Definition of the noun Bloodwork
What does Bloodwork mean as a name of something?
- [medicine] A blood test.
- "Bloodwork" a.k.a. "Blood Work" is a 2002 American mystery thriller film produced, directed by, and starring Clint Eastwood. The film co-stars Jeff Daniels, Wanda De Jesús, and Anjelica Huston. It is based on the novel of the same name by Michael Connelly.
- also known as Legatura de sange, Kan Borcu
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Clint Eastwood
- executive producer: Robert Lorenz
- production design by Henry Bumstead
- art direction by Jack G. Taylor Jr
- written by Brian Helgeland
- based on "Blood Work" by Michael Connelly
- Clint Eastwood as Terry McCaleb
- Jeff Daniels as Jasper 'Buddy' Noone
- Anjelica Huston as Dr. Bonnie Fox
- Wanda De Jesus as Graciella Rivers
- Tina Lifford as Detective Jaye Winston
- Paul Rodriguez as Detective Ronaldo Arrango
- Dylan Walsh as Detective John Waller
- Igor Jijikine as Mikhail Bolotov
- Rick Hoffman as James Lockridge
- Beverly Leech as Reporter #2
- June Kyoto Lu as Mrs. Kang
- Alix Koromzay as Mrs. Cordell
- Dina Eastwood as Reporter #1
- Gerry Becker as Mr. Toliver
- Mason Lucero as Raymond Torres
- Chao-Li Chi as Mr. Kang
- Glenn Morshower as Captain
- Robert Harvey as Restaurant Manager
- Matt Huffman as Young Detective
- Mark Thomason as James Cordell
- Maria Quiban as Gloria Torres
- Brent Hinkley as Cab Driver
- Natalia Ongaro as Receptionist
- Amanda Carlin as Office Manager
- Ted Rooney as Forensics #1
- P. J. Byrne as Forensics #2
- Sam Jaeger as Deputy
- Derric Nugent as L.A.P.D. Officer
- Craig Hosking as Helicopter Pilot #1
- James W. Gavin as Helicopter Pilot #2
- Todd Bryant as Disguised Man at ATM
- Bryan Hanna as Front Desk Cop
- Greg Stechman as Dock Crew
- casting by Phyllis Huffman
- cinematography by Tom Stern
- edited by Joel Cox
- music by Lennie Niehaus
- costume design by Deborah Hopper
- set decoration by Adrian Gorton
- genres: Mystery, Crime Thriller, Thriller, Suspense, Crime Fiction, Detective fiction, Drama
- subject: Serial killer
- tagline: He's a heartbeat away from catching the killer
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (12 years ago)
- "Bloodwork" a.k.a. "Phase One" is a 2010 film directed by Eric Wostenberg.
- read more about Phase One
- "Bloodwork" is the first EP by American horror punk musician Wednesday 13. Bloodwork was meant to be preceded by one month by the studio album entitled Skeletons. The initial release of this EP was a complete accident, which involved the file uploading client used by the band. Late April 2008, "Someone" sent iTunes a file containing the Bloodwork EP mp3s instead of the full-length Skeletons album Instead of having the tracks removed, Bloodwork remained fully downloadable, however Skeletons iTunes release was delayed until mid-May. The band struggled to come to a conclusion as to whether the EP would receive a CD release or if it would stay download only for the time being.
- genre: Horror punk
- released on (6 years ago)
- "Bloodwork" is a musical album of Texas in July.
- released on
- "Bloodwork" is a song by American heavy metal band 36 Crazyfists and the second single from their 2004 album A Snow Capped Romance. It was featured in the 2004 film Resident Evil: Apocalypse.
Bloodwork ist eine Metal-Band, die aus Paderborn stammt. Die Band veröffentlichte bisher drei Studio-Alben.
- albums: "The Final End Principle", "Ultima Ratio"
- official website: www.bloodwork-metal.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Bloodwork
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Book (2011)
A Journey Into Love by Willewanka
The early mentioned bloodwork is an element in the healing connectedness.
by Sherry Torkos
Anyone at risk of hypothyroidism or who has any of the symptoms should consider testing beyond basic bloodwork.
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
Let's becandid: BloodWork was mild, geriatric fun, Absolute Power was silly, TrueCrime waslazy, Madison County was in awe of MerylStreep, and Garden wasatrocious. But Mystic Riverisareal movie, andahelpless viewofhuman nastiness.
The Encyclopedia of Aging (2006)
A Comprehensive Resource in Gerontology and Geriatrics by Richard Schulz
Stat laboratory tests include routine bloodwork (CBC and INR, and blood glucose to rule out hypoglycemia as a stroke mimic), an electrocardiogram (to rule out atrial fibrillation, myocardial infarction, and left ventricular hypertrophy), and urgent ...
by Charles K. Herman, Berish Strauch
In addition to a mammogram, preoperative clearance is required, including a history and physical by the patient's primary care physician, bloodwork consisting of a CBC and PT/PTT at a minimum, and an electrocardiogram (ECG) for patients ...
by Donald Venes, MD
The medication regimen may be rigorous and should be accompanied by intensive teaching about desired effects and side effects of the drugs and the need for frequent bloodwork; written as well as verbal instructions about the treatment ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bloodwork
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Bloodwork
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Scrabble value of B3L1O1O1D2W4O1R1K5
The value of this 9-letter word is 19 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BLOODWORK
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Bloodwork!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Bloodwork for some fun with words!