On this page:
- Definition of the noun ceo
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Ceo
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ceo
- Photos about Ceo
- Video language resources about Ceo
- Quotes about Ceo
- Scrabble value of C3E1O1
- Anagrams of CEO
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun ceo
What does ceo mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- the corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm; reports to a board of directors; may appoint other managers (including a president)
- examples: CEO's of American corporations are paid several times their Japanese counterparts. | He's the new CEO from the parent company in France. | The CEO is trying to quash these unfounded rumors about a merger. | The new CEO opened up a lot of avenues for partnerships. | The CEO got paid in stock options. | The board unanimously decided to appoint her as CEO. | The CEO of IBM is the spouse of someone present. | I'm the CEO. | The CEO doesn't take his cellphone when he's not working. | The CEO is very satisfied with the result.
- lexical domain: People - nouns denoting people
- synonyms of CEO: chief executive officer / chief operating officer
- more generic terms: business executive / corporate executive = an executive in a business corporation
Who is Ceo?
Ceo is the solo project of Eric Berglund, previously a member of the Swedish electronic music duo The Tough Alliance and CEO of the independent label Sincerely Yours.
- also known as Eric Berglund; Berglund, Eric
- born in (34 years ago) in Gothenburg
- nationality: Sweden
- profession: Songwriter, musician, singer-songwriter, guitarist
- member of musical group The Tough Alliance
- genres: Synthpop, Indie pop
- albums: "White Magic", "Illuminata", "Come With Me", "Whorehouse", "Wonderland"
- official website: www.ceoceoceoceoceo.com
- CEO is a fictional character from the 2007 film You, the Living.
- CEO is a fictional character from the 2007 Disney's animated feature Meet The Robinsons.
- CEO is a fictional character from the 2009 film The Descendants of Hong Gil-dong.
- CEO is a fictional character from the 2013 film R100.
- The CEO is a fictional character from the 2004 film Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid.
- CEO is a fictional character from the 2008 film Birdemic: Shock and Terror.
- CEO is a fictional character from the 2013 thriller film The East.
- Ceo is a fictional character from the 2005 film State Property 2.
- CEO is a fictional film character.
- CEO is a fictional film character.
- "CEO" is a book by Kevin Kelly.
- "CEO" is a book by Sandra Kurtzig.
- also known as "CEO: building a $400 million company from the ground up"
- Ceo a.k.a. A.C. Chievo Verona: Associazione Calcio ChievoVerona is a professional Italian football club named after and based in Chievo, a suburb of 4,500 inhabitants in Verona, Veneto, and owned by Paluani, a bakery product company and the inspiration for their original name, Paluani Chievo. The club is nicknamed alternatively Gialloblu, Mussi volanti or Ceo, and shares the 38,402 seater Marcantonio Bentegodi stadium with its cross-town rivals Hellas Verona.
- read more about A.C. Chievo Verona
- Ceo a.k.a. .ceo is a top-level domain of the Domain Name System used in the Internet.
- CEO: Amílcar García Burguete es el creador y fundador de la empresa Nubeser Soluciones.
- CEO is a job title.
- CEO is a leadership role.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Ceo
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Listening Leader (2017)
How to drive performance by using communicative leadership by Emilio Galli Zugaro, Clementina Galli Zugaro
A good CEO is a leader. A better CEO is a Listening Leader. And this means being a brilliant communicator ...
Internal Audit Knowledge Elements by S. Rao Vallabhaneni
The CEO is the linchpin to the strategic management process in setting the overall direction for the organization and mobilizing resources to accomplish the organization mission, vision, goals, and objectives. The CEO is the contact person for ...
How to Become CEO (2001)
The Rules for Rising to the Top of Any Organization by Jeffrey J. Fox
CEO is the acronym for chief executive officer. TheCEO is theperson who has strategic responsibilityfor the fortune and thefuture ofthe organization. The CEO may be called headmistress, managing partner, general of the armies, pontiff, ...
by Mary Zeiss Stange, Carol K. Oyster, Jane E. Sloan
The term media CEO refers to those people working as top executives in media industries including, but not limited to, film, television, radio, advertising, and digital media. Like any CEO, the media CEO is considered the primary liaison, ...
by Robert L. Heath
The person at the pinnacle of the organizational chart is the chief executive officer (CEO). In most organizations, whether business or nonprofit, this person reports to a board of directors. The typical executive arrangement empowers the board ...
by Frederick F. Wherry, Juliet B. Schor, Consulting Editor
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Chief executive officer (CEO) 331 333 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ceo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ceo
Click on an item to view that photo:
is proud to announce...
Photo credit: plassen
Photo credit: JustinLing
Photo credit: thekirbster
Photo credit: vreimunde
- XTRM CEO
An "Extreme CEO"-style license plate.
As seen parked outside of Adobe HQ on a Friday evening.
Photo credit: Schill
- Penguin CEO
Photo credit: Christopher.Michel
- CEO Tech Meeting
Photo credit: Betchaboy
- Box.net's co-founder/CEO
Aaron Levie is the CEO and co-founder of Box.net.
Photo credit: Robert Scoble
- Yong Ming Guang, CEO of Socialwok
Photo credit: Robert Scoble
- John Fletcher - CML - CEO - CML IT Event
John Fletcher, CML CEO, giving a rousing speech at the CML IT event.
