CARE? appears in the following tongue twister:
- Mary Mac's mother's making Mary Mac marry me.
My mother's making me marry Mary Mac.
Will I always be so Merry when Mary's taking care of me?
Will I always be so merry when I marry Mary Mac?
(from a song by Carbon Leaf)
CARE? appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Slav respite care: can an ace race tip servals?
- Won’t one race we kill appal like we care not now?
- Nip sanitary care now, as I saw one racy rat in a spin.
On this page:
- Care? a.k.a. CARE is a major international humanitarian agency delivering broad-spectrum emergency relief and long-term international development projects. Founded in 1945, CARE is nonsectarian, impartial, and non-governmental. It is one of the largest and oldest humanitarian aid organizations focused on fighting global poverty. In 2013, CARE reported working in 87 countries, supporting 927 poverty-fighting projects and humanitarian aid projects, and reaching over 97 million people.
- also known as Cooperative for Assistance and Relief Everywhere, Cooperative for Assistance and Relief Everywhere International, Cooperative for Assistance and Relief Everywhere Inc - Care
- official website: www.careinternational.org
- Care? a.k.a. Care is a record label.
Care? a.k.a. Care were a new wave band formed by Paul Simpson and Ian Broudie in 1983 in Liverpool, England. Care was created after the split of The Wild Swans when singer Paul Simpson came together with guitarist Ian Broudie. The first single was released in June 1983.
- genres: Alternative rock, Synthpop, New Wave, New Romanticism
- album: "Diamonds & Emeralds"
- "Care?" a.k.a. "Care" is a short film, directed by Brett Wagner.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- released in
- "Care?" a.k.a. "Care" is a television program.
- director: Antonia Bird
- producers: Ruth Caleb & Louise Panton
- written by Kieran Prendiville
- British Academy Television Award for Best Actor nomination for Steven Mackintosh
- British Academy Television Award for Best Single Drama nomination for Kieran Prendiville, Antonia Bird, Louise Panton & Ruth Caleb
- British Academy Television Award for Best Single Drama, received by Kieran Prendiville, Antonia Bird, Ruth Caleb & Louise Panton
- "Care?" a.k.a. "Care" is a 2013 short drama film written and directed by Brett W. Wagner.
- starring: Stephen Plunkett
- released on
- "Care?" a.k.a. "Care" is an award-nominated short film.
- "Care?" a.k.a. "Care" is the first full-length Shriekback album, released in 1983 as a follow-up to the Tench EP. The single "Lined Up" was a minor club hit and reached number 39 on the Australian ARIA charts.
- "Care?" a.k.a. "Care" is a musical album of Alan Tam.
- released in (17 years ago)
- "Care?" a.k.a. "Care" is a musical EP of Skippies.
- released in (21 years ago)
- "Care?" a.k.a. "Care" is a musical album of The Speechless Radio.
- released on
- "Care?" a.k.a. "CARE" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music and lyrics by CHIHIRO
- "Care?" a.k.a. "Care" is a musical album of Angelika Köhlermann.
- released in (13 years ago)
- "Care?" a.k.a. "Care" is a musical album of LoSoul.
- released in (6 years ago)
- Care? a.k.a. CARE was a New Zealand organisation that fought against racism towards minority groups in New Zealand.
- Care? a.k.a. Care is a school, educational institution.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for CARE?
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about CARE?
Anagrams of CARE?
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of CARE?!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of CARE? to see it in context!