On this page:
- Bomar is a fictional character from the 1964 film Hercules and the Tyrants of Babylon.
- Bomar is a fictional character from the 1964 film, Santa Claus Conquers the Martians.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Bomar
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Authors by Philip A. Greasley
DAVID PICHASKE SOUTHWEST STATE UNIVERSITY CHESTER HIMES July 29 , i9O9-November 12, 1984 BIOGRAPHY: An African American writer three generations removed from slavery, Chester Bomar Himes was born in Jefferson City, ...
by John Houston Merrill, Thomas Johnson Michie, Charles Frederic Williams, David Shephard Garland
by Bobby A. Stewart, Terry Howell
Bomar Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, Austin, Texas, U.S.A. Timothy O. Keefer United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Tucson, ...
The Bankers Encyclopedia (1921)
Bomar to Cedartown. Bonita to Selma. Bonnette to Evergreen. Bon Secour to Mobile. Boom to Tuscaloosa. Booth to Prattville. Borden Springs to Piedmont. Borom to Hurtsboro. Boswell to Union Springs. Bosworth to La Fayette. Bour to Troy.
The Biblical Encyclopedia (1903)
A Collection of Notes Explanatory, Homiletic and Illustrative Forming a Complete Commentary on the Holy Scriptures Especially Designed for the Use of Ministers, Bible Students and Sunday-school Teachers by James Comper Gray, George Moulton Adams
– Bomar. Duty of resoluteness. - No one can be neglectful of this without doing great wrong to himself. To stand firm ...
— Bomar t > ...
BOMARSUND (Scnnd. bomar, rail, bar, bolt + sund. strait), STRAIT OF. A channel in the Baltic Sea, at the entrance to the Gulf of Bothnia, between Verde and the islands of Aland and Bardo (Map: Russia, В 2).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bomar
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Bomar
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Scott Bomar.
Video language resources about Bomar
Click on an item to play that video:
- Sevan Bomar On Esoteric Radio - Eva and Od, The Universal Language [07/04/2010]
Sevan Bomar On Esoteric Radio recorded on July 4, 2010 Eva and Od, The Universal Language "James Evans Bomar III best known as "Sevan" is one of the ...
- Eva and Od, The Universal Language - Sevan Bomar - Esoteric Radio - 07-04-10
Are you interested in the most advanced spiritual knowledge available? Enroll in the Innerversity today and expand!
- Language, Activation, Lucid Dreaming - Sevan Bomar - The Truther Girls - 04-05-12
- Sevan Bomar Deprogramming Language Cut03
- Sevan Bomar Deprogramming Language Cut01
- Sevan Bomar Deprogramming Language Cut09
- Sevan Bomar Deprogramming Language Cut07
- Sevan Bomar Deprogramming Language Cut04
- Sevan Bomar Deprogramming Language Cut08
- Sevan Bomar Deprogramming Language Cut10
Deprogramming Language of universal.
- Sevan Bomar Deprogramming Language Cut05
Scrabble value of B3O1M3A1R1
The value of this 5-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BOMAR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Bomar!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Bomar to find many related words and phrases!