On this page:
Who is Brent Maher?
Brent Maher is an award-winning record producer, lyricist, musician, composer.
- born on (73 years ago) in Chase
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Record producer, audio engineer, songwriter, composer, music publisher
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Academy of Country Music Award for Single Record of the Year - "Why Not Me", with Curb Records, RCA Records, The Judds
- nominated to Academy of Country Music Award for Song of the Year - "Why Not Me", with The Judds, Sony/Atv Cross Keys Publ, Tree Publishing Co, Harlan Howard, Blue Quill Music, Sonny Throckmorton, Welbeck Music, Ltd
- Academy of Country Music Award for Song of the Year - "Why Not Me", with Blue Quill Music, Sonny Throckmorton, Harlan Howard, Tree Publishing Co, Sony/Atv Cross Keys Publ, The Judds, Welbeck Music, Ltd
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Brent Maher
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of BRENT MAHER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Brent Maher!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Brent Maher for some fun with words!