On this page:
"Blind Man" is a 2012 action thriller film written by Éric Besnard, Luc Besson and directed by Xavier Palud.
- also known as À l'aveugle
- country: France
- language: French
- producer: Luc Besson
- production design by Daniel Bevan
- written by Eric Besnard & Luc Besson
- Jacques Gamblin as Commandant Lassalle
- Lambert Wilson as Narvik
- Raphaëlle Agogué as Héloïse
- Nathalie Vignes as Secrétaire de Rochambeau
- Miglen Mirtchev as Sergueï Constantin
- Antoine Levannier as Simon
- Arnaud Cosson as Vermulen
- Frédéric Kontogom as Briand
- David Capelle as Marchand
- Marie Vincent as Rochambeau
- Nicolas Grandhomme as Cossiga
- Pascal Demolon as Warnas
- Moïse Santamaria as Fred
- Nicolas Pignon as Kempf
- Elsa Kikoïne as Isabelle Royer
- Daniel Lobé as Garde du corps
- cinematography by Michel Amathieu
- edited by Julien Rey
- costume design by Aline Dupays
- genres: Thriller, Action Film
- released on
- Blind Man is a fictional character from the 1999 film The Matrix.
- Blind Man is a fictional character from the 1990 TV series Mr. Bean.
- Blind man is a fictional character from the 1984 film Il ragazzo di campagna.
- "Blind Man" is a track written by the Kentucky-based Black Stone Cherry and the first single from their newly released album, Folklore And Superstition. The band released the new track on their MySpace June 18, 2008 and the single was released on the iTunes Store on June 16, 2008. It is also in Dirt 2.
- "Blind Man" is a song by American hard rock band Aerosmith. It was written by Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, and Taylor Rhodes. It was released as a single in December 1994 from the Geffen-era compilation album Big Ones, one of three songs from that greatest hits record not previously released on any Aerosmith studio album, which was released a month earlier in November.
- "Blind Man" is a composition.
- music by Justin Hawkins
Phrases with Blind Man
Printed books with definitions for Blind Man
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
True Briton (1854)
A Weekly Magazine of Amusement and Instruction
A blind man is a poor man, and blind a poor man is, For the former teeth no man, and the latter no man sees. AuRtist~31 days. Days of Yr. Mth. Wk. EDITOR'S CORRESPONDENCE. place ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Blind Man
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Blind Man
Click on an item to view that photo:
- THE BLIND MAN
Photo credit: Ali E9
- Blind Man Cooking
Tommy Edison, who has been blind since birth, shows us how blind people cook food alone.
Photo credit: RadioTripPictures
- Blind Man Driving
Photo credit: qnr
- Blind Man's Track
Photo credit: mikecogh
- When a blind man cries
Photo credit: Mateus Lunardi
- Blind Man Uses ATM
Tommy Edison, who has been blind since birth, shows us how blind people use the ATM.
Photo credit: RadioTripPictures
- Day 247: Blind man walking
Photo credit: lorenkerns
- Blind man with young boy
Photo credit: davidthomas1
- Blind Man and His Dog
Photo credit: saturnism
- To advertise an opticians use a blind man
Albert Einstein, Elton John, Ghandi, Stevie Wonder, Trevor McDonald, John Lennon, Harry Potter and Dame Edna Everidge.... all advertising glasses.
Photo credit: Sarah G...
- Work boots of a blind man
Photo credit: Dave Shaver
Video language resources about Blind Man
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Blind Man!
Did A Blind Man Teach You Sign Language
Quotes about Blind Man
When the blind man carries the lame man, both go forward.