On this page:
- Canas a.k.a. Cañas is the sixth canton in the province of Guanacaste in Costa Rica. The canton covers an area of 682.20 km², and has a population of 25,897. Its capital city is also called Cañas.
- part of Guanacaste Province
- Canas is a municipality in the state of São Paulo in Brazil. The population in 2004 is 3,970 and the area is 50.9 km². The elevation is 530 m.
- Canas is one of the 31 barrios in the municipality of Ponce, Puerto Rico. Along with Anón, Coto Laurel, Guaraguao, Quebrada Limón, Real, San Patricio, and Marueño, and the coastal barrio of Capitanejo, Canas is one of the municipality's nine bordering barrios. It borders the municipality of Peñuelas. Along with Playa, Bucana, Vayas and Capitanejo, Canas is also one of Ponce's five coastal barrios. The name of this barrio if of native Indian origin. It was founded in 1831.
Canas is a website.
- official website: stateofnevada.info/people/Canas
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Canas
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Hugh Johnson's Pocket Wine (2011)
by Hugh Johnson
Ponte das Canas is a contemporary blend of Alicante Bouschet with TOURIGAS NACIONAL and Franca and Shiraz; Dom Rafael gd value. Mouro, Quinta do Alen ...
The House of Feria and Diego Sánchez de Badajoz by Ann E. Wiltrout
The Farsa del juego de canas is a Christmas play wherein the roles are sung. The Danca de los pecados, the only play that does not bear the word farsa in its title, is a Corpus Christi play in which the roles are danced. Four of the plays bear ...
Herald of Gospel Liberty (1922)
by Elias Smith
Canas is a barrio near Ponce. Our chapel here cost about two hundred and twenty-five dollars and was built by money contributed by the natives. Near the church were two beggars. It would be difficult to find a church, or any other building ...
by Grace C. Keroher
Canas Gypsum Member ...
by Mark Glazer
Las canas salen de ganas. Translation or Interpretation: White hairs come out because of your will. Context : Sometimes a person will worry too much and 45 Camote / Canas.
by Marcus Baker
- Canas; islet, in eastern ...
Barclay's English Dictionary. With which is incorporated a complete modern gazetteer, a beautiful atlas of maps and also a pronouncing dictionary (1815)
by James Barclay (Curate of Edmonton.)
CANAS, a province of Peru, 54 miles from Cusco, divided into two districts, called Canas and Canches.
by P. Somasundaran
Canas, A.; Ariza, M.J.; ...
by Geoffrey C. Gunn
Guedes, Armando Marques, and Nuno Canas Mendes, eds. En Saias Sobre Nacionalismos em Timor-Leste. Lisbon: Ministério dos Negócios Estrangeiros, 2005. Gunn, Geoffrey C., and Reyko Huang. New Nation: Peace-building in East ...
Volume 25 - Supplement 10: Applications of Artificial Intelligence to Agriculture and Natural Resource Management to Transaction Machine Architectures by Allen Kent, James G. Williams
Canas, F. R. Safayeni, and D. Conrath, Eighth Annual International ACM SIGIR Conference, Montreal (1985). 49. D. R. Raymond, A. J. Canas, F. W. Tompa and F. R. Safayeni, "Structuring Personal Databases," Manuscript, University of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Canas
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Canas
Papa solo esl sr de las canas
Scrabble value of C3A1N1A1S1
The value of this 5-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CANAS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Canas!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Canas to see it in context!