Photo credit: avlxyz
- Shantanu Narayen, CEO Adobe Systems
Photo credit: teezeh
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Ceo
Click on an item to play that video:
- Ganesh Natarajan - Definition of a CEO
Dr. Ganesh Natarajan, CEO of Zensar, is a recognised business leader in India, on the definition of a leader or CEO.
- Freshii CEO: Definition of healthy is evolving
Freshii CEO Matthew Corrin on the trends in health food. Watch Ashley Webster, Jo Ling Kent, and Stuart Varney talk about Food and Strategy on Varney.
- Bow Terminology - Matt McPherson, CEO Mathews Bows
Mentor - Matt McPherson, CEO of Mathews Bows and Archery, the largest bow manufacturer in the world discusses Bow Terminology. Watch more expert ...
- A CEO's definition of Customer Success
Jeff Erhardt, CEO of Wise.io, explains how Customer Success, like Big Data, has taken on a lot of different meanings. He shares what he sees as the ...
- BlackBerry CEO Blogs Self-Serving Net Neutrality Definition
John Chen's interpretation of net neutrality means that all apps should be available for all devices, which is convenient for Blackberry. Follow Christian Bryant: ...
- The meaning of entrepreneurship - Tony Hsieh, CEO, Zappos.com
Tony Hsieh, CEO, Zappos.com tells the audience at the EY Strategic Growth Forum 2014 what entrepreneurship means to him. Read the session recap and ...
- Interview with Expanding Retailer- Dan Nissanoff, CEO of Make Meaning
Interview with Founder and CEO of Make Meaning, Dan Nissanoff.
- Netflix CEO offers customers "an explanation"
This is an imagined dialog between Netflix customers and Netflix CEO Reed Hastings. Hastings' dialog is taken verbatim from his blog entry, ...
- Definition of Entrepreneurial, Ready Fire Aim Joe Mancuso, CEO Clubs
Definition of Entrepreneurial, Ready Fire Aim Joe Mancuso, CEO Clubs, Inc. www,ceoclubs.org.
- GM CEO offers apology but no explanation yet for recall lag
Senior lawmakers made clear they want answers for why General Motors took years to fix vehicles with faulty ignition switches, linked to at least 13 deaths.
- HotChalk CEO Talks Meaning of Teachers
Dr. Rod Berger talks with Edward Fields, CEO of HotChalk, Inc. and author of Teachers Matter, about how improving educational outcomes for children and ...
- Castle Peak Mining CEO says 2013 will see the definition of the "anchor projects"
16.5.12 Darren Lindsay, CEO at Castle Peak Mining (TSX-V:CAP), tells Proactiveinvestors that the full evaluation of the land package that the company has in ...
- CEO explanation what is Ingreso Cybernetico
- 2.40 pm | The CEO Media Talk | Unlock the meaning of Data
dmexco:media Daryl Lee | Global CEO | Universal McCann Doug Ray | Global President | Carat Frank Voris | CEO | VivaKi MODERATOR David Doty | EVP ...
- Student Writes Apple CEO Over Definition of 'Gay'
Becca Gorman asked to have an offensive 'informal' definition removed from its dictionary.
- CEO at GSU: Definition of Legacy
The second General Body Meeting for the Summer and an important definition came up: the definition of legacy. A couple of responses: "everlasting impression" ...
- Heinz CEO on Re-electing Obama: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over
Heinz CEO on Re-electing Obama: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
- CEO Cafe Definition of Negotiation
- [KT CEO] Life cannot be calculated - The Definition of Youth
- CEO Jim Norris' System Upgrade Explanation
- CEO Career Information : CEO Job Description
A CEO's job description includes three fundamental jobs. Get a description of these three jobs from a business entrepreneur and strategy consultant in this free ...
- How to Speak Your CEO's Language
Don't be left out of the C-suite conversation. Hear North Star Marketing's April Williams and John Dennis discuss how you tell the CEO what they want to hear.
- Tecnam - Twenty Ten - Paolo Pascale CEO in AERO Friedrichshafen 2013 (english language)
By Roberto Vecchi - Anja Schuck CEO Paolo Pascale present new A.G. aircraft Twenty Ten - Tecnam.
- CEO John Fawcett Gives Short Description of Quantopian
At the NYC Algorithmic Meetup, CEO John Fawcett opened the meetup with a short introduction to Quantopian. First clip of a series of 6.
- [ESL Tutorials] - What This CEO Learned From Working With Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, and Michael Dell
- RelativeInsight CEO: Why language analysis software will make you better marketers
Ben Hookway, CEO of Relative Insight, explains how his groundbreaking piece of language analysis software will change marketing. Forever.
- DiNelly - Monika Griesbek - CEO - AERO Friedrichshafen 2013 (English language)
By Roberto Vecchi - Anja Schuck from AERO 2015 DiNelly - EXO GYRO - Friedrichshafen - Monika Griesbek - CEO - AERO Friedrichshafen 2013 (English ...
- Neil Barron, CEO at Jigsaw ESL
A day at work of Neil Barron, CEO and Co-founder of Jigsaw ESL, a global beauty and fragrance company.
- Language for leadership success | European CEO
Former UK Labour Party speechwriter and author Simon Lancaster discusses the highlights of his book, Winning Minds: Secrets for the Language of Leadership ...
- Google CEO Eric Schmidt says that real time language translation during phone calls is coming
Speech recognition on mobile phones is nothing new, but Google CEO Eric Schmidt talked about the future of voice recognition at Mobile World Congress in ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Ceo!
Quotes about Ceo
Scrabble value of C3E1O1
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CEO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Ceo!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ceo to see it in context!