On this page:
- Blaine is a city in Anoka county in the State of Minnesota. The population was 57,186 at the 2010 census. The city is located mainly in Anoka County, and is part of the Minneapolis-Saint Paul metropolitan area.
- Blaine is a city in Whatcom County, Washington, United States. The city's northern boundary is the Canadian border. Blaine is the shared home of the Peace Arch international monument. The population was 4,684 at the 2010 census. Since Blaine is located right on the border with Canada, it is the northernmost city on Interstate 5, while the southernmost city is San Diego.
- Blaine is a town in Grainger County, Tennessee, United States. It is part of the Morristown, Tennessee Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 1,856 at the 2010 census, an increase of 271 individuals since the 2000 census.
- Blaine is a 6th-class city in Lawrence County, Kentucky, United States. The population was 245 at the 2000 census.
- Blaine is a town in Aroostook County, Maine, United States. The population was 726 at the 2010 census. It was known as Alva prior to incorporation in 1874, when it was renamed in honor of James G. Blaine, then Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives. According to local history, Blaine offered to donate a large bell for the tower of the town's new meeting hall, if the citizens would rename the town after him. The town's name was changed, but Blaine never donated a bell. The building still stands on the north end of town, on Route 1.
- Blaine is a town in Burnett County in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. The population was 197 at the 2010 census. The unincorporated communities of Riverside and Woodland Corner are located in the town.
- Blaine is an unincorporated community in northern Pease Township, Belmont County, Ohio, United States, along Wheeling Creek. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 43909.
- Blaine is an unincorporated community in Mineral County, West Virginia, USA. It is part of the Cumberland, MD-WV Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies near the intersection of the North Branch Potomac River and West Virginia Route 42.
- Blaine a.k.a. Blaine, Mississippi: Blaine is an unincorporated community located in central Sunflower County, Mississippi. Blaine is approximately 5 miles north of Sunflower and 3 miles south of Doddsville along U.S. Route 49W.
- read more about Blaine, Mississippi
- Blaine is an unincorporated community in Greene Township, Jay County, Indiana.
- Blaine a.k.a. Blaine, Illinois: Blaine is an unincorporated community in Boone County, Illinois, United States. Blaine is northwest of Capron and north-northeast of Poplar Grove.
- read more about Blaine, Illinois
- Blaine a.k.a. Blaine Gibson is an animator.
- read more about Blaine Gibson
- Blaine was the name used by Canadian political cartoonist Blaine MacDonald.
- Blaine of II Tru was a member of the former musical group Mo Thugs.
- also known as Archie Blaine, Arch
- born in (48 years ago)
- member of musical group Mo' Thugs (Vocals) since
- Blaine a.k.a. Blaine Anderson: Blaine Devon Anderson is a fictional character from the American musical comedy-drama television series Glee. Played by Darren Criss, Blaine was introduced in the sixth episode of the second season as the openly gay lead singer of the Dalton Academy Warblers, a rival show choir to New Directions, the show's primary musical group. Blaine initially served as a mentor for New Directions member Kurt Hummel. Chemistry between the two, combined with fan support for the couple, led series co-creator Ryan Murphy to pair them romantically. Their relationship has been well received by critics, and they have been named "one of the most beloved TV couples of the millennium" by Jarett Wieselman of the New York Post.
- read more about Blaine Anderson
- Blaine is a fictional character in the 2012 drama film Telling of the Shoes.
- Blaine is a fictional film character.
- Blaine is a fictional character from Killer Ink.
- Blaine is a fictional character in the 2010 comedy film Hot Tub Time Machine.
- Blaine is a fictional character from the 2006 film See No Evil.
- Blaine is a fictional character from the 2002 film Slap Shot 2: Breaking the Ice.
- Blaine is a fictional character from the 1938 film Here's Flash Casey.
- Blaine is a fictional character from the 2001 film My First Mister.
- Blaine is a fictional character from the TV series Totally Spies!.
- Blaine is a fictional character from the 2013 film Everything Must Go.
- Blaine is a fictional character from the 1958 film Touch of Evil.
