as Bird Thongchai, Phi Bird or simply Bird.
- read more about Thongchai McIntyre
- Bird a.k.a. Sutee Suksomkit is a Thai footballer playing for a Thai Premier League club, Suphanburi Sutee or nicknamed "Bird" is one of the most famous Thai footballer during the last decade regarding of his skilful style of play. The attacker spent 8 years between 2001 and 2009 playing abroad for several clubs in Singapore and Australia. He has also been serving Thailand at international level as an important member since 2000, earning 70 caps so far.
- read more about Sutee Suksomkit
- Bird a.k.a. Hanna Fogelström is a Swedish team handball player. She plays on the Swedish national team, and participated at the 2011 World Women's Handball Championship in Brazil.
- read more about Hanna Fogelström
- Bird a.k.a. Fergal Hartley is an Irish retired hurler who played as a centre-back for the Waterford senior team.
- read more about Fergal Hartley
- Bird a.k.a. Kaylee Brown is an actress.
- read more about Kaylee Brown (actress)
- Bird a.k.a. Shin'ichi Hatori: Shinichi Hatori is a Japanes actor and voice actor.
- read more about Shin'ichi Hatori (actor)
- Bird a.k.a. Paloma Schmidt is a Peruvian sports sailor. At the 2012 Summer Olympics, she competed in the Women's Laser Radial class, finishing in 39th place.
- read more about Paloma Schmidt
- Bird a.k.a. Jalen Courtney is a basketball player.
- read more about Jalen Courtney
- Bird was an English cricketer. Groom's batting style is unknown.
Bird a.k.a. The Pontiac Firebird is an automobile which was designed by the Pontiac division of General Motors between 1967 and 2002. The Firebird was introduced the same year as the automaker's platform-sharing model, the Chevrolet Camaro. This coincided with the release of the 1967 Mercury Cougar, which shared its platform with another pony car, the Ford Mustang.
- also known as Trans Am, T/A, 'bird
Bird is an Island in Flathead Lake.
- BIRD is a satellite launched by ISRO in 2001 for DLR. This small boxlike system, with solar panel two collectors on stub wings, has remarkable fire-detection qualities. It hosts a two-channel infrared sensor system in combination with a Wide-Angle Optoelectronic Stereo Scanner. It also features a neuronal network classificator in orbit to reduce downlink bandwidth and cost.
- also known as Bispectral and Infrared Remote Detection
- Bird is a TV spot.
Phrases with Bird
Phrases starting with the word Bird:
Phrases ending with the word Bird:
- ant bird
- sea bird
- baby bird
- Cage Bird
- Dead Bird
- game bird
- jail bird
- myna bird
- rare bird
View more phrases with the word Bird in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Bird
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Essential English - Grade 3 (1998)
by Sally Fisk
A bird is an animal with feathers and wings. 2. not a statement 3. All birds hatch from eggs. 4.
by Robert S. Cohen, P.K. Feyerabend, Marx W. Wartofsky
has given a perhaps far-fetched example having the following features: C states that a randomly selected bird is a black raven, H states that all ravens are black', and ...
More Than 600 Science Activities Written by Teachers for Teachers by Kathy Charner
Bird. Beek. Science skiifs Children practice observation and fine motor skills. Materials Construction paper, white and other colors Stapler Crayons, markers, pencils Date stamp What to do 1 . Encourage the children to design pages for a bird ...
by P. K. Mohanty
Chitio (bird), Induar (fish), Kerketta (bird), Khusor, Lila (deer) [Madhya ...
by Christopher Bird
Christopher Bird. Grandiloquent Dictionary Tenth Anniversary Edition Christopher S. Bird . . c 2008, C.S. Bird First published in electronic.
Luo Biological Dictionary (1998)
by J. O. Kokwaro, Timothy Johns
BIRD. NAMES. Mammals In cases where a Luo mammal name is represented. Avocet - Onyango saga Barbet, black-breasted - Siwal Barbet, black-collared - Siwal Barbet, double-toothed - Siwal Bateleur - Ongo Bee-eater, carmine - Onyodho ...
A Dictionary of Symbols (2013)
by J. E. Cirlot
The eagle is a bird living in the full light of the sun and it is therefore considered to be luminous in its essence, and to share in the Elements of air and fire. Its opposite is the owl, the bird of darkness and death. Since it is identified with the sun ...
by John F. Mariani
It is not known who first brought the turkeyback to Europe (according to Waverley Root, there is a turkeylike bird woven intothe Bayeux Tapestryof1087), butby thefirst quarter ofthesixteenth century, Spanish explorers hadbrought the bird home.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bird
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Bird
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Bird
Click on an item to play that video:
- Bird Meaning
Video shows what bird means. A member of the class of animals Aves in the phylum Chordata, characterized by being warm-blooded, having feathers and ...
