On this page:
- Carlitos a.k.a. Carlos Gardel was a French Argentine singer, songwriter, composer and actor, and the most prominent figure in the history of tango. Gardel's baritone voice and the dramatic phrasing of his lyrics made miniature masterpieces of his hundreds of three-minute tango recordings. Together with lyricist and long-time collaborator Alfredo Le Pera, Gardel wrote several classic tangos.
- read more about Carlos Gardel
- Carlitos a.k.a. Carly Colón: Carlos Edwin "Carly" Colón, Jr. is a Puerto Rican and Canadian professional wrestler better known internationally by his ring name Carlito. He belongs to a wrestling family, being the son of Carlos Colón, Sr., who introduced him to wrestling. His mother was born in Canada, which grants him Canadian citizenship. Colón debuted in his father's promotion, the World Wrestling Council, eventually winning the WWC Universal Heavyweight Championship 14 times, and the WWC Puerto Rico Heavyweight Championship once. During the early years of his career, he made appearances for the X Wrestling Federation and Funking Conservatory, winning his first international championship for the second. In his native Puerto Rico, he is known as both Carly Colón and Carlito.
- read more about Carly Colón
- Carlitos a.k.a. Carlos Ponce is a Puerto Rican actor, singer, composer and television personality. He began his acting career by participating in Spanish language soap operas for Televisa and Telemundo. This was followed by roles in various American television series. Ponce, who is also a singer, is also active in the American movie industry as a character actor.
- read more about Carlos Ponce
- Carlitos a.k.a. Carlos Pena, Jr.: Carlos Roberto PenaVega is an American actor and singer. He is best known for starring on the Nickelodeon series Big Time Rush as Carlos García in addition to being a member of the band Big Time Rush. He is also known as the host of the Nickelodeon game show Webheads.
- read more about Carlos Pena, Jr.
- Carlitos a.k.a. Carlos Espejel Leguizano is a Mexican telenovela actor and comedian, best known for his roles as "Chiquidrácula" and "Carlinflas".
- read more about Carlos Espejel (comedian)
- Carlitos a.k.a. Carlos Muñoz is a football player, athlete.
- read more about Carlos Muñoz
- Carlitos a.k.a. Carlos Miguel Gomes de Almeida is an Angolan soccer player.
- read more about Carlos Miguel Gomes de Almeida
- Carlitos a.k.a. Carlos Chimomole is a football player, athlete.
- read more about Carlos Chimomole
- Carlitos a.k.a. Carlos Emanuel Soares Tavares, commonly known as Carlitos, is a Cape Verdean professional footballer who plays for Cypriot club AEL Limassol as a right back.
- read more about Carlos Emanuel Soares Tavares
- Carlitos is a musician.
- born in (50 years ago)
- member of musical group Mägo de Oz since
- Carlitos a.k.a. Carlos Galvan is a former member of the Uptown musical group.
- read more about Carlos Galvan
- Carlitos a.k.a. Carlos Luis Rodriguez is a cinematographer.
- read more about Carlos Luis Rodriguez
- Carlitos is a fictional character from the 1998 film Torrente, el brazo tonto de la ley.
- Carlitos is a fictional character from the 1996 film Deep Crimson.
- Carlitos is a fictional character from the 2010 film The Great Vazquez.
- Carlitos is a fictional character from the 2011 crime film Stealing Las Vegas.
- Carlitos is a fictional character from the 2005 film Night Watch.
- Carlitos is a fictional character from the 2007 film Lola: The Movie.
- Carlitos is a fictional character from the 1995 film Don't Die Without Telling Me Where You're Going.
- Carlitos is a fictional character from the 2006 film I Love Miami.
- Carlitos is a fictional character from the 1993 film May Minamahal.
- Carlitos is a fictional character from the 2005 film Habana Blues.
- Carlitos is a fictional character from the 2013 film Estatuas.
- Carlitos is a fictional character from the 1934 film Death Flight.
- Carlitos is a fictional character from the 2013 film Lost Angel.
- Carlitos a.k.a. Carlos Reyes is a fictional character from the 2007 film Under the Same Moon.
- read more about Carlos Reyes
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Carlitos
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Early Cinema (2005)
by Richard Abel
The first fiction film, Carlitos y Tripin de Buenos Aires a Montevideo [Carlitos and Tripin from Bue~ nos Aires to Montevideo] (1918), was co~ pro duced with an Argentine studio and directed by Julio Irigoyen (from Argentina). The following year ...
by Horace A. Laffaye
Cup, CoCo Cup, Carlitos Polo Trophy, Saunder Davis Challenge Cup and Adamas Tournament. Whitehall English team winner of the Junior County Cup in 1990 (Oliver Taylor, Stephen Hutchinson, Eduardo Gómez Romero, Howard Taylor), ...
Dictionary of Chilean Slang (2010)
Your Key to Chilean Language and Culture by Emilio Rivano Fischer
Carlitos que el ni cagando iba a cerrar el piquito; entonces Juan Carlitos se fue enojadito a llorar afuerita, pero Michclita salió detrasito de él, entonces Huguito se puso celosito, pero ya la había cagadito y perdió por huevoncito a la ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Carlitos
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Carlitos
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: ivanx
Photo credit: Carlos Carvacho
repuesto de la enchilada
Photo credit: ivanx
Photo credit: Zenun.00
Photo credit: Glamasónico
Photo credit: Fabio Téllez
Photo credit: Zenun.00
Photo credit: CIRILOMAN
Karl Marx bust in Berlin
Photo credit: Libertinus
- Carlitos Adrian
Photo credit: jesusbet
Scrabble value of C3A1R1L1I1T1O1S1
The value of this 8-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CARLITOS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Carlitos!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Carlitos to see it in context!