On this page:
- Brian Meyer: Brian Scott Meyer is an American former Major League Baseball player. A pitcher, Meyer played for the Houston Astros from 1988 to 1990. His high school coach was former major league player Lew Watts.
- born on (52 years ago) in United States of America
- profession: Baseball player
- Brian Meyer is an American lawyer and politician from the state of Iowa. A member of the Democratic Party, Meyer serves in the Iowa House of Representatives, representing the 33rd district. He previously served on the Des Moines, Iowa City Council.
- Brian Meyer is the father of American football player Mike Meyer.
- parent of Mike Meyer
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Brian Meyer
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of BRIAN MEYER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Brian Meyer!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Brian Meyer for some fun with words!