On this page:
Who is Caroline Graham?
Caroline Graham is an English playwright, screenwriter and novelist.
- also known as Грэм, Кэролайн
- born on (84 years ago) in Nuneaton
- ethnicity: English people
- nationality: England
- profession: Writer, screenwriter, playwright
- written works: "The Envy of the Stranger", "Camilla and Charles", "Die Rätsel von Badger's Drift", "Camilla Charles", "Ein böses Ende", "Camilla: The King's Mistress", "Blutige Anfänger", "Ein sicheres Versteck", "Requiem für einen Mörder", "Der Neid des Fremden", "Murder at Madingley Grange", "The Killings at Badger's Drift", "A Ghost in the Machine", "Death in Disguise", "Death of a Hollow Man", "Written in Blood", "Faithful unto Death", "A Place of Safety"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- Macavity Awards for Best First Mystery Novel - "The Killings at Badger's Drift"
- nominated to Edgar Awards for Best Television Feature/Mini-Series Teleplay - "Death of a Hollow Man"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Caroline Graham
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Caroline Graham to see it in context!