On this page:
- Definition of the noun blaster
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Blaster
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Blaster
- Photos about Blaster
- Video language resources about Blaster
- Quotes about Blaster
- Scrabble value of B3L1A1S1T1E1R1
- Anagrams of BLASTER
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun blaster
What does blaster mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: blasters
- a workman employed to blast with explosives
Alternative definition of the noun blaster
- Anything that, or anyone who blasts
- A device, often consisting a a box with a handle that is pressed down to detonate an explosive
- [science fiction] An unspecified powerful hand weapon, usually one that fires energy.
Specialised definition of the noun blaster
Glossary of sports / golf
a club with a high degree of loft that is specially designed to hit the ball out of bunkers (2005. Chambers Sports Factfinder. Chambers Harrap Publishers Ltd)
- synonym: sand wedge
- Blaster is the name of several fictional characters in the Transformers television and comic series based on the popular toy line produced by Takara Tomy and Hasbro. Due to trademark reasons, he is sometimes called Autobot Blaster. He is an Autobot who specializes in communications.
- Blaster is a fictional character from the 1983 film Uncommon Valor.
- Blaster is a fictional character in the 2009 film G-Force.
- Blaster a.k.a. The Blaster is a fictional character from the 1985 film Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.
- read more about The Blaster
"Blaster" is an arcade game developed by Eugene Jarvis and released by Williams in 1983. The game is a 3D shooter set in outer space and is a quasi-sequel to Robotron: 2084. The objective is to shoot enemies and avoid obstacles in twenty differently-goaled levels in order to reach paradise. The game had advanced graphics at the time of release, that used scaled sprites to display the impression of three dimensional worlds and asteroid fields.
- mode: Single-player video game, Multiplayer video game
- designers: Eugene Jarvis & Larry DeMar
- developer: Vid Kidz
- genre: Shoot 'em up
- publisher: WMS Industries Inc.
- released in (32 years ago)
"Blaster" is the unreleased debut studio album of French electropop recording artist and entertainer Jérémy Amelin, finalist of French music TV show "Star Academy 5" - French version of American Idol broadcast on French TV channel TF1. The album was originally scheduled to be released on October 24, 2011, but X-Cite Records cancelled the album release.
Who is Blaster?
Blaster a.k.a. Darren Marcoux is a special effects supervisor.
- read more about Darren Marcoux
- The Blaster Worm was a computer worm that spread on computers running the Microsoft operating systems Windows XP and Windows 2000, during August 2003.
- also known as 衝擊波蠕蟲
- The blaster is a science fictional weapon that appears in Star Wars media. Lucasfilm defines the blaster as "ranged energized particle weaponry". Blasters have appeared in both the original and the prequel Star Wars feature film trilogies as well as in the 2008 film spin-off The Clone Wars.
- The Blaster was a 1998 invention by South African inventor Charl Fourie designed to provide a defence against carjackings.
- Blaster was FLOW's first major debut single after signing with Ki/oon Records. It reached #12 on the Oricon charts in its first week and charted for 6 weeks.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Blaster
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Sensational Sachin Tendulkar (2016)
by Komar MV
The famous Indian batman, fondly called as MASTER BLASTER is a known cricket personality to most of the cricket players across the world.
The Hardware Review (1920)
Blaster is a small, light-weight blasting machine, manufactured especially for the Atlas Powder Company, Philadelphia, Pa. The Davis Blaster weighs only 3% lbs., but is very powerful for its size, developing ample current to fire five 30- foot ...
Blaster is a small, light-weight (weighs only 3% pounds) blasting machine manufactured especially for the Atlas Powder Company. It is very powerful for its size, developing ample current to fire five (5) thirty-feet copper wire electric blasting ...
Junk Drawer Physics (2014)
50 Awesome Experiments That Don't Cost a Thing by Bobby Mercer
The Ball Blaster is a great demonstration of momentum and energy. Energy is the ability to move things, and momentum is a measure of mass and speed. When you hold the Ball Blaster in the air, it has potential (stored) energy. As the entire ...
Project Charger (2012)
The Step-By-Step Restoration of a Popular Vintage Car by Larry Lyles
The Eastwood Speed Blaster is a small hand-held sand blasting unit ideally suited for cleaning small areas of rust like the ones around the rear window of the Charger. Lead repair work can be done only over clean metal, and this little blaster ...
by Tom Benford
Citrus Blaster is a heavy-duty grease, tar. and asphaIt remover in an aerosol can that works fast on even the most stubborn patches of grime. Courtesy: WD-40 Company This 3-in-One High-Performance Penetrant Spray comes in aerosol and ...
