On this page:
- Buga, formally Guadalajara de Buga, is a city and municipality in the Valle del Cauca Department of Colombia. It is famous for its Basilica del Señor de los Milagros, which houses an image of Christ called el Señor de los Milagros.
- Buga is a small village situated in San Miguel, Bulacan, Philippines. It is bounded by Barangay Cambio and Pinambaran on the North, Barangay Sapang on the East, Barangay Balite on the South, and Barangay Salacot on the West. Farming is the major source of income for most families.
- BUGA a.k.a. The Bundesgartenschau is the biennial Federal horticulture show in Germany. It also covers topics like landscaping. Taking place in different cities, the location changes in a two-year cycle.
- read more about Bundesgartenschau
- Buga is an Evenk animistic notion which encompasses the notions of world, universe, heaven, and the supreme deity.
- Buga a.k.a. Mangayat Language: Mangaya is a Ubangian language of South Sudan. The endonym is Bug.
- read more about Mangayat Language
Phrases with Buga
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Buga
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Támadás az űrből! (2011)
by Izing Róbert;
Ráadásul a professzor és Buga is a közelében van, bármikor találkozhat velük, ha valamire kíváncsi. Amikor úgy határozott, hogy Budapesten marad, otthagyta a lerobbant Jókai utcai hoteljét, ahová még márciusban költözött be. Most a Margit ...
Varia Africana (1922)
Buga is a country in Sudanese territory; it is ...
An Introduction to Linguistic Anthropology by Zdenek Salzmann, James Stanlaw, Nobuko Adachi
men (buga is a past tense particle). Such differences as those described thus far are found the world over. For example, in North Africa, Arabs who speak French as a second language articulate the French (r) according to the speaker's ...
An Anarchy of Families (2009)
State and Family in the Philippines by Alfred W. McCoy
Buga of San Miguel, the northernmost town of the province of Bulacan in Central Luzon, Philippines (see map on page 35). San Miguel is a rice-monocrop municipality located some eighty kilometers from Manila. Buga is a peasant village, ...
Kritisch-etymologisches Wörterbuch der magyarischen Sprache, etc. (Magyaricae linguae lexicon critico-etymologicum, etc.). (1833)
by Gergely DANKOVSZKY
'Búg, buga (buca, ital) loculamentum, loculus, foramen , cavum, ein Loch , eine Offnung, eine Höhle, e. fg.Ga- lamb-búg, columbarium, ein Loch, eine Отшив für die Tauben, der Taubenschlag. Vide galamb. *Buga, bugyoly (bucchio, ital.) ...
by Harvey F. Kline
9 BUGA Buenaventura now handles much of the nation's coffee, as well as sugar and cotton from the fertile upper basin of the Cauca River. It is also the transit point for much of Colombian cocaine and is a very dangerous city, where ...
by Kurtulus Oztopcu, Zhoumagaly Abouv, Nasir Kambarov, Youssef Azemoun
буга buga бука (buqa) бука (buka) угез (ücgez) boga 6.
First edition, 2010 by LB Lokosang
buga adj: primitive; archaic; traditional. 'balaŋ na buga (soda from ashes used in cooking vegetables). buker adj: six. bulutöt vt: hernia. buŋ n: the backyard of a house.
Exporters' Encyclopaedia (1917)
Buenaventura Colombia Buenaventura Cuba Buenavista Mexico Buenos Aires Argentina Buff Bay Jamaica Buga Colombia Bugama Africa (West) Bugur China Bula Philippines Bulair Turkey Bulalacao Philippines Bulandshahr ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Buga
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Buga
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of B3U1G2A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BUGA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Buga!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Buga to find many related words and phrases!