On this page:
- Carmelo is a fictional character from the 1989 film Mery per sempre.
- Carmelo is a fictional film character.
- Carmelo is a fictional character from the 1986 film The Realm of Fortune.
- Carmelo is a fictional character from the 2000 film A Night with Sabrina Love.
- Carmelo is a fictional character from the 1999 film Flowers From Another World.
- Carmelo is a fictional character from the 1962 film A Man for Burning.
- Carmelo is a fictional character from the 2008 drama film The City Is Mine.
- Carmelo is a fictional character from the 1972 film Crime Boss.
- Carmelo is a fictional character from the 1969 film Certo certissimo ... anzi probabile.
- Carmelo is a fictional character from the 1991 film Danzon.
- Carmelo is a fictional character from the 1986 film El amor brujo.
- Carmelo is a fictional character in the 1992 film Cows.
- Carmelo is a fictional character from No Return.
- Carmelo is a fictional character from the 1978 film Corleone.
- Carmelo is a film character of the movie Consignment.
- Carmelo is a fictional character from the 2012 drama film Cold Call.
- Carmelo is a fictional character from the 1992 film The Saracen Woman.
"Carmelo" a.k.a. "Carmelo." is a book by Helen Harter.
- also known as "Carmelo"
- Carmelo a.k.a. Carmelo La Bionda is a film score composer.
- read more about Carmelo La Bionda
- CARMELO is a musical artist.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group Collectif Métissé (Vocals) since
There are other people with in their name, like Carmelo Bene, Carmelo Pace, Carmelo Agate, Carmelo Amato, Carmelo Bossi, Carmelo Camet, Carmelo Gómez, Carmelo Musca, Carmelo Petix, Carmelo Reale and many others.
Phrases with Carmelo
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Carmelo
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Puerto Rican Chicago (2005)
by Wilfredo Cruz
Carmelo is a professor of Spanish at Columbia College Chicago. Joseph is an acoustics consultant. They are in the home they own in Downers Grove, Illinois. ( Courtesy Carmelo Esterrich and Joseph Myers.) passed away later in 2002, four ...
The Bonjour Gene (2012)
A Novel by J. A. Marzán
Carmelo is a graduate student at Teachers College, Columbia University. Mr. Bonjour is an executive trainee with Westminster Bank. Mr. Carmelo is founder and president of Pope Costume Jewels in Warwick. Mrs. Bonjour is a graduate of ...
A Novel by Jessica Hagedorn
Your cousin Carmelo is a musical prodigy.
by Stuart Brown, Diane Collinson, Robert Wilkinson
Carmelo. Italian.b: 18January 1906, Modica, Sicily. d: Deceased. Cat: Philosopher of realism. Educ: Catholic University of the SacredHeart, Milan. Appts: From 1939, Professor ofHistory of Philosophy, Universities ofCaglian, Naples and ...
by Tony Fitzpatrick, Huck-ju Kwon, Nick Manning, James Midgley, Gillian Pascall
Chiu CORPORATE WELFARE Bingqin Li CORPORATISM Sonia Fleury COSTA RICA Carmelo MesaLago COUNCIL OFEUROPE Michela ...
Encyclopedia of California (1999)
by Nancy Capace, Somerset Publishers, Incorporated
The city derives its name from that (Rio del Carmelo) given to its bay and river by Vizcaino in January 1603. Father Junipero ...
by Jatswan S. Sidhu
Carmelo V. Sison, 1–17. Manila: Academy of ASEAN Law and Jurisprudence, University of the Philippines, 1990. Hussainmiya ...
The Complete History of the Men's Game by Espn
There's a long list of greats, from Dave Bing to Dwayne "Pearl" Washington to Derrick Coleman to Carmelo Anthony. There's the perennial Big Fast mayhem, the four Final Fours and the long- awaited national title in 2003. Put it all together and ...
by James Britten, Robert Holland
Bitter Vetch, Caperoilie, Cammeile, Carmelo, Carmeil, Carmile, Carmylie, Cormeille, Corr. LATHYRUS PRATENSIS, L. Angleberries, ...
The MMA Encyclopedia (2010)
by Jonathan Snowden, Kendall Shields
Gabriel Gonzaga defeated Carmelo Marrero (arm bar) ...
Encyclopedia of Monasticism (2013)
by William M. Johnston
Further Reading Cicconetti, Carlo, La Regola del Carmelo: Origine, natura, significato, Rome: Institutum Carmelitanum, 1973 Fitzgerald-Lombard, Patrick, editor, Carmel in Britain: ...
by Xiaobing Li, Michael Molina
(AP Photo/Carmelo Alen) Meanwhile, political and economic conditions deteriorated in the 1920s and 1930s, leaving banks reluctant to invest in an unstable economy. Banks may also have believed that domestic demand for oil was too low to ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Carmelo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Carmelo
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: lorenzinhos
Carmelo is a sleepy town en route from Colonia del Sacramento to Fray Bentos. Not much to occupy the average visitor, but the river area was peaceful.
Photo credit: Phillie Casablanca
Photo credit: music_maimind
Ein niedlicher Platz in Carmelo, Uruguay
Photo credit: Cornelius Kibelka
- Carmelo Palomino
Photo credit: Bafomet-Jaén
Video about Carmelo
Brother Carmelo Cortez - Messages from the Blessed Virgin Mary and the Meaning of Love
On September 27, 2014, Brother Carmelo Cortez visits Saint Anthony Catholic Church in El Segundo, California. In this clip, he talks about the messages from ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Carmelo!
Quotes about Carmelo
Scrabble value of C3A1R1M3E1L1O1
The value of this 7-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CARMELO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Carmelo!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Carmelo to see it in context!