Development and Implementation by Yang, Harrison Hao
Math Blaster is a video game that requires students to complete a number of levels to collect medallions to eventually win the game. Three levels of this game include Crater Crossing, Banana Splat, and Bridge Builders. The activities included ...
YOUR step-by-step colour illustrated guide to complete restoration by Ricky Burns
A small cabinet blaster is an asset to your workshop. These connect to a compressor, ...
Hardware Dealers' Magazine (1916)
The chief blaster is the new head of the house—a man trained in another establishment who was brought over, at a salary of $75,000 a year, to get the brakes on a business that was traveling backward; and then to start it up the grade again.
by Dennis W. Parks
are removing rust from some heavy metal such as an automobile chassis or lighter material such as a steel fender, a media blaster is an effective and economical way to do it. However, you must use some prudence when using any type of ...
Time Out Las Vegas (2012)
by Editors of Time Out
The Canyon Blaster is a short but furious double-loop, double-corkscrew rollercoaster; other exciting rides include the head-rushing Inverter and the Rim Runner water flume (yes, you will get wet). There are half a dozen low-intensity rides for ...
Innovations and Advances in Computing, Informatics, Systems Sciences, Networking and Engineering (2014)
by Tarek Sobh, Khaled Elleithy
The flame blaster is a container of petroleum gas which is activated by pushing a button located near the foot pedals, resulting in 3-m long ...
The National Builder (1920)
Blaster is an illustrated descriptive leaflet of a new small, light-weight blasting machine, just placed on the market by the Atlas Powder Company, Philadelphia, Pa. The Story of Kellastone Imperishable Stucco and Specifications for Stucco ...
by Pablo Hidalgo
STANDARD EQUIPMENT: Blaster pistol; blaster rifle; repeating blaster APPEARANCES: IV SEE ALSO: Stormtrooper DATA ...
by DK Publishing
Korrodor Sonorr Blaster SPIDER WEAPONS KING SCORM'S KORRODOR Scorm's powerful venom-shooting blaster has golden fang detailing and a tankfull of poison to use on enemies. The weakest and dumbest of all the Outland Tribes, ...
by Stoppani, Jim
arm blaster—This aluminum device is used to prevent movement of the upper arms when doing biceps curls. It has straps that suspend itfrom the shoulders so that itsits firmly against the waist allowing ...
Urban Dictionary (2009)
Fularious Street Slang Defined by urbandictionary.com, Aaron Peckham
ghetto blaster 1. A small stereo, sometimes con- taining a tape deck or CD player and normally somewhat lacking in sound quality and appearance ...
Defining the Terms that Define Security for E-Business, Internet, Information and Wireless Technology by Urs E. Gattiker
When the new worm got inside the USA Navy Marine Corps' Intranet network, it ate up huge amounts of bandwidth by sending out pings to locate instances of the Blaster worm during August 2003. In turn, sending out a Patch against the “ good ...
by Bernadette Schell, Clemens Martin
Some cyber-security experts believe that during the August 2003 power blackout, the Blaster computer worm may have reduced the performance of the communications lines connecting critical data centers used by firms to manage the power ...
by Victoria Sandz, Robert F. Marx
Prop-wash, Hand-Held A handheld “blaster” works at any depth a diver can reach. It is e›ective in depths greater than 50 feet, in digging in shallow water where there is deep sand and an airlift is not e›ective, and in areas where a salvage ...
by Charles D. Reese, James Vernon Eidson
Before a blast is fired, a loud warning signal is given by the blaster in charge, who has made certain that all surplus explosives are in a safe place and all employees, vehicles, and equipment are at a safe distance, ...
by S. Fallows
Blaster. n. SYN. Lord, ruler, gover. nor, owner, possessor, proprietor , teacher, professor, adept, chief. ANT. Servant, slave, subject, property, learner, ...
Collins Rhyming Dictionary (2014)
by Rosalind Fergusson
smarter, Sparta, starter, strata,tartar, Tartar,after, dafter, grafter, laughter, rafter, chanter, Granta, grantor, planter, blaster, caster,castor, Castor, faster, master, pastor, plaster, * Haggadah, Granada, lambada, armada, cicada, retarder, Nevada, ...
Motown Encyclopedia (2014)
by Graham Betts
MASTER BLASTER (JAMMIN') – STEVIE WONDER [ SINGLE] Stevie Wonder was a long time admirer of reggae superstar Bob Marley, with ...
