On this page:
Who is Bola Sete?
Bola Sete was a Brazilian guitarist. Sete played jazz with Vince Guaraldi as well as with Dizzy Gillespie. His song "Bettina" was featured on the "Tribe Vibes" breakbeat compilation, as it had been sampled by the musical group A Tribe Called Quest.
- also known as Sete, Bola
- born on (92 years ago) in Rio de Janeiro
- member of musical groups:
- died on (28 years ago)
- genres: Jazz, Samba, Bossa nova
- albums: "É a Bola da Vez", "Shebaba", "Tour de force", "Bola Sete at the Monterey Jazz Festival", "Ocean Memories", "Shambhala Moon", "Workin' on a Groovy Thing", "From All Sides", "Vince & Bola", "Live at El Matador", "Vince Guaraldi, Bola Sete, and Friends", "Ocean", "Goin' to Rio", "The Solo Guitar of Bola Sete"
- official website: www.bolasete.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Bola Sete
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John S. Davis
A guitar player also known by the name Bola Sete, Djalma De Andrade moved from Brazil to the United States in 1959. De Andrade was discovered by Dizzy ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bola Sete
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of BOLA SETE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Bola Sete!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Bola Sete for some fun with words!