Blaine is part of the Barbie doll collection by Mattel.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Blaine
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Environmental Impact Statement
Blaine is a residential/commercial area that serves as a retail center to citizens of the northern end of Whatcom County as well as residents of British Columbia. The community is supported by a welldeveloped transportation system connecting ...
Rum, Romanism, and Rebellion (2003)
The Making of a President, 1884 by Mark Wahlgren Summers
Blaine is a cat-bird in the bush,” one ...
Boys Miscellany (2012)
by Martin Oliver
Blaine is a recordbreaking magician who once spent 65 hours.
Blaine's Legacy (2012)
by Scotti Jones
Blaine is a descendant of wielder ancestry. As a matter of record, ...
by John Blaine
Blaine is a qualified skin and Scuba diver, photographer, field archer and bow hunter, light plane pilot, and sling expert." At the time, Dad was Director, Atomic Test Operations, Federal Civil Defense Administration (FCDA), an agency to ...
(including Alaska) by Mary Grace Wilmarth
Blaine gypsum (also formation). Permian: Western Oklahoma, Panhandle of Texas, and central northern Texas. C. N. Gould, 1902 (Okla. Geol. Surv. 2d Bien. Rept., pp. 42, 47). Blaine div.–Red shales, with interbedded strata of gyp. and dol ., ...
Presidential Campaigns, Slogans, Issues, and Platforms: The Complete Encyclopedia, 2nd Edition [3 volumes] (2012)
The Complete Encyclopedia by Robert North Roberts, Scott John Hammond, Valerie A. Sulfaro
Blaine, and the Democratic Party nominated New York governor Grover Cleveland. By the start of the Campaign of 1884, the Democratic and ...
by Andrew Robertson, Michael A. Morrison, William G. Shade, Robert Johnston, Robert Zieger, Thomas Langston, Richard Valelly
Primarily directed against urban Roman Catholics, the Blaine amendment sought to strengthen the connection of Protestants with the Republican Party. The amendment passed the House by a vote of 180–7, but fell a few votes short in the ...
by Richard Zuczek
1880, Blaine endorsed the Chinese Restriction movement that had gained popularity in the West, eastern Republicans dismissed him as pandering to labor. Nominated for president by the Republicans in 1884, with infamous spoilsman John ...
by Richard S. Conley
Blaine was elected to Maine's third congressional district for the House of Representatives in 1862 and ...
by Leonard C. Schlup, James Gilbert Ryan
Blaine led a divided Republican Party. After a fierce convention struggle between the Half-Breeds and the Stalwarts, GOP patronage factions, Blaine faced the scorn of the Mugwumps, independent Republicans who supported ...
by Marcus Baker
Blaine; bay, a small bight in Izembek bay, ...
Encyclopedia of Constitutional Amendments, Proposed Amendments, and Amending Issues, 1789–2015, 4th Edition [2 volumes] (2015)
by John R. Vile
BLAINE. AMENDMENT. Modern controversies over prayer and Bible reading in schools date back more than a century, to the time when Catholics, Jews, and others increasingly challenged an unofficial Protestant establishment.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Blaine
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Blaine
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Thomas_H_photo
Photo credit: the norse
Photo credit: Matt Biddulph
- Blaine, WA
Photo credit: bunnicula
- Blaine, MN
Clouds in Blaine sent in by Rochelle and Scott.
Photo credit: [email protected]
- JACK BLAINE
Photo credit: NAPARAZZI
- Blaine House Reception MCFPC
Photo credit: jbrandt04330
- Tchoup Blaine Kern
Photo credit: Derek Bridges
- James G Blaine
Photo credit: historic.bremen
- Virginia Blaine
MoBikeFed board member
Photo credit: MoBikeFed
- Blaine House Reception MCFPC
Photo credit: jbrandt04330
Videos about Blaine
Click on an item to play that video:
View more videos about David Blaine.
See also the pronunciation examples of Blaine!
Quotes about Blaine
Scrabble value of B3L1A1I1N1E1
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BLAINE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Blaine!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Blaine to see it in context!