Terms and Acronyms by Brad Hansen
Sound Blaster (SB) 1. (n.) Developed by Creative Labs, an audio card for IBM- compatible computers that has become a de facto standard in the industry. 2. (adj .) Describes compatibility with SB software drivers, setup instructions, and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Blaster
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Blaster
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Sand Blaster
Bain News Service,, publisher.
[between ca. 1915 and ca. 1920]
1 negative : glass ; 5 x 7 in. or smaller.
Title from unverified data provided by the Bain News Service on the negatives or caption cards.
Forms part of: George Grantham Bain Collection (Library of Congress).
Format: Glass negatives.
- Thunder blaster
Photo credit: Chris Penny
- American Blaster
Photo credit: Lil' Spider Baby
- Tomb Blaster Exit
Photo credit: foilman
- Stormtrooper blaster
> E-11 blaster rifle
Photo credit: DocChewbacca
- Max & Blaster
Photo credit: John Jewell
- Blaster McMassive
Photo credit: John Jewell
View more pictures about Ghetto Blaster.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Blaster
Click on an item to play that video:
- Reading Blaster Vocabulary Playthrough - Case 1: The Case of the Glow that Wouldn't Go
Reading Blaster Vocabulary Playthrough (aka Reading Blaster for 5th Grade) Case 1: The Case of the Glow that Wouldn't Go There is a party going on in the ...
- Reading Blaster Vocabulary Playthrough - Case 2: The Case of the Boffo UFO
Reading Blaster Vocabulary Playthrough (aka Reading Blaster for 5th Grade) Case 2: The Case of the Boffo UFO There is a party going on in the Bizzaroville ...
- Reading Blaster Vocabulary Playthrough - Case 3: The Case of the Missing Doorknobs
Reading Blaster Vocabulary Playthrough (aka Reading Blaster for 5th Grade) Case 3: The Case of the Missing Doorknobs There is a party going on in the ...
- Reading Blaster Vocabulary Playthrough - Case 4: The Case of the Missing Mutts
Reading Blaster Vocabulary Playthrough (aka Reading Blaster for 5th Grade) Case 4: The Case of the Missing Mutts There is a party going on in the Bizzaroville ...
- Reading Blaster Vocabulary Playthrough - Case 5: The Case of the Lake that Wasn't All Wet
Reading Blaster Vocabulary Playthrough (aka Reading Blaster for 5th Grade) Case 5: The Case of the Lake that Wasn't All Wet There is a party going on in the ...
- Reading Blaster Vocabulary Playthrough - Case 6: The Case of the Muscle-Bound Mice
Reading Blaster Vocabulary Playthrough (aka Reading Blaster for 5th Grade) Case 6: The Case of the Muscle-Bound Mice There is a party going on in the ...
- Reading Blaster Vocabulary Playthrough: What Happens When the Perpetrator Slips Through the Crime
Reading Blaster Vocabulary Playthrough (aka Reading Blaster for 5th Grade) What Happens When the Perpetrator Slips Through the Crime Here's a video what ...
- Reading Blaster Vocabulary Playthrough - Case 7: The Case of the States of Confusion
Reading Blaster Vocabulary Playthrough (aka Reading Blaster for 5th Grade) Case 7: The Case of the States of Confusion There is a party going on in the ...
- Recreating Ben Burtt's explanation of how they created Star Wars blaster sounds at Skywalker Sound.
Recreating Ben Burtt's explanation of how they created Star Wars blaster sounds at the Mount Sicker radar dome.
- Blaster Meaning
Video shows what blaster means. Anything that, or anyone who blasts.. A device to detonate an explosive, often consisting of a box with a handle to be pressed ...
- Ladies on Mars - Blaster (Definition Records) [Full Album]
Ladies on Mars - Blaster Released 2011-07-08 on Definition Records Download on iTunes: ...
- BLASTER Music With Meaning Message to The Students
- MOJO 2009 Press Pass 4 Blaster Box Recap! THIS IS THE MEANING OF PRESS PASS MOJO
FOR SALE ONLY Paypal or TTM.
- Dictionary Blaster Gameplay
Dictionary Blaster Gameplay. PC/Windows Software to help learn English vocabulary. Download for free, from the link below: ...
- Quad Blaster Description
- Dictionary Blaster
- Dictionary Blaster -How To Play
- Secret Agent Nerf Series: Gun Description (Star Wars Elite Craft Blaster & Ray Gun)
via YouTube Capture.
See also the pronunciation examples of Blaster!
Quotes about Blaster
Scrabble value of B3L1A1S1T1E1R1
The value of this 7-letter word is 9 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BLASTER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Blaster!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Blaster to see it in context!