On this page:
Blam is sometimes a misspelling of blame.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Blam
What does Blam mean as a name of something?
- A sudden, explosive sound, such as is made by a gunshot
- BLAM a.k.a. Baz Luhrmann: Mark Anthony "Baz" Luhrmann is an Australian film director, screenwriter and producer best known for The Red Curtain Trilogy, comprising his films Strictly Ballroom, Romeo + Juliet, and Moulin Rouge!. In 2008, his film Australia was released, starring Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman. His version of The Great Gatsby was released in 2013.
- read more about Baz Luhrmann (film director)
- Blam a.k.a. Edmund Blampied was one of the most eminent artists to come from the Channel Islands, yet he received no formal training in art until he was 16 years old. He was noted mostly for his etchings and drypoints published at the height of the print boom in the 1920s, but was also a lithographer, caricaturist, cartoonist, book illustrator and artist in oils, watercolours, silhouettes and bronze.
- read more about Edmund Blampied
- BLAM a.k.a. Anton Monsted is a film producer and music supervisor.
- read more about Anton Monsted
BLAM is a musical group, record producer, musical artist.
- "Blam" a.k.a. "Blam!" is the second studio album by Grime rapper JME. It was released on 4 October 2010, independently on Boy Better Know Records. It includes the single "Sidetracked". It charted at number 66 on the UK Albums Chart. JME revealed on his Twitter in August 2012 that the cover art was drawn by his younger brother.
- developers: Carlos Martín Nieto, Mikael Hallendal
- genres: News aggregator, Grime music
- license: GNU General Public License
- released on (5 years ago)
- "Blam" a.k.a. "Blam!" is the third album by the Los Angeles, California-based duo Brothers Johnson. Released in 1978, the album topped the Billboard R&B albums chart and reached number seven on the pop albums chart.
- "BLAM" a.k.a. "Barenaked Ladies Are Me": Barenaked Ladies Are Me the seventh studio album by Barenaked Ladies. It was their first original-material album since 2003's Everything to Everyone. It was released in September 2006 internationally. The album was also the first full-length original-material album from the band following their decision to become independent rather than re-sign with Reprise. The cover art was created by a group of artists called Team Macho. The name has been cited by the band as a double entendre for "Barenaked Ladies Army".
- read more about Barenaked Ladies Are Me
- "Blam" a.k.a. "Blam!" is a musical single of Klubfiller & Andy Whitby.
- released on (5 years ago)
- "Blam" is a musical album of Ridley Bent.
- released in (11 years ago)
Blam is a 1962 painting by Roy Lichtenstein described by critics as pop art. It is one of his military comic book derivatives and was one of the works presented at his first solo exhibition. The work is held in the collection at the Yale University Art Gallery.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Blam
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Why the Cocks Fight (2000)
Dominicans, Haitians, and the Struggle for Hispaniola by Michele Wucker
” Likewise, the word blam means not “white” but “foreigner” of any color. Dark-skinned Americans, even Haitian-Americans, ...
Blamable, (blam'a-bl) a. deserving blame.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Blam
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Blam
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: zimpenfish
Photo credit: GrannyFranny2009
Photo credit: Pommiebastards
Batman-inspired comics collage.
Photo credit: amywatkins17
Photo credit: erokism
Photo credit: jarito
Photo credit: Max Braun
- BLAM! POW!
Photo credit: Aren'tYouAlex-Spencer?
- Blam Canvas
Photo credit: eddiedangerous
Photo credit: kartfamily
- Blam con los fans
Photo credit: gabofr
Photo credit: billue_the_bear
Photo credit: Brian Omura
crappy jug, and with the summer coming up, it missed the firing deadline because it had about 400 pounds of clay in the base and didn't dry in time. The practice was good though, and the handle was nice. ;)
Photo credit: Martin Cathrae
- BLAM BLAM
Photo credit: lumachrome
- Blam blam
Photo credit: JForth
Photo credit: GMaerten
- Bullet Shell in Mid-Air! Blam!
Photo credit: Orin Zebest
- "you got three smiles on that face" - blam
Photo credit: DAXimus!
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Blam
Video shows what blam means. A sudden, explosive sound, such as is made by a gunshot. Blam Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary.
See also the pronunciation examples of Blam!
Quotes about Blam
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'blam"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of B3L1A1M3
The value of this 4-letter word is 8 points. It is included in the second edition of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BLAM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Blam!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Blam to see it in context!