- Bird Vocabulary
Bird Vocabulary; including parrots, canaries, and flamingos!
- Dead bird Meaning
Video shows what dead bird means. a ball which falls over the infielders' heads for a hit as if it were a bird shot by a hunter. Dead bird Meaning. How to ...
- Bird of paradise Meaning
Video shows what bird of paradise means. Any of various passerine birds of the family Paradisaeidae native to Oceania. In many of the species the breeding ...
- "Safia" meaning bird of flight
- IELTS SPEAKING SECTION 1 THE ANSWER TO THE MEANING OF BIRD
- Bird Idiom 5
- "Drinking Bird" perpetual motion + explanation
This perpetual motion avoids breaking the laws of thermodynamics by drawing its energy from its environment.
- Flappy Bird - Definition of Insanity
- The Raven (Bird & Messenger) Mythology & Symbolic Meaning
- Killing two pigs with one bird meaning and pronunciation
A modern version of the popular saying "killing two birds with one stone." derived from the popular video game "angry birds." Killing two pigs with one bird ...
- Discovering Bird Language
How to discover and understand the amazing language of the birds. Very simple and very effective!
- BIRD LANGUAGE - EPISODE 8
Interviewing: Jon Young bird language expert. Jon Young is a lifelong birder, master tracker, and naturalist, storyteller and mentor. He is on the leading edge of ...
- The Robin Knows--A Bird Language Book Project with Jon Young
- Bird Language Excerpt - Baseline VS Alarm
- Bird Language with Jon Young - Kickstarter video
- Bird Language Discovered
With the aid of today's technology, scientists finally discover birds have language too.
- Bird Body Language
Sunshine the eclectus parrot shows you how to interpret bird body language. Includes; superman, wings up, feather ruffle, tail wag, baby bird and beware.
- Bird Language Stories - Jon Young
- James Stark Jon Young on Bird Language in Permaculture
James Stark and Jon Young discuss how the permaculture community and the bird language, nature awareness, tracker community are interdependent.
- A Five Minute Introduction To Bird Language: Track Down Wild Animals By Listening To Bird Alarms
Did you know that it's possible to track down wild animals by listening to bird alarms? Animal tracking is fun but if you're only looking at tracks on the ground then ...
- Bird Language Excerpt - Shapes of Alarm - Oppression
- Voices of the American Robin- Bird Language DVD
- How to Tell Red Squirrel Alarm Calls from Territorial Calls (Bird Language & Tree Squirrels)
Why is that squirrel making all those crazy noises? Discover how to make razor sharp observations and tune into the rhythms of nature with a free report that ...
- "Bird Language," by W.H. Auden
poem--copyright Estate of W.H. Auden--from Collected Poems by W.H. Auden, ed. by Edward Mendelson (Vintage International, 2002)
- Bird language festival cancelled amid Gaza tensions
Villagers in a Turkish village famed for its use of bird language have cancelled their annual festival to honour the people of Gaza. Bird language has been ...
- Green Language - Alchemical Bird Tongue
language of the birds - In mythology, medieval literature and occultism, the language of the birds is postulated as a mystical, perfect or divine language, or a ...
- Bird Language Stories Contest - Tell Your Story, Win Cool Stuff
The contest is over, but you are still welcome to submit you story! The knowledge of Bird Language is shared through stories. When you tell your story, you ...
- Flappy bird description
- Voices of the Spotted Towhee- Bird Language DVD
View more videos about Bird Dog, The Bird, Bird bath, Bower Bird, Dolly Bird, Early Bird, Larry Bird, Liver bird, Paddy Bird, Paper Bird, Scrub Bird, widow bird, Bird feeder, Bird strike, Gooney Bird, Wading Bird, Go-Away Bird, Perching Bird, and A Bird in the Hand.
See also the pronunciation examples of Bird!
Click on an item to play that video:
- The Bird (Sign Language)
- BIRD - American Sign Language for bird
The American Sign Language sign for BIRD. Show this sign to your child when you see a bird outside or an image of a bird in a book. Babies may start to use ...
- Sesame Street - Sign language - Bird
Linda signs the word "bird".
- BIRD in sign language (ASL)
- Elmer and the Big Bird - American Sign Language
Quotes about Bird
Scrabble value of B3I1R1D2
The value of this 4-letter word is 7 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BIRD
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Bird!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Bird to